Reply Main Forum
Lost Memories Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naphalm

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:17 am
He let himself be pulled out, and he hugged her quickly. "Which way then?" he said smiling at her.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:10 pm
*She walked into the bar and walked up stright to her room. She took off her clothes and took a shower then dried herself off. She walked into her closet and put on her nightgown then crawled into bed next to Naph.*  

Alies

Naphalm

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:15 am
It was still dark as Naph rose silently from the bed grabbing his clothes and moving to the door. He opened it as quietly as he could, glancing back to check Alies was still asleep. He pulled the door too and moved through the shadows to downstairs. He pulled on his jacket and slipped out the door. He started a jog which was soon a full sprint away from the village and into the woods. He returned several hours later with a long black leather case. He opened the main door quietly and sat it down on the bar before slumping in a couch with an exausted sigh..  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:24 am
*Alies slowly awoke, but when she felt Naph was not next to her she quickly sat up. She put her cape on and ran down stairs. She let out a sigh when she saw him there and ran over to him. She sat down next to him and laid her head on his chest.* Where have you been my love? *She rubbed her stomck lightly.*  

Alies

Naphalm

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 3:56 am
He smiled gently at her and kissed the top of her head. "Aside from needing the exercise, i thought i'd go out and get something." he moved her slightly to stand up and walked over to the case on the bartop. "Now ofcourse i respect any desicion of yours in this matter ...." he paused to open the black box. "And this goes against all of my principles because I detest using these."... From the box he pulled a slender wooden framed crossbow. It was clean, fresh and unused. He put it down on the bar, scowling at it. "Weapons like this are so ... backstabbing, well, thats how i feel..." next from the box he pulled several rolls of bolts. There slender metal shapes glinted in the light and the sharp points glistened. He put them down on the bar top and looked at Alies apologetically. "I just need an advantage, if anything was ever to happen to you .." he trailed off. "I need to be ready for that demon...."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:19 pm
*She quickly jumped up and ran over to it. The crossbow was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen. She picked it up and ran her finger around the frame and smiled softly. It reminded her of the one she used to use when she was younger. She picked up one of the arrows and put it on the bow with her finger and ran outside to a near by tree. She strung it back concerated on a spot and then let it go. It his the center of the tree and being completely sasifity she pulled out the arrow and walked back inside.* Its nice, I really like it. *She put it back down on the table.*  

Alies

Naphalm

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:12 am
Naph grinned as he watched her, when she came back in, he was nodding and smiling, "Thats some shot you have." he laughed, "We'll have to put it somewhere thats quickly accessible." he said thinking aloud. "Hmm, maybe you could make some sort of anti demon purity poison or something for the bolts?" he shrugged .. and scowled again at the crossbow, muttered something and looked back at Alies, "Glad you like it." he smiled at her.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 2:19 pm
*She walked behind the counter and kissed his cheek.* Its very nice. I um..used these when I was young. In the village that I grew up in the elder taught me how. *She looked around the bar and then spotted the fire place.* We can put it above the fire place. *She walked into the back and brought out her spell book and sat it on the counter.* Lets see what we can find.  

Alies

Naphalm

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:05 pm
"Well its a good thing to know, i taught myself, i substitute aim for speed, practising to reload was easier than aiming..." he shrugged and smiled at her, "It doesnt matter if you cant, it was just an idea." He sat down watching her flick through her book.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:58 am
She found a page that had proctive spells on it and quickly read them but none of them where what they wanted. She closed the book with a slam and sighed. "I'm sorry hun. I couldn't find anything."  

Alies

Naphalm

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:29 am
Naph stood up and stretched. "Alies, it's fine.." he kissed her quickly on the cheek, "We'll be better prepared this time .. just don't let the Drake thing fool you again.." he said with a soft smile. He thought for a moment, "anyway, how are you?" he asked casually. "Getting plenty of rest i hope?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:08 pm
She glared at him. Maybe she didn't love Naph like she thought...maybe she still loved Drake. That was impossible. Drake was dead she couldn't love him. She turned and walked out to the tree which she had planted and knelt down in front of it. "I miss you." She whispered to herself.  

Alies

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces