Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Official Resident Evil Guild Sigs:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JesterXIII

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:06 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:12 pm
Here's my new one.

User Image  

Biohazard EXTREME

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:51 pm
But with the one above, there was something... Let's say, crucial, that I forgot to do, so when I tried to do it after it ruined it... But the one below, I tried various things, and I like how it turned out.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:13 pm
Very nice *applauds*  

JesterXIII

Javanomicron

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:33 am
JesterXIII
Kaworu__Nagisa
I also did it in school, so it was even more difficult to make it because of the internet blocks.
Oh I hate those so much...

Agreed, I had that problem when I was in high school, made me so mad. BUT I'M IN COLLEGE NOW, BABY! XP  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 2:53 pm
did my sig work?  

demonicknux

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:06 pm
Here's one. I like this one.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:12 pm
That's awesome. xD  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

flobot_merken7

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:52 am
I got a sig!

User Image

It is the first one so ill try to make a better one...one less RE4...

here is the link:IMG]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g254/masterslayer22/Leonbanner.jpg[/IMG]

(you will have to add the [ at the beggining of the link before coping and pasting the link,this was the only way for me to have the link and not the pic)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 3:03 am
GAHHHHH!!!!! how do you make a picture take you to this guild!! its driving me crazy!!! (like a clickable picture)  

flobot_merken7

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 5:26 am
I dunno, but slayer... you actually made Leon look badass. o_o; That's like, three Chris points from me. Only Bio can distribute Wesker points, though. ...Dude, all the mods should have character-related points to give out. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:19 pm
Canas Renvall
I dunno, but slayer... you actually made Leon look badass. o_o; That's like, three Chris points from me. Only Bio can distribute Wesker points, though. ...Dude, all the mods should have character-related points to give out. xd
sweet  

flobot_merken7

flobot_merken7

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:30 pm
here is my second sig..

User Image

This one is still RE4...the next one I make will be RE1 I swear...

here is the code:IMG]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g254/masterslayer22/index_04.jpg[/IMG]

(the rule that applied with coping and pasting this sig is just like for my last sig and for every sig I make sad )  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:32 pm
Canas Renvall
yea.of their favorite character...  

flobot_merken7

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:22 pm
Canas Renvall
But... he didn't actually MAKE the picture.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff