Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
1st posts here Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arrea Delano

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:25 pm
Hi2u!!! I'm Paige, alot of people just call me Crimson or Crimm because I have red hair. I enjoy watching anime and playing online games like Ragnarok Online and of course, if you call gaia a game, Gaia Online. ^_^ My current favorite anime is Beck Mongolian Chop Squad. It has inspired me to learn to the play the guitar. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:35 pm
hi im buzzoholic but u can call me lena. i am very emo. i am 99.9% emo. i was infected by preps before i realized i was emo. so i may type like them and talk like them but i assure u i am NOT prep. i am emo. also, scince others have mentioned it, i do cut. i live in the southern half of the united states and thats all i will tell u about my location. a lot of people will say my problems aren't worth being emo over but they actually are. u may have worse problems and i will help u with them if u want me to. i also look very preppy but i assure u again that i am NOT prep. i have posted before and made a fool of myself. i hope to start over because even here i am considered a "freak" and i need to go back to "where i belong" u may pm me at any tim whenever u wish. oh and i am 14.  

buzzoholic

Nena

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:18 am
Uhm .. Name's above my avatar. Now this is where I am meant to introduce myself. I don't mean to sound rude, and sorry if I do. But, I don't know how, seriously.

Just Hello to everyone.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:31 pm
heart
Hiya.
I'm rinna.
I want to be an author one day.
Chuck Pahalnuik is my biggest influence.
I'm straightedge, and always lookout for my friends at concerts and stuff.
I'm a very emotional person.
biggrin
And I like it that way.
Make me feel welcome, 'k?
Oh, and I mainly listen to:
Alternative, Metal, Screamo, Classic Rock, Punk, Indie...
Just stuff along those lines.
Theres a picture of me in my signature if your curious.
Ciao.

r i n n a S E X

cyrusbunny

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:18 pm
i'm cyrusbunny.call me bunny die,call me cy you still get your head torn off....so i suggest you just call me cyrus.oh and town 1017 is a i hate emos town(those damn anti-emos are such losers)anyways if you go near it your proabably gonna get rocks thrown at you.....  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:31 pm
Hiiii, I'm Emma.

I'm not new to this guild or anything, I just haven't been active in a loooong time, so I figured I should re-introduce myself.

As I said, I'm Emma smile
I just turned 16 yesterday,
and I'm from Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada.

Uhhhm, I dig music (stuff like Imogen Heap, Underoath, Bring Me The Horizon, The Devil Wears Prada, Alexisonfire, The Holly Springs Disaster, Aphex Twin...)

and I have myspace smile
thiiis iss myyyy myyysppaaaaaace [click.]

add/msg me if you want a new friend or something 3nodding  

my pet monster

Dapper Prophet

sh4oran_kun

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:58 pm
..Ok...i think i'll introduce Myself...

...I'm Shaoran_kun...others call me Alucard...
...I'm From Mexico...Monterrey to me more exactly...

...I like poetry (a lot)...draw and lot of good anime...

...I'm very anti-social, so i live on this forums and places on the web...

...Half vampire 'cuz i like blood (A lot, delicius...delicius...)

...I cut lot of times...some others one girl bites me...anyway...

...I always wear black clothes, other formal clothes (for the work only..¬¬)...and i like all bands of metal...

...Cradle of filth, Mago de Oz, Evansescense, Epica, Nightwish...and other bands...and clasical music too...

...If ya have a problem with me, come tell me...i don't care...

...If ya want to talk to me...i'm arround here, with my blade...bleedeng and sucking my own blood...

...And that's all...

...Farewell then...may be we won't meet again...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:01 pm
Hi, my names beth im 13 years old. i love music and my favorite bands are my chemical romance, hello goodbye, slipknot, marylin manson, system of a down, taking back sunday, the pink spiders, lostprophets, and loads more. i like this smiley~ xp because it looks dead and this one blaugh . i dont like this one emo because no true emo crys all the time. well thats me... oh and dont judge me by this but i cut to cope with emotions.
~beth x  

grey rainbow x

XxIxWANNAxSUCKxYOUxX

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:45 pm
Hi. I'm a n00b to this guild. ^_____________^
Calls me pinkii. x3
<3
I'm 15ish.
<3
I wuv music, from anything--to anything.
<3
I don't have a life... except one. I'm leaving to Nihon ( Don't know what it is? Look it up. ) this Thursday. I will have internet and I'm gonna be a peachy f*ck.
<3
I'm around 89% emo, 3% girl, and 8% man.
<3
PM me for my myspace url.

-Pinkii ( Tee-Hee )

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:05 pm
I'm Kira, or In "reality" I'm A-Man-Duhh (Amanda)
and I'm just another Ghost who wanders the halls, hoping I'm just invisible to the eyes around me.
The ones that give me "That look". Like there's something wrong with me, or that I don't belong. Like I shouldn't exist or don't deserve to.
But I put there stares behind me, keep my head high, and keep on walking.
Cause its the only think I know how to do.

But anyways, Back to Me`
I'm 16 years old (17 in a few months) and I don't really know how else I can make that any clearer.
I have a twin Sister who I adore to death, but sometimes just feel like killing.
I used to cut...But I gave that up.
If everyone else hurts me, there's no point in hurting myself. They can do it for me. Its less effort.
I Smoke- Or I should say, I did.
I'm giving that up to.

I'm average size, in height. And I'm pretty damn skinny. But I think I'm fat. Its an excuse I tell myself when ever I wonder why someone does me wrong.

I once knew who I was...But That person is gone know.
I tried to change myself...To Fit in with other people, just so I wouldn't be seen.
And Now, I lost that Girl. The one I used to be.
And I don't think I can ever get her back.

I'm Bisexual, and a Bitchy.
My mouth can get me into trouble if I'm not carefully.
...So That's pretty much it....
:]<3

O` By the way- I'm Literate, B!tch

User Image

kirakin

JeshikaLee

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:53 pm
helllloooo everybody, I'm JeshikaLee, as it says above the avi whee

i live in sunny So-Cal, in the land of overpriced coffee drinks stare

i have a varied taste in music... Sweet, The Beatles, The Ramones, We Are Scientists, Gorillaz, Underoath, Aerosmith, Mika, Scissor Sisters... it's just gotta keep me awake xd

it's been mentioned in other intros so... no, i don't cut, 'cause i'm deathly afraid of blood eek i do, however, scratch my arms and legs with safety pins.

i'm 15, homeschooled, into health food as much as junk food, and like yaoi. a lot. 4laugh

i've had a really rough time growing up - adolescence came as a bit of a shock emo

i really don't know which i am : goth or emo. i may be a hybrid ninja

i've been known to viciously attack those who make fun of my otaku-ness and lack of a life - i don't want to hear about it, thank you very much stressed

Gaia is where i spend the most time... heart

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:41 pm
Im Cassandra But You Can Call Me Cassi

Im 14 i'll be 15 in October .

Im bi.

I care to much about people its something i need to work on.

I Love Piercings && Tattoos.

I Listen to alot of diffrent types of music the main Genres are : Punk, Hardcore, Grindcore, 80s -90's Rock, Techno, Death Metal, Irish punk, and Classic Punk.

Im The Baby Of My Family. Im Also very troublesome.

I Love Making New Friends and i love helping people.

I Used to cut my brother got me to quit. I also used to do alot of drugs and drinking but my lovely brothers and sister got me to quit that to.

I Dance Weridly to music specially if im listenign to it while im on the computer.

Im homeschooled i might be going to public next year im not sure if not i will the year after this comming one.

If you wanna know more PM me  

CassixCorpse

Kinky Zombie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:08 pm
Hello, I am My Lips Are Poison, but please just call me Poi.
I am 17 Years old, and getting older.
My favorite bands are: MCR, P!ATD, Dashboard COnfessionals, and more that I am spacing off at the moment.
I Draw, Read, Watch Movies, Write, basically anything that makes me get away from this world, and away from my mind.
I love fruit, it's like the best thing ever!
Okay: I am 5'4", DARK DARK brown hair(natural.), I am Bisexual, I don't wear eyeliner. I have green/brown eyes that ave been known to be red when I am mad.
I accept random private messages, though please, one message per person. Hate mail is accepted, but ignored.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:25 pm
iM ALY, im thirteen and mad at the world. All i want is someone to love and make everyone understand my pain .I want someone to understnand me and not to question me and to actauly care for me. gonk emo
I cut.
i burn
and i bleed inside.
do you understand. emo  

-Among Darkness

Miss Tarantula

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:45 pm
Umm hello. You can just call me Miss Tarantula. I'm 15 years old. I was born on the anniversary of the day the Japanese bombed the US. I love music& I love getting on myspace. I like to draw anime and read mangas in my spare time. I always like making new friends so please add or pm me. smile Thank you for reading this about me.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games