Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
Lyndria RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:06 pm
Witium smiled cheerfully when the werecat caught up, "Ha, now we'll see what each of us can do." He grinned as he put more effort into his leaping through the tree's. The muscles in his legs buldged everytime he would push off from a branch.

After maybe a mile of none stop running he looked over to the werecat, "Umm...do you know where Eden is by chance? Because to me i'm totally lost." For a while he had been looking over to the werecat to see where to go.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:13 pm
Luthien looked at Witium and rolled her eyes. "I have no clue where Eden is, pork rind. This is the third day I've been on this continent. I thought you knew where it is! I've been following you!" She sighed and stopped running, sniffing the air. "I can't believe I let a meatbag get me lost . . . I wonder where we are." She wandered off, sniffing, trying to get her bearings.  

[Lux_Aeterna]

Mitsuharu Saito

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:11 pm
Camthalion sighed. He wish Witum would think before he took actions. Now, he had gotten both of them and Luthien lost. "Witum, listen to me carefully. Put me down and use those elven eyes you have!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:27 pm
Yousei watched Luthien, Camthalion, and Witium as they ran off into the forest. She smiled at first, but as the three failed to emerge from the darkness for a long period of time, her smile faded. Karasu and she exchanged worried looks, before turning back to Miles.
"I think they're lost!" Yousei called to him, as she mounted Karasu. "You know these woods better than I do," she said, beckoning him to sit behind her, with a smirk. She became more excited the more she thought of Eden: the paradise of a city that Miles had described to her.

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:25 pm
Miles chuckeled, unsure of himself. "I wouldn't be so sure. I've never been through this way. If we can get them back to the port town, I can get us to Eden, but not from here" He confessed, staring into the woods. "So looks like we need'a go look for them"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:24 pm
Yousei became rather discouraged by this news. She tried to think of a way to get the others out without getting them lost as well, but could think of nothing. After several moments of silence, Karasu looked back at Yousei with a knowing gleam in her eye, ~Wait... I believe I can lead them out..~ Yousei looked at her and nodded. Karasu turned back to the woods and shut her eyes tightly, as she reached out to touch Luthien's thoughts, ~Luthien.. Can you hear me? I believe I can lead you out. Show me where you are..~

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:31 pm
Miles watched Karasu intently, shaking his head once. He sat under a tree, shifting his glance to Yousei and watching her. He smiled, looking away and staring towards the beach.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:33 pm
Luthien's ears perked as Karasu's voice echoed in her mind. She shook her head. Yes, I can hear you, Karasu. You're most helpful. She got a clear picture in her mind of their current location and held it there for a moment. Did you get that, Karasu?

Mirasande sighed and shook her head. Leave it to some headstrong male elf to go and get himself lost, Luthien and Camthalion with him. She turned back towards the sea, leaving the world behind and getting herself lost in the waves.  

[Lux_Aeterna]

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:45 pm
Upon receiving the mental image, Karasu opened her steel-blue eyes and looked past the dark shadows of the woods. Yousei stepped off of her dragon, as she concentrated on the dark surroundings. Karasu's wings twitched a bit, as she found a possible pathway for Luthien to follow. She then focused on it as hard as she could and sent it to the werecat, hoping that would be clear enough to follow.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:51 pm
Luthien closeed her eyes and imprinted the image in her mind. She then called to the elves, beckoning them to follow her. "Meatbag, Old One, follow me. I know the way out."  

[Lux_Aeterna]

Mitsuharu Saito

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:17 pm
"We aren't going anywhere. You and Karasu may be able to talk through telecommunication, but Witum needs to learn how to trust his sight. If you want to go ahead, be my guest. But the two of us will stay here, so that he will stop seeing with his feet and more on his eyes." Camthalion was truely serious, although he was still on Witum's shoulder. "Witum. PUT ME DOWN!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:30 pm
Witium put camthalion down with a sigh, "Your just like the old elders in my home villiage." He shook his head, "Your magic makes you weak ya know." The elf looked towards Camthalion, "Gimme your hand, i can't cast magic so well so i'll ned your assistance on this."

Witium closed his eyes and touched a tree near him, "Crazy old bats telling me to see through natures eyes as we see through our own...or wahtever." He continued to grumble waiting for camthaliones hand  

kroska
Vice Captain

Mitsuharu Saito

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:17 pm
Cam whipped-lashed Witium, and gave a heavy sigh. "You silly guardian! I am not telling you to use magic or see through nature's eyes. I am telling you to use the eyes you have."

He took a seat on the mossy grass and stared at him, transfixed. "Witium, have you noticed on random intervals that my eyes glow purple? When that occurs, I am using my own will power to see further distances. And if you focus harder on that, you can even see the future. Nevertheless, in order to use foresight, you need to relax every part of your body except the mind. That is the key element to make you more observant. Keep your mind set on where you want to go, and your foresight will take you there. However with a rigid body and a troubled mind, foresight is never possible.

"In addition, the further your location is from your destination, the more you need to focus the mind. Now, your eyes will glow when you are using foresight. Since your eye color is that of your tribe, it will glow that color."

Camthalion gave the elf a pat on the back and smiled, a few bandages beginning to unravel. "This crazy old bat will not assist you on this, since it contains no magical properties. You just need to awaken that power within yourself. Even Yousei is of age to learn foresight, if she so desired. I will wait here with you until you have a heading, elf guardian. Will you be able to get back out of the wood to your friends, and the one you want to protect, or will you leave us both stranded. It is up to you."  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games