Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Ninja Academy ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deathstar175

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:50 pm
Desta thought a moment as she entered the helicopter, "To the Necroplois, I know of one undead mage that might be able to help Hasmat.."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:42 am
Sayo walked down the halls finally coming to some stairs and took them up, she entered onto the roof and let out a small sigh then smiled alittle as she saw Kotaro and walked over to him " Are.. you ok?" she asked as she bowed  

the_moons_last_light

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:44 am
"oh, alright well lets go help hasmat then" blin climbs into the helicopter  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:17 pm
Still silent Kit attached herself to Blin's arm and followed along beside him.  

-8- Kitsuname -8-

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:54 pm
blin turned to kitsu "are you alright?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:32 pm
AFter Blin and Kit were settled in the back of the chopper Desta took off with a loud rush of wind the propeller sent them soaring.
(To the Necropolis all of us)  

deathstar175

-8- Kitsuname -8-

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:33 am
Blight_of_Luca
blin turned to kitsu "are you alright?"
As they were flying away from the academy Kit nodded and snuggled into her friends arm with a grin, "Fine and dandy..."

((Now I'll follow to necropolis >.<))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:58 pm
blin smiled warmly "thats good"
((im off to the necropolis to))  

Blight_of_Luca

alias360

Gaian

450 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:35 pm
((I am aware of that. Just look carefully at my posts. If you have not got it, then you will later.))

He stared at the body on the floor in front of him. He was knocked out cold. He took his foot and pushed him to the side so that his face was pointing up and his back was on the floor. He looked at the body with a careless expression. ”I’m sorry about my student. He has very little value for life. That should help you breath a bit better…I’m not an interrogator nor do I need to be one. I don’t know what is going on in my students head nor do I care. But you free to stay or go. I don’t care what you do with your life.” He then turned around and walked back into the office. He stopped in the middle of the room. “The lower basement needs reaper from our last attack.” She courteously looked at alias. “I have been meaning to ask you about that. What happen?” Alias just sighed and looked out to window outside. “It was a mess of unorganized gorilla warfare on our part. They were more organized then we were. They were only trying to expand there territory and since this is not an army base we will not retaliate. We will resume teaching and be on the guard for now on.” She just closed her eyes and smirk. “You always take the boring ways out. But you are right this is a school.”  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:24 pm
((Fair enough... your right, he dose know dosen't he. I forgot, my bad.))

Kotaros eyes searched the hoizon, looking for an uncharicteristic outcroping, but could aparently find what he wanted. "I'll find it eventualy."
he hissed, but his smile returned, "and then chaos shall walk this world."

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

the_moons_last_light

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:22 am
Sayo listen to him then poked him in the head "Kotaro?... are you ok?" she asked as she looked down at him.

((i have know clue whats going on so i'll just post))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:29 pm
He looked over his shoulder, and smirked rudely at the girl. She was of little concern to him, she stood no chance of interering with his plans.

"Before I died, I was out to find a certain object." he said esotericly, "It is thirsting chaos, and this world shall not be enough to satiate it." he looked out over the side of the uilding again, this time gaining a beter lay of the land.

Indeed, the girl might even be usefull for him, distract Zoroku from his true intentions...

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

the_moons_last_light

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:59 pm
she sat next to him, and looked at him he face showing warmth. "why were you looking for it.. if i may ask" she said with politness(sp) and grace  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:24 pm
Sparkei landed on a branch, staring out at the school. It took so long.....but I finally found it! Sparkei leaped again, drawing back his feline ears so they dont get scratched on the branches he flew through. Landing on another branch on the edge of the forest, he looked around, his tail twitching slightly. why do I get the feeling I'm being watched?...Or that someone is at least looking this way...Dropping down from the branch, he walked towards the school, wagging his tail, he was wearing a blue shirt with the symbol of his original tribe on it, a wave with the symbol of "Truth" in the center of it. His pants were frayed, lightweight cotton, slightly worn and they even have a few small holes. His long, silver hair fluttered slightly as a breeze picked up, revealing crimson red eyes. Reaching the door, he reached a hand up to the door, pushing slightly, as it opened, a slight warm breeze greeted him. "Finally, the ninja academy..." he said, in a deceptively youthful voice. Taking a step inside, he looked around, taking in the hallway, and the door closed softly behind him.  

Sparkei

Friendly Hoarder

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games