Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdumb Hearts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dun dun dunn
  -Screams and runs away-
  -Shoots-
  -Blank face-
View Results

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:01 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
((i wanna join i wanna join* whins like a little kid, okay can i join as a heartless?)) Names: Lola Cutie cool cool ...nah JK lol im Damos Sooli, so whats up?
larxene looks at him"he wouldn't wake up" she points to xeggr
well did you givee him a wet willy* licks his finger and does what cyborg does to BB when he is hypnotized in Teen Titans 4laugh rofl *
((omg.....))
((LOL hey how do you like my new look? wink sweatdrop )) well did it work? sweatdrop
((its nice ok. does my avater look better in white or black))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:06 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
((i wanna join i wanna join* whins like a little kid, okay can i join as a heartless?)) Names: Lola Cutie cool cool ...nah JK lol im Damos Sooli, so whats up?
well did you givee him a wet willy* licks his finger and does what cyborg does to BB when he is hypnotized in Teen Titans 4laugh rofl *
((omg.....))
((LOL hey how do you lik my new look? wink sweatdrop )) well did it work? sweatdrop
((well i like them either way cuz they both lok cool but ill tell you that what your wearing right now is cool for this time of year))  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:09 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
((omg.....))
((LOL hey how do you lik my new look? wink sweatdrop )) well did it work? sweatdrop
((well i like them either way cuz they both lok cool but ill tell you that what your wearing right now is cool for this time of year))
((so 2 whites 2 blacks and i can't decide which one))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:14 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
((omg.....))
((so 2 whites 2 blacks and i can't decide which one))
((well i like Black and blue but you know what i think black will look cool))  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:25 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
Deruku accidentally put her hands up his shirt a little. Then quickly took them out. Her face turned red, oops, she thought, now what will he think of me? That I'm some perv? Why did I do that? She sighed heavily, and turned around, now laying on Zexion's lap. She started playing with the stars again.

Zexion: "You look worried..."

"Y-ya... Sorry... It's nothing.. Really." She studdered. I can't belive I did that! She thought to herself. Good thing he didn't notice.

Zexion: "Don't worry I did notice." He looked down at her and had a small smile on his face.
((yes, he can read minds. That's basicly his weapon))

"Oh....." Deruku's face turned really red this time. "So.... Should we get back to the house? I mean.... If you want to... Because it's getting cold." She said softly.

Zexion: "Alright." The appeared at the front door of Zexions room.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:28 pm
a_sweet_romantic
a_sweet_romantic
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
"hey xigbar you wanna come with to get some raman?" she turned to xigbar

Xigbar: He got up silently and disappeared in a dark portal so knowone could find him.

"......." killux walked alone to the raman shoe it started to rain

"im so lonely" she began to cry but still walking she leans against a tree and pulls out a razor and pulls it across her arm "why do i feel no pain?" the blood rushed from her vain to the open air she cryed harder and sliped down to the ground

she layed there depressed and alone then she stood up as the foot steps came closer she pulled down her sleve  

romantic~slut~want~some

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:28 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

Xeggr was still out cold.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:29 pm
FallenLight262
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

((ew wet willy!!))  

romantic~slut~want~some

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:31 pm
Deruku held onto Zexion's arm, and handed him his coat back. "Here.. You can have it back.." She started walking down the hall, looking sad and depressed. (Same thing lol)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:32 pm
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

((ew wet willy!!))
((haha you know you wanna laugh 3nodding xd )) you know what thats just a shame(( hey gotta go i need to take a shower))  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:33 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

((ew wet willy!!))
((haha you know you wanna laugh 3nodding xd )) you know what thats just a shame(( hey gotta go i need to take a shower))

((oh i am))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:42 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
Deruku held onto Zexion's arm, and handed him his coat back. "Here.. You can have it back.." She started walking down the hall, looking sad and depressed. (Same thing lol)

Zexion: "Wait!" He ran over towards her. "What's wrong?"  

FallenLight262

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:45 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Zexion: "Wait!" He ran over towards her. "What's wrong?"

"I loved the time that we spent together tonight. But, my heart still feels cold.." She put her hand to her chest. "I Feel cold inside.. For some reason, I just do.. Sorry." Deruku looked down at the ground.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:46 pm
a_sweet_romantic
a_sweet_romantic
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
"hey xigbar you wanna come with to get some raman?" she turned to xigbar

Xigbar: He got up silently and disappeared in a dark portal so knowone could find him.

"......." killux walked alone to the raman shoe it started to rain

"im so lonely" she began to cry but still walking she leans against a tree and pulls out a razor and pulls it across her arm "why do i feel no pain?" the blood rushed from her vain to the open air she cryed harder and sliped down to the ground

she layed there depressed and alone then she stood up as the foot steps came closer she pulled down her sleve  

romantic~slut~want~some

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:47 pm
FallenLight262
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

"it didn't work..."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games