Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Main Forum
Tea House Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:06 am
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
will you get me a cup of peach tea?

*jump after hearing his command *kinda shock* head for the teahouse.....glancing around looking for the peach tea leaf* here is your peach tea sir.
*smiles* thank you ((we're in the tea house)) why not get yourself a cup?

*bow to her master and head straight to the tea house and made herself a tea*"...err.....i have a request...it'll sound strange but....her sentences trail off...
yes?

"...1st thing 1st...i like how you treat me i really do you treat me like areal person...but i guess i'm use to being torture by the person who bought me before you....."*turning her face away from him*
and your request is...?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:11 am
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee

*bow to her master and head straight to the tea house and made herself a tea*"...err.....i have a request...it'll sound strange but....her sentences trail off...
yes?

"...1st thing 1st...i like how you treat me i really do you treat me like areal person...but i guess i'm use to being torture by the person who bought me before you....."*turning her face away from him*
and your request is...?

dunno how to continue saying...she bites her lips before answering his call."i want to be locked up.....chained whatso ever....."humiliated she takes a step further away from him  

SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:15 am
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee

yes?

and your request is...?

dunno how to continue saying...she bites her lips before answering his call."i want to be locked up.....chained whatso ever....."humiliated she takes a step further away from him
*he sighed* you sure? why?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:19 am
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
yes?

and your request is...?

"yes i'm sure....as for the reason i dunno...affected by my previous owner i guess.."feeling the world is going to fall and drop on her* so much pressure* dunno how to ans him *sight*  

SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:13 am
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
yes?

and your request is...?

"yes i'm sure....as for the reason i dunno...affected by my previous owner i guess.."feeling the world is going to fall and drop on her* so much pressure* dunno how to ans him *sight*
i'd like a reason befor i cage and/or chain you up  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:43 pm
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
and your request is...?

err....i dunno may because i like being controlled...  

SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:45 pm
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
and your request is...?

oh *he nods and shackles her hands togeather*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:55 pm
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee

*gazing at his action*"thx."what does he thinks sbout me...hmm...asking for such an abnormal request...*sighting* but i can't help myself...aiz..  

SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:57 pm
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee

*gazing at his action*"thx."what does he thinks sbout me...hmm...asking for such an abnormal request...*sighting* but i can't help myself...aiz..
i'll craft you a ball and chain, too  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:59 pm
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee

*blinking at him kinda dumbfounded*wow....".....err thx...."what should i reply him...  

SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:02 pm
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee

*blinking at him kinda dumbfounded*wow....".....err thx...."what should i reply him...
*he nodded* so...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:17 pm
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee

*he nodded* so...

"so what do you want me to do now master???"*gazing to his directions*  

SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:18 pm
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee

*he nodded* so...

make tea for people who come in here, peach tea for me, please  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:29 pm
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee

*he nodded* so...

"very well sir..."*walking towards the tea house stated making peach tea for her master but the chain around her wrisk making it more difficult to do so but deep down in her heart she feels no remorse but very happy to be with her master...glancing back at him and she smiled*  

SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:32 pm
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee

*he nodded* so...

"very well sir..."*walking towards the tea house stated making peach tea for her master but the chain around her wrisk making it more difficult to do so but deep down in her heart she feels no remorse but very happy to be with her master...glancing back at him and she smiled*
*he smiled back*  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games