Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Vampire Knight Fan Guild] - Cosplay, Roleplay, fanfiction,

Back to Guilds

Reply [RolePlay]
[There Are Known Knights] - GUILD'S STORY - Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sounds fun?
  NO. D:<
  Yeah sure. (:
View Results

DeniedUltraSex
Vice Captain

1,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:38 pm
---------------

OOC: Yeah, I thought that was a good place to end that scene for now. *Nods*

Yaya was stunned. Vice President? She was excited, yes, but she also pleased. She thought smiling calmly to herself, I'll get the spend more time with Katsuro!

Suddenly she grabbed her mouth, even though no words left her mouth. Why am I thinking such a thing? She wondered still uncertain of her feelings. She truely thought she just admired him, but was it more? And what happened to the spunk she had towards finding out the night classes secret? She still wasn't exactly sure, what all had happened and why.

Realizing both Katsuro and the Headmaster was staring she cleared her throat. "I'll do it, gladly. But can I make a suggestion?"

She waited a moment before she was certain they were anxious to hear what she had to say. "I think we should also have
Nobu join as a second vice president."

---------------

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:11 pm
Katsuro chuckled, "Well, that should be no problem what-so-ever. After all, Nobu is like a brother to me." Smiling at Yaya, he nodded in agreement to her proposal.

"I dont think we should talk here though. My office back in the sun dorm building is more secure." Turning his head, Katsuro faced Nobu, "You can join us, if you dont have anything else planned."

Before heading towards the door, Katsuro paused and looked back with concern at the injured party. "Get better soon so you dont miss much more of school."

pwn_4thewyn

Sunny Teddy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:44 pm
User ImageLet's get these teen hearts beating. Faster, faster.

Rama noticed a girl walk into the room, a human girl at that, but she was slightly wrapped up in thoughts that were muting all of the different scenes playing out around her. There was simply nothing she could do to snap out of this stupor of utter guilt and enthrallment. She'd actually managed to override all logic and bite a human, first practically killing him, and then forcing him into a life of damnation. Her head spun, and even as the girl named Yaya asked the vampire boy a question relating to his feelings, it slid by without catching her attention.

---

Raia noticed the girl Yaya walk over to his side, and as se asked him about his feelings for Rama, he suddenly found himself turning a very bright red. Trying to cover it up, he put on his most emotionless mask he could muster. "Is it obvious?" He croaked, feeling a bit tired from some of the pain medication the doctors had used on him. Even through the numbness there was a tug at his heart, and he felt like he could trust Yaya even if she was human.

Hearing that she was to learn the secret of the night class, Raia was able to relax quite a bit more. He wouldn't have to act as distant. Suddenly, a pang of regret pulstated through his brain for two reasons. First, he'd spoken to Yaya before ever even talking to Rama. He felt guilty for not- stupid as it sounded to him- speaking first to the girl he held dear to him. Secondly, he'd answered such a direct and obvious question without even caring that Rama was sitting right next to him. Would she be listening? Had he blown his cover? Nervousness, now, controlled him as he began to look frantically to the glazed eyes of Rama and back to Yaya. "I mean, do I make it look that way?"

So testosterone boys and harlequin girls, will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close? User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:18 am
pwn_4thewyn
Katsuro chuckled, "Well, that should be no problem what-so-ever. After all, Nobu is like a brother to me." Smiling at Yaya, he nodded in agreement to her proposal.

"I dont think we should talk here though. My office back in the sun dorm building is more secure." Turning his head, Katsuro faced Nobu, "You can join us, if you dont have anything else planned."

Before heading towards the door, Katsuro paused and looked back with concern at the injured party. "Get better soon so you dont miss much more of school."

Nobu smirked. 'Second Vice, huh?' He liked the sound of that.

"Did you seriously just ask me if I had anything planned, Katsu?" Nobu raised an eyebrow at his friend. "Well, you know I have that one thing... and then that other thing... Of course I have nothing planned!"

He comfortably put his arm around Katsuro's shoulder and walked with him to his office.

kiwi k r a z e d

Territorial Man-Lover

17,125 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bookworm 100

Pharaoh90
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:18 am
OOC: I'm just going to kill off Mitsuru, to add to the drama, then intorduce my new character!!!!
Mitsuru laid there in bed and then in a second, the couldn't breath. Mitsuru started coughing up blood. Finally, he had just about no blood left in his system. So, he laid there waiting to die, and two seconds later he did.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Poor Mitsuru!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:56 am
Pharaoh90
OOC: I'm just going to kill off Mitsuru, to add to the drama, then intorduce my new character!!!!
Mitsuru laid there in bed and then in a second, the couldn't breath. Mitsuru started coughing up blood. Finally, he had just about no blood left in his system. So, he laid there waiting to die, and two seconds later he did.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Poor Mitsuru!

ooc: O.O  

pwn_4thewyn

pwn_4thewyn

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:07 am
Yume4
pwn_4thewyn

Nobu smirked. 'Second Vice, huh?' He liked the sound of that.

"Did you seriously just ask me if I had anything planned, Katsu?" Nobu raised an eyebrow at his friend. "Well, you know I have that one thing... and then that other thing... Of course I have nothing planned!"

He comfortably put his arm around Katsuro's shoulder and walked with him to his office.

Smiling, still holding the hand of Yaya, Katsuro allowed Nobu to lead them all to his office.

Entering the small bed chamber/office space, Katsuro sat down at his desk and gently let go of Yaya so she could sit down in the chair across the desk.

Like many of the other dorm rooms, Katsuro's was no different (apart from the added work space). It had three elegant beds, one which belonged to Nobu, the other to Katsuro.

Looking at Yaya, Katsuro began, "The secret that I am about to share with you must never be told to anyone else. Nor is it to be assumed that anyone other than myself, Nobu, or the headmaster know about this."

Katsuro smiled, "Of course, there is the added fact that you get to work with me on making sure that the secret is never found out by anyone else."

Katsuro's demeanor changed to serious as he began to tell Yaya what the secret was. (im not actually going to type it all)

With that said, he watched Yaya, hoping that her reaction wasnt too severe.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:31 pm
Sakura tugged on her suitcase. She just couldn't get it up the stairs. "Come on...." "Eeeek!!!!" Sakura's suitcase flew up into the air and smashed on the floor above. Sakura sighed. She ran up the stairs and grabbed her suitcase. She decided to run to the Day Class President's office, becuase that was what her instuctions said. So, she ran to the door and opened it. There she saw two boys and one girl standing there talking. "Hello, my name is Sakura Miyazaki, I'm the new student here!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Chairman burst into the room, breathing heavily. "Everyone, come quick, I think Mitsuru is dead!"  

Pharaoh90
Crew

pwn_4thewyn

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:55 pm
Pharaoh90
Sakura tugged on her suitcase. She just couldn't get it up the stairs. "Come on...." "Eeeek!!!!" Sakura's suitcase flew up into the air and smashed on the floor above. Sakura sighed. She ran up the stairs and grabbed her suitcase. She decided to run to the Day Class President's office, becuase that was what her instuctions said. So, she ran to the door and opened it. There she saw two boys and one girl standing there talking. "Hello, my name is Sakura Miyazaki, I'm the new student here!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Chairman burst into the room, breathing heavily. "Everyone, come quick, I think Mitsuru is dead!"

ooc: wow...i hope you realize that the buildings are separate and also that most people knock lol

Before Yaya had any time to react to the information Katsuro had just told her, a young freshmen barged into Katsuro's room.

Absolutly shocked by such a late visitor, Katsuro looked at her in wide eyed shock for a few moments before smiling at her, "Welcome Miss Miyazaki...though, you have picked a rather amusing time to burst through the door."

Chuckling, he waved his arms in invitation towards a chair just inside the door, "Please have a seat, Miss Miyazaki. I just need to finish up with my meeting with these good people, " Katsuro casually pointed at Yaya and Nobu, "and then of course, I will help you find a dorm in which you can rest."

Katsuro began back to his friends when the door opened yet again, this time hitting him square in the face.

ooc:i felt like adding some humor sweatdrop lol. srry sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:34 pm
---------------------

OOC: This is at ranningu and kind of past-sih...

Yaya laughed softly enough so no one but Raia could hear over the medicals tools.

"Yeah just a tad, but don't worry, I wish you all the luck in the world." She smiled weakly. Suddenly she realized Katsuro was beckoning her. "Uh, got to go!"

---------------------

OCC: Now at the present time. XD

Yaya, was surprised. She was definately hearing the words come off of Katsuro's lips, but for some reason she was oblivious to what they truly meant.

Suddenly it was like a whirlwind in her mind, all the little peices slowly fitting together. Shei, she bit me didn't she? She caressed her neck carefully even though the marks had vanished by now.

She opened her mouth to answer but a rather strange girl interrupt her thoughts by creating an ear-piercing noise. Who knew the doors could even make such a horrendous noise?

Yaya gave Katsuro a look that she hoped would express, "I'll tell you what I think of it all later", but she wasn't sure if he'd understand. Hopefully he'd get the gist of it.

As she headed down the hall she almost forgot Nobu there. Looking over quickly she asked, "So..." Although she wasn't sure what to ask.

---------------------

DeniedUltraSex
Vice Captain

1,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Pharaoh90
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:47 am
OOC: I'm so stupid, sorry!!
"Ok...." Sakura sat down, studying the three people that were in the room.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:55 am
Shei stared up at the ceiling of the infirmary. Closing her eyes, she let out a sigh of boredom. She was still in some pain, but not enough to worry about anymore. 'Damn this poison...I cant seem to heal our body as quickly as normal.'

Opening her eyes once again, Shei nodded slightly to her other self.
Shei sat upright in bordom but instanly thought otherwise and layed back down as her movement brought another fresh wave of pain.

Her eyes flashed red in anger as she snarled at the empty air above her head, "Damn this poison."  

pwn_4thewyn

Sunny Teddy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:33 pm

Rama sighed, looking from doctor to doctor as they carried out their oder to heal the poisoned vampires. She was tired, both from sitting for so long and from having fought so much. Hearing Shei grumble under her breath, she smirked and looked over. "Are you still at odds with your other self, Shei?" She inquired, unsure of which side of her friend she was speaking to. There was anger and venom in her voice, but it wasn't dinstinct enough for Rama to be able to make heads or tails of it. 'It must be difficuly for her...'

[ [ Raia is now in sleepy mode! xD; ] ]

So testosterone boys and harlequin girls, will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close? User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:20 pm
ranningu

Rama sighed, looking from doctor to doctor as they carried out their oder to heal the poisoned vampires. She was tired, both from sitting for so long and from having fought so much. Hearing Shei grumble under her breath, she smirked and looked over. "Are you still at odds with your other self, Shei?" She inquired, unsure of which side of her friend she was speaking to. There was anger and venom in her voice, but it wasn't dinstinct enough for Rama to be able to make heads or tails of it. 'It must be difficuly for her...'

[ [ Raia is now in sleepy mode! xD; ] ]

ooc:ahhhh gonk i keep only just missing you >< oh well...*sigh* lol ^.^

Instinctively, she turned her head, fangs bared and snarling to Rama. Her eyes a burning red.

Only a moment passed before Shei came back into control. Her eyes returned to mahogany as her face was cleared of all but a slight hint of sadness. In a soft whisper, Shei nodded solemnly to Rama, "Yes...sorry..."  

pwn_4thewyn

kiwi k r a z e d

Territorial Man-Lover

17,125 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:22 pm
DeniedUltraSex
---------------------

OOC: This is at ranningu and kind of past-sih...

Yaya laughed softly enough so no one but Raia could hear over the medicals tools.

"Yeah just a tad, but don't worry, I wish you all the luck in the world." She smiled weakly. Suddenly she realized Katsuro was beckoning her. "Uh, got to go!"

---------------------

OCC: Now at the present time. XD

Yaya, was surprised. She was definately hearing the words come off of Katsuro's lips, but for some reason she was oblivious to what they truly meant.

Suddenly it was like a whirlwind in her mind, all the little peices slowly fitting together. Shei, she bit me didn't she? She caressed her neck carefully even though the marks had vanished by now.

She opened her mouth to answer but a rather strange girl interrupt her thoughts by creating an ear-piercing noise. Who knew the doors could even make such a horrendous noise?

Yaya gave Katsuro a look that she hoped would express, "I'll tell you what I think of it all later", but she wasn't sure if he'd understand. Hopefully he'd get the gist of it.

As she headed down the hall she almost forgot Nobu there. Looking over quickly she asked, "So..." Although she wasn't sure what to ask.

---------------------

"So? So what?" Nobu smirked at Yaya's uneasiness. "Since you don't know what to say, lemme' ask something... Why did you suggest that I be vice-president with you? No offense, but we don't really know each other."

Nobu laughed, feeling a bit uneasy himself. "Actually, to tell the truth, before today I had never even seen you... Please don't take that the wrong way or anything! This is a big school, you know; I can't keep track of all the new students." He then rubbed the back of his head in embarrassment.

'Although I should've paid more attention to that Mitsuro kid. If I had... would I have noticed he was a vampire hunter? Could I have prevented his death, and all of those injuries?'

Nobu sighed, wondering what sort of trouble the death of this hunter would bring to the school.

[RolePlay]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games