Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Library of Fandom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:57 pm
Viva starts walking around looking for clues. There must be something he must be looking for. He smells the ordor of blood and hurries to find it.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:25 am
Allen stepped around Rowen, his sword (a pale shadow of the ebony blade he oncce bore, appearing in his hand. He said nothing, only looked warily around. There was something wrong, something that was not a part of the normal threats of the Library's middle floors, but with his power bound, he could not identify the source.
"Kid, his injury is up, he didn't get stabbed in the foot." There was no laughter in his voice, only a matter-of-fact remark. He looked at Thomas through the black spikes of his hair. The crimson of his eyes almost glowed, and there was no emotion in his face. Allen seemed more himself than he had in weeks, more like the Destroyer he was than the mortal e pretended, his wings poised like a black mantle behind him.
"What happened?" It was not a polite in quiry to make sure the man was fine, it was a request, just short of a demand, to know what had entered the Library that was not a part of it to strike at that which was, in some small way.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Rowen McNeill

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:34 am
Rowen blinked. "Usually people hurt like that fall over... Or at the very least he shouldn't be standing." Shrugging, the young man stood and regarded the injured man with a restless silence. After a couple of minutes he stelled forward aswell, and glanced up at Allen.

"It's not like you care." That was a simple assesment of the winged man's aura- and it could have been entirely wrong. Rowen was only able to sence immideate feelings, and the lack of concern was what led to the 21 year olds comment.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:58 pm
Thomas wasn't to scared, for all the man's aparent efort at the image. Normaly he was the sort of being who sent chills down the spines of others, but there was deffinetly something of about the man who'd stabed him. Something missing... he would have guessed humanity, he even laughed at the thought of it, no he had seen plenty of people who lacked humanity.

But the man soon vanished, and Thomas's shadow trap colapsed back to the floor, squirming back into the shade.

He fingered the area around the hole gingerly, "Unn... I've been shived by worse..." however, his atention drifted from his bodily state, to the newcomers.

"Nothing, I was simply trying to find something that found me first. However, I think I should have this looked at." he said in referance to the bloody hole in his back, trying to slide his way out of another potentialy unplesant situation...

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Rowen McNeill

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:37 am
"See?" It wasn't quite 'I told you so', but the intent was there.

Turning away from the winged man, and swatting easily, Rowen lifted a hand in friendly greeting. "Well, if it's alright with you, I can fix that right up! I don't normally charge, but..." The young man's stomach groweled and he let his hand fall, smiling sheepishly. "My stomach appears to be empty- and I'm not all that pleasent when it's empty." The temptation to say 'you won't like me when I'm hungry' crossed his mind, but the blue-haired man dropped it for a number of reasons. First and formost being that some people actually prefered him in his 'other' state. It did tend to make him more useful- if not a complete jerk.

Behind him, on the ground, the shadows of a pair of large wings shifted and settled themselves on his shadow's back- though there were apparently no appendages to form them. Meanwhile, the 21 year old seemed completely oblivious to anything that might be going on with said shadow; instead keeping his eyes on the injured man before him, and completely ignoring Allen.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:33 pm
Thomas looked ver his back at the hapenings, "You know... I just planed on going to the hospital, but this works to..."

He began to wonder, why had the man run when his peers apeared, this might be a good chance to get some info...

"So, notice anything peculiar in the way other librarians" he just assumed at least one of them was, "Have been acting lately?"

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Rowen McNeill

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:04 am
"K." Rowen had an almost cleched healing meathod, but there was no staff and/or magical incantation involved. Just pure life energy, and the chance of wearing himself out without practice. Though, since the elemental had been on the road recently, the chances of him exausting himself were slim to none. He got alot of practice on the road. "Sit still."

"I'll only beable to close up the wound and re-connect any damaged tissue. Taking care of the blood-loss is beyond my skill, so... You may want to go to the hospital once this is done anyway." One slim, but not boney, hand reached out and held itself an inch over the injured man's wound. The hand and the damaged area did not touch, and so the young man's hand managed to stay perfectly clean. A soft blue light appeared in the space between the hand and the hole, and the 21 year old's emrald eyes watched attentively to make sure nothing went wrong.

"Ask him." The other hand came up, and formed a hitchiker's tumb witch pointed to Allen. "I just got here." That, and Rowen was a bad judge of 'peculiar' when it came to people's actions. The young man barely knew what he was going to do next, let alone other people.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:00 pm
"I'll look into it..." said Thomas, perfectly motionless as his wounds were being healed.

He looked over towards Allen, and raised a dark eyebrow, "Well, 'him', you haven't noticed your asociat, Alabaster, up to anything strange lately have you? As a mater of fact, go ahead and tell me everything you know about him."

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:55 am
"I wouldn't know his strange unless it bit me," Allen replied frankly, his expression bored. There had been no reason to reply to the blue-one's accusation that he didn't care: he thought it was obvious. "He's something of a shattered personality. As for what I know of him.... I'll be happy to tell you everything." The dark Destroyer bound looked at his translucent blade as though weighing it with a casual eye. "However, a better question for you to ask would be how much do I know about Alabaster Soulna... Which is not, in truth, a great deal."
He might have a message to deliver, if that clan hadn't solved its problem on it's own. But one thing at a time.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:09 pm
Thomas laughed harshly, "No, your right, I don't know much. That is why I'm at a library after all." he said it as though the fact was painfully obvious and he was being ten times redundant.

"I only know that he was the one who atacked Kaibina and poseses several supernatural weapons of great power." He cleared his throat, "I really don't care myself, but I'm being payed to find out WHY he attacked Kaibina, when theres no obvious reason for it, or at least thats what my emplyers have been saying."

He cracked a smile, obviously knowing something, but didn't say anything for a while... the pause built in tension till finaly he whispered, "Word of shade is that this whole building was in on a string of attacks. You wouldn't happen to know anything about that, now would you?"

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:18 pm
Allen had meant that Allen did not know, but however the man took it.
"You mean before the founding of the Library? when all the Clans were under assault?" Allen knew some of that; after all, he had been summoned to fulfill a portion of that task, and had been called against Kabina err being banished with that strange creature to a mountain...
But he did not know why alabaster had chosen to join the assault, only that he, himself, had done it to satisfy his own hunger. It was, in a way, merest of coincidence that so many of the attackers were now librarians at the Tenth Sea Library.
Or so he would say.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:56 pm
Allen turned his head as somewhere in the building a TV crackled to life, which was not a significant event in and of itself, but what it was displaying was enough to send the Destroyer down the stairs at a speed that made books jump behind him, those capable of moving jerked after him for a foot or so, before the wind created by his passing moved beyond their range.
One might mistake his urgency for wanting to get a glimpse of the singer, whose voice was all to familiar, but one would be mistaken. The raucous song blaring out of that stupid box was just that bad.
He reached the set before Desta finished her first sentence, his hand lifted to smash the glass--he detested the sound of her singing--but his eyes fell on the screen, and he froze, hand still lifted over his head. His red eyes narrowed as his arm came down: he would suffer through the detestable racket. There was something going on, that didn't make sense. Why was his boss on this? It wasn't much to his style at all.
The singing was, though: horrible, as always. (The Destroyer grimaced as he thought about the painful racket.)
More importantly, though, his crimson eyes fixed on the woman, he really wanted to torture that Desta woman. Really. And not just because torturing people was fun, either.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:21 pm
Brett's mech landed as quietly as possible. It's pilot climbed out of it and walked into the library. "Excuse me. I need some inormation on Ansem."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games