Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:31 pm
Yeah, that's one of the other issues I have with it. I've just started using the gaia toolbar I have for firefox more instead, lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:43 pm
o_o... there was a gaia toolbar?  

Leri
Vice Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:45 pm
lol. Yeah. Gaia Linklist Toolbar - A Firefox Extension (myqna.tektek.org) I think that's the one I use. There's like, two of them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:03 pm
I'm going to Hong Kong in two days!~ *bang bang bang bang bang* I don't want to go! It's too hot! It's too long! (I'm going for a month! eek ) Gyyyaaaaaaa! I don't want to spend my birthday in some weird place! (I'm hoping to god that I'll be back in Hong Kong by that time.) I don't want to travel through China! *doesn't like travelling* What's worse I still have to practice my piano...in Hong Kong... gonk NO MOOOOREEEE!~ *sick of it*
I can't stand it! No more! NO MORE HANDS SEPERATE JIBBERISH WITH 4 SHARPS!~

Okay...I'm done with my ranting with hatred towards travelling. whee  

SakuMeiMei

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:22 pm
Uhmmm... ninja My friend suggested that I tell you all NOW. (It'd be bad if I woke up super early just to tell you this.) I LUFF YOU ALL!~ (I'm making this sound like I really will get into a plane crash.) Anyways, I luff you and I luff Arina too. I love you all!~ whee I'll just...shut up now. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:07 pm
Have fun in Hong Kong, SakuMeiMei! heart We will miss you!  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:52 am
I LIIIVEEE!~ I actually survived. eek 13 hours of sitting in a plane...
And of course the food tasted like plastic. 3nodding Ehehehe...we got delayed. neutral It made the situation way worse...and I barely slept...
So now I'm all "not making sense" and "suffering from jet lag".  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:09 pm
Need sleep... whee

It's my birthday! Even though it's still the 26th for everybody else... sweatdrop But I'm thirteen! domokun I don't know if I should rejoice or be all sad or something.

Imma hyper...

mrgreen  

SakuMeiMei

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:58 pm
SakuMeiMei
Need sleep... whee

It's my birthday! Even though it's still the 26th for everybody else... sweatdrop But I'm thirteen! domokun I don't know if I should rejoice or be all sad or something.

Imma hyper...

mrgreen

Happy (belated) birthday! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:25 pm
I've been gone a while. O_o;;  

Azrai

yukiiri

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:23 pm
ninja bump xD it's been a while since i posted here xD

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:15 am
Time seems to have passed by so fast...I'm already leaving... crying Still up packing...Imma leave Hong Kong at 11 tomorrow. (In the morning...not at night...)
I'm starting to wonder where the time has gone...I suppose that's why I hate traveling for vacations. Time goes by too fast in those places. I like staying home and enjoying the slowness of things. neutral

So I'll be back tomorrow at...3 or 4...on August 5th...starting to get real confused. Hopefully I don't tell my friend the wrong time. gonk

SakuMeiMei

Cawey

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:59 am
I hate vacations because our family always end up fighting -w-'''
Have a nice trip.. or wait... you're home soon so.. Welcome home? xD -shot-  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 3:53 pm
I'm HOME!~ *bouncy bouncy bouncy* FINALLY HOME HOME HOME!~ After reliving a day of my life I'm home!~ Gawd...I need...sleep...I didn't sleep the whole way from Hong Kong to Vancouver. Eeks... xd

And I hate vacations for the same reason. Always those strange arguments... gonk And how I just long to stay at home...so time goes by the usual slow way...  

SakuMeiMei

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:56 pm
Welcome back! biggrin  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items