Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Shinshi Doumei Cross [The Gentlemen Alliance +]
The Gentleman Alliance/Shinshi Doumei Cross Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gentleman
&lt;3
100%
 100%  [ 33 ]
Total Votes : 33

Froggy Furnishings

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 6:37 pm
Have a nice trip to Japan.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:04 am
actually i am having a fun time here. Im actually in Osaka typing this up. lol. hehe well ill post pics if i can when i get back, of course. today i saw 2 of my childhood friends in japan where i used to live, and omfg, they changed a lot. XD hehe, anyway, this is so out of SDC stuff. i guess its because of jet lag. >_<

anyway, has anyone read my translations? I want to know if u guys needed ch13 or 12? i think it was ch13 u all needed, right?  

akeikas
Captain

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 11:55 am
Chapter 13 has been scanlated already... maybe 14?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:19 pm
uve got to be kidding me. lol. do you know how much time i spent translating it? gonk ah well, at least i got the specials done. did u guys read it? biggrin  

akeikas
Captain

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 5:22 pm
Some lovely, high-quality scans of the 2006 Shinshi Doumei Cross calendar are available at Media.Temporal-Princess.net!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 5:45 pm
Wow, those are really huge picture solar. o_o  

Froggy Furnishings

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:31 pm
Skymeri

I know! They are so pretty, too. I can't wait to play with them. xd

Anyway, this is a little off topic, but has anyone heard of Vampire Knight by Hino Matsuri? It reminds me a little of SDC... there's the elite group of students... mysterious things going on... and the school uniforms are sort of similar. It has beautiful art, too! Er... that's a bit of a stretch, I suppose. xd But either way, it's a lovely manga and you all should check it out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:15 pm
Woot! I think you guys will like the newest announcement I made. I hope the SDC fans DO read the newest announcement. Since...I know some of you dont. 3nodding hehe. BOW DOWN TO THE GREAT KAZE!! xd  

akeikas
Captain

Mus maddie

Barton Regular

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:22 am
::bows down to Kaze-sama:: I really appreciate it, as do many others whee heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:13 pm
solarfacade
Skymeri

Anyway, this is a little off topic, but has anyone heard of Vampire Knight by Hino Matsuri? It reminds me a little of SDC... there's the elite group of students... mysterious things going on... and the school uniforms are sort of similar. It has beautiful art, too! Er... that's a bit of a stretch, I suppose. xd But either way, it's a lovely manga and you all shuld check it out.
I just read it. Its SO good!! xd I need to read the rest...where are they??// crying  

akeikas
Captain

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:59 pm
KazehaneRio_FLAME
solarfacade
Skymeri

Anyway, this is a little off topic, but has anyone heard of Vampire Knight by Hino Matsuri? It reminds me a little of SDC... there's the elite group of students... mysterious things going on... and the school uniforms are sort of similar. It has beautiful art, too! Er... that's a bit of a stretch, I suppose. xd But either way, it's a lovely manga and you all shuld check it out.
I just read it. Its SO good!! xd I need to read the rest...where are they??// crying

They're slow at releasing them... but don't bug them, or they'll take longer... you saw the notice at the beginning of chapter two, right? xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 5:44 am
I love Shinshi Doumei Cross aswell!~ heart  

ichigoglacia

ichigoglacia

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 5:47 am
I like Usio and Haine, and Maora i guess, thou it was a shock to find out that 'SHE' was a 'HE'! I'm not sure i like the real Shizumasa, but the fake Shizumasa is kinda weird too...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:57 pm
why is she so talented? xd
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

akeikas
Captain

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:54 am
Cause she's been drawing manga professionally for about ten years! xd  
Shinshi Doumei Cross [The Gentlemen Alliance +]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers