Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Confession box. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 1:57 pm
@Vanilla - nah, I didn't make it, .[Dotty]. did. For free. =) She's so nice~

You live 15min away from him? Wow. I live on like the other side of the country. Sort of. In Bristol. ^^;;  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:40 pm
Hmmm.... so Niphy betrayed me... lol jks. wink
I don't really mind if everyone knows what a disturbed person I am. sweatdrop

So anyways I went ahead and tried it and failed, which was really frustrating. Took a load of pills, drank 3 beers then tried to cut along the veins in my arms, which just took ages and was bloody painful. That's one method I definitely don't recommend.

Afterwards I got all my problems out in the open and now I'm seeing two psychiatrists. Been prescribed with anti-depressants but they'll take a few weeks before they have any effect. Decided to continue with school as if I took a gap year now I wouldn't know what to do.

I guess that's my 'confession', though I don't regret doing it. In some ways, it's been beneficial for me. surprised  

Tokioka

yalie5

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:50 pm
Tokioka

So anyways I went ahead and tried it and failed, which was really frustrating. Took a load of pills, drank 3 beers then tried to cut along the veins in my arms, which just took ages and was bloody painful. That's one method I definitely don't recommend.

Afterwards I got all my problems out in the open and now I'm seeing two psychiatrists. Been prescribed with anti-depressants but they'll take a few weeks before they have any effect. Decided to continue with school as if I took a gap year now I wouldn't know what to do.

I guess that's my 'confession', though I don't regret doing it. In some ways, it's been beneficial for me. surprised

All i have to say is is, you are the biggest idiot i know. Even the people i have to answer to are smarter than you. and that's big. Because they're pretty stupid. Well maybe you learned a lesson from all this.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:42 pm
Tokioka

Man, that was a bloody stupid thing to do, trying to commit suicide by taking pills and cutting your arm. If you really wanted to die, you may as well have chosen a quick and painless death such as lethal injection instead bleeding yourself dry. Otherwise, you need to seek serious counselling. Do your parents know about your problems.  

Minielf

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 9:47 pm
LOL! Azumangadaioh ^^

questing for a sword.... very desperate... >.>

Edit: That's wierd, this is posted in the Pix Post thread... how did it get here?

Well I got the sword anyway, and I confess:

I AM REALLY A GUY!

No, that's actually a lie just to get you worked up about something that I forgot. rofl rofl I am 90% girl and 10% girl kitty.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 11:46 am
Tokioka

'm so glad you found a way out in the end 3nodding

Syeori

Tokioka

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 3:52 pm
@ yalie: I sure did learn a lesson. I learnt that suicide by wrist slitting is a bad idea and that if i tried it again I'd go and buy myself sleeping pills.

@ Minielf: Yeh it was really stupid, the method that is. I was just really desperate on the day - wanted to die right there and then. And yes my parents do know about it. My mum was the one who found me asleep on the floor with blood on the carpet. So both my parents freaked out and we talked and stuff. Ummm I don't think you can legally buy a lethal injection here in the UK. biggrin And yeh I'm getting psychiatric help at the moment so I'll be fine for a while.

@ Vanilla: Well it wasn't really the 'way out' I was going for... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 5:32 pm
Tokioka
@ yalie: I sure did learn a lesson. I learnt that suicide by wrist slitting is a bad idea and that if i tried it again I'd go and buy myself sleeping pills.

@ Minielf: Yeh it was really stupid, the method that is. I was just really desperate on the day - wanted to die right there and then. And yes my parents do know about it. My mum was the one who found me asleep on the floor with blood on the carpet. So both my parents freaked out and we talked and stuff. Ummm I don't think you can legally buy a lethal injection here in the UK. biggrin And yeh I'm getting psychiatric help at the moment so I'll be fine for a while.

okay... not the lesson i was talking about but i meh, close enough i guess.  

yalie5

Minielf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:19 am
Tokioka

Hey, now that I hope you've recovered from your 'near death' experience, I think it would be wiser to live life to the experience and savour that you're actually still alive rather than dead. (E.g, land yourself a pretty whore and do the rumpy-pumpy blaugh ).
And about the lethal injection I meant euthanasia. There's been a lot of cases in Australia where old and mentally depressed people have committed medically assissted sucide, and there was that doctor Kavorkian or something. A genuine witch doctor of death. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:08 pm
Minielf
Tokioka

Hey, now that I hope you've recovered from your 'near death' experience, I think it would be wiser to live life to the experience and savour that you're actually still alive rather than dead. (E.g, land yourself a pretty whore and do the rumpy-pumpy blaugh ).
And about the lethal injection I meant euthanasia. There's been a lot of cases in Australia where old and mentally depressed people have committed medically assissted sucide, and there was that doctor Kavorkian or something. A genuine witch doctor of death. 3nodding

O.O did not expect something like that to come out of mini's mouth. no doubt bad influence at a certain someone *ahem*tapioka*ahem*  

yalie5

Tokioka

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:14 pm
Minielf
Tokioka

Now you're talking my language brother! biggrin
Rumpy pumpy indeed!! mrgreen

And euthanasia isn't legal in the UK so that's sorta difficult. I could go to a country where it is legal but that would just be too much of a hassle.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:15 pm
Tokioka
Minielf
Tokioka

And euthanasia isn't legal in the UK so that's sorta difficult. I could go to a country where it is legal but that would just be too much of a hassle.

whatever. too much of a hassle sure. whatever you say.  

yalie5

Tokioka

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:55 pm
yalie5
Tokioka
Minielf
Tokioka

whatever. too much of a hassle sure. whatever you say.
Well it is.
I'd have to buy plane tickets, research and book the whole procedure, then pay for it, before travelling to whatever country... all the while keeping my activities secret from my parents and everyone else who would stop me. That is most definitely a hassle.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:56 pm
Dear gods, 'elf, you are silly. Euthanasia is all for people who can't commit suicide, non? And who are suffering from a terminal illness and wanting to die. Tokioka is mistaken; passive euthanasia and 'double effect' euthanasia are legal in the UK. Toki, I apologise for.. saying.. but I didn't think you'd mind, and I was on Gaia and MSN at the time.. you know the feeling. And now I really must stop posting or I will be shouted at.

Love you all, Niph xx

PS - someone tell t0shi0 I missed her and welcome back <3 from Niph  

Niphredil Ithilmir

Tokioka

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 2:00 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir
Dear gods, 'elf, you are silly. Euthanasia is all for people who can't commit suicide, non? And who are suffering from a terminal illness and wanting to die. Tokioka is mistaken; passive euthanasia and 'double effect' euthanasia are legal in the UK. Toki, I apologise for.. saying.. but I didn't think you'd mind, and I was on Gaia and MSN at the time.. you know the feeling. And now I really must stop posting or I will be shouted at.

Love you all, Niph xx

PS - someone tell t0shi0 I missed her and welcome back <3 from Niph
3nodding You're right, I don't mind. Good luck Niphy, butcher those exams! wink  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games