Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Saddest Resident Evil moment? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uenna

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:39 am
Loli Kyr
Uenna
I get sad/frustrated when Leon dies.. xd I usually pause the game right before he does and reload the game. xd
yay someone i can relate too! i feel glad!
:3 Yay.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 11:27 am
Uenna
Loli Kyr
Uenna
I get sad/frustrated when Leon dies.. xd I usually pause the game right before he does and reload the game. xd
yay someone i can relate too! i feel glad!
:3 Yay.
woot go leon lovers!  

Ithmara

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 11:30 am
Um yeah? confused  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:46 am
i think i may have frightened someone... possibly  

Ithmara

Grey Gambino

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 11:40 am
WhteUmbrella001
Uenna
Whenever is says "You Died" or "You Are Dead" always makes me down >_>;

Either than that, I spazzed when Brad died.. it was kinda sad when Joseph was torn apart.. and I got all watery eyed when Steve died...nekkid o_o; But yeah.. and when Wesker was beating up Chris in CV, everyone in the room that I was in was like: "NOOO!!! NOT CHRIS!!!!" for some reason XD I dunno.. Steve's death was probably the most..touching?

Steve actually didn't die entirly

didnt steve turn into some sort of monster cause he was infected by the t-veronica virus and then wesker captured him?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 12:22 pm
Loli Kyr
i think i may have frightened someone... possibly
I think I scare people the most for Leon fandom in this guild.. neutral  

Uenna

Indalecio Jenova

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:24 pm
Uenna

Likewise. *glares at evil evil creatures that pop out of nowhere and scare you to death, then cheers for invincibility cheats*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 10:33 pm
Prince_Saffir
Uenna

Likewise. *glares at evil evil creatures that pop out of nowhere and scare you to death, then cheers for invincibility cheats*
hmmm cheats eh? never thought of using those.... *evil grin*  

Ithmara

Knights of the Realm

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 9:30 am
Loli Kyr
Prince_Saffir
Uenna

Sa-chan and I always use cheats - I always get upset if my character dies, so the first thing I do when I find a new game is find cheats, and if I die within the first five minutes, I put the cheats on. ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 9:52 am
prince_chameleon
Loli Kyr
Prince_Saffir
Uenna

Sa-chan and I always use cheats - I always get upset if my character dies, so the first thing I do when I find a new game is find cheats, and if I die within the first five minutes, I put the cheats on. ^_^

I never do that, it cut the fun and challenge  

Resident Isaka
Crew

Knights of the Realm

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 10:20 am
Resident Isaka
prince_chameleon
Loli Kyr
Prince_Saffir
Uenna

For me, it doesn''t. It seems to make it more fun, really, and sometimes the cheats actually hinder you. I do play without cheats - but the first time I complete a game is always WITH cheats, so that I know what to expect when I play again.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 12:42 pm
Resident Isaka
prince_chameleon
Loli Kyr
Prince_Saffir
Uenna

yeah tthat's true, cheats take out the fun of a game, but with some cheats they do make you laugh cause nothing can hurt you and they try so hard... But actually I've never used cheats for any game besides pokemon. God i feel shameful to speak of that name in a Resident Evil Guild. *shudders*  

Ithmara

A5116278

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 6:11 am
R.P.D
crying I still can't get over kenneth death, watching the tape was the worst decision I ever made! lol

wimp rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 6:19 am
LIAMG-VERONICA
R.P.D
crying I still can't get over kenneth death, watching the tape was the worst decision I ever made! lol

wimp rolleyes

LIAMG-VERONICA, you are a jerk. Do not call that person a wimp for no reason! *glares* R.P.D, don't worry. Other people have that same problem. *cough*Daniel*cough*  

Knights of the Realm

Ithmara

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 9:20 pm
Prince_Saffir
Uenna

invincibility cheats.... I need to look into those lol. but they do take out the difficulty in resident evil games and dont give that big rush of adrenaline... i love that rush... like i love pizza pops xd  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games