Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:03 pm
"You are just as bad as he is, except you're not as cool." He said sitting down, his words directed at Kren. He puilled another apple out of his jacket and took a bite out of it. "You weilders of darkness should learn to respect the dead."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:10 pm
Kupo ninja
"You are just as bad as he is, except you're not as cool." He said sitting down, his words directed at Kren. He puilled another apple out of his jacket and took a bite out of it. "You weilders of darkness should learn to respect the dead."

"Wait...I'm confused, how am i as bad as him? And i haven't done anything to the dead."  

Fighter for all

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:15 pm
"If I told you it'd make you a little smarter, plus I don't have the time for the thick of skull types right now." He said as he started to walk. "I'll see you in the funny papers sometime." He gave a light wave as he walked nt really caring what kind of reaction Kern gave.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:17 pm
Kren raised an eyebrow. "Gee...Always thought i was a good guy. Always fought for the weak, i even ran a school for those who needed it." He sighed. "Well, i suppose being a creature of darkness brandishes me a bad guy."  

Fighter for all

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:04 pm
CAPTAIN the mini mech was looking for information over Little Necropolis. "Great. Fuel's just about go-WAAAAH!!" CAPTAIN's vernier thrusters failed and he hit the streets, skidding a little. "Ow."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:13 pm
"That was cool, i wonder if anyone got hurt." Haru said stepping toward the crash. He didn't want to get to close incase it exploded but he ran over and reached out toward it with cautious hands. "I don't think I should touch this but..." He poked it and quickly flinched.  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:17 pm
CAPTAIN sat up. "Whazzamaha? I won't blow up, y'know." CAPTAIN knew that people always thought machines might blow up.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:40 pm
"In my line of work most of the things that are machines tend to blow up." Haru said starting to relax. He looked at the machine and shrugged. "Why did you fall out of the sky? Enemy fire?"  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:06 pm
"My vernier thrusters failed." CAPTAIN tried to look at the vernier thrusters on his back. "I'd better get these fixed."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:18 pm
"An intresting crowed that been apearing in the area lately, eh Kren?" said the LIch king, making a few light gestures from atop his throne.

"I shall have to look into both of them... One for being able to stop the two of you... the other for claiming repeated dominance in my domain." He finished making gestures, and the tips of two of his fingers shined hrough the darkness.

"No rest for those who most call wicked I suppose."

Outside, two false images apeared, though they both looked to be completly real to the true Lich King.

The first stood over the man in the alley, waiting for him to awaken.. it silently murmered things to itself and images began to manifest in the unconcious mind of the sleeping man.

"We aren't YOUR dead, so don't you dare try and use us." A sea of roting corpses and bones of countless beings surrounded him, with the image of two puer black eyes looming in the sky. "Next time you have taht gall, you shall pay a price..." that message was sent, but the illusion remained.

THe second apeared behind Haru, and caught him on the shoulder. The illusion was so advanced, it made the impression of touch on the man's shoulder.

"Your consideration for the dead is admirable. You ever consider helping them earn their true rights?" THe figure spoke kindly, despite its groteque outer apearance. Its eyes however sharpened on the small achine, and it walked over to it, lifting it off the ground, truely using invisble force.

Its voice sounded kind, "And where is this small artifact from?" But its eyes were sharp with suspicion, hidden from the view of Haru.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:29 pm
Haru shivered as the hand caught his shoulder and he nearlty passed out as he looked up toward the hand. "Oh crap, why is it the dead that want you play with me today." He said slowly turning to face the Lich king. "I could do that as long as I don't have to die to do it." He said with a nervous laugh.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:32 pm
CAPTAIN's hand twitched to his beam saber. "Hoo, boy."  

The Mage of Space

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:45 pm
The illusion spoke, "No dying is actualy something we'd like to help you avoid. Just look around you, there are far to many dead people here as it is."

He looked down at the machine. "I wouldn't try that. NOw please tell me why you are here. We've been sufering from a string of fairly rude visitors lately, and I'm begining to suspect that they all come from one source..."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:58 pm
"Crash landing."  

The Mage of Space

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:42 am
Kren stood straight. "I have absolutly no idea what's happening...And i like it that way."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games