Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Welcome to Nothingness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:08 pm
Erixon came to help Vaxlyn in her battle against Lyon.
"Nice...Weapon." Erixon said to Vaxlyn as he tried to hit Lyon.
"Thanks. I've been building it slowly for some time now." Vaxlyn bragged as she defended Erixon.
"Thanks for the back-up!" Vaxlyn said as he blocked an attack from Lyon.
"No problem. I love fighting." Erixon huffed.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:42 pm
Name: xemnas09
Number: 1
Weapon: white xabers
Nickname: The enigmatic man
Skill: knows your fears
Class: can summon darkness,create illusions,mimic attacks  

xemnas314

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:42 pm
((sorry, but numbers one through nine are already taken. And you were supposed to PM me your profile so that I could make sure. sweatdrop ))
Xarungulos came to help Xemaria. He stood, examining the situation for a moment. His presence was enough to distract the Mad King enough that Xemaria landed a large blow across his chest, breaking through some of his armor.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:08 pm
((xquietrose, I'm not going to be here for awhile. Will you take over Xemaria until I get back??))  

Countess Valentine

xemnas314

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:01 pm
what numbers are open then? can i fight number 1 for the number?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:00 am
Taryx, was in a heated battle with Xemnas. Often the others tried to help him, but all Taryx's response was "No, this is my battle to fight." Xemnas looked impassive. "Oh, how they love you so, Taryx, but just remember, their end will come with yours, you shall go together." Taryx was listening to Xemnas and it was just making him angrier. "You can threaten me, but I will not stand for your taunting of them!" He pulled out his gunblade and slashed at Xemnas, who had deflected the blow with his lightsabers. "Tsk, you always were very angry," said Xemnas casually, "not that it matters now; you have no emotion."

Xaringulos stood next to Xemaria, ready for battle. "Glad I could help." He then pulled out his weapon, a unique one, a rod with five crescent blades of the same size all facing the same direction." Xemaria looked at it for a moment before returning to the battle against Ashnard. "Interesting..."  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

xemnas314

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:58 am
Alixraen
Taryx, was in a heated battle with Xemnas. Often the others tried to help him, but all Taryx's response was "No, this is my battle to fight." Xemnas looked impassive. "Oh, how they love you so, Taryx, but just remember, their end will come with yours, you shall go together." Taryx was listening to Xemnas and it was just making him angrier. "You can threaten me, but I will not stand for your taunting of them!" He pulled out his gunblade and slashed at Xemnas, who had deflected the blow with his lightsabers. "Tsk, you always were very angry," said Xemnas casually, "not that it matters now; you have no emotion."

Xaringulos stood next to Xemaria, ready for battle. "Glad I could help." He then pulled out his weapon, a unique one, a rod with five crescent blades of the same size all facing the same direction." Xemaria looked at it for a moment before returning to the battle against Ashnard. "Interesting..."

R u talking about me!!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:48 am
Tokyoanimefan
((xquietrose, I'm not going to be here for awhile. Will you take over Xemaria until I get back??))

Sure! It won't be that hard! XD  

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:58 am
Erixon and Vaxlyn fought side by side for a long time, untill Lyon was on the ground breathing hard and bleeding in alot of places.
"What a shame....I'm barely bleeding and you are on your knees...About to die. Tsk, tsk." Vaxlyn said as she walked up to Lyon.
"Yes...And I though that this would be difficult." Erixon said as he kicked Lyon in the stomache, making blood splatter from his mouth.
"I guess this is the end for me..." Lyon said as he whiped some of the blood from hi chin.
"I gues so..." Vaxlyn said as she and Erixon closed in on Lyon.

-------

Xemaria slashed multiple times at Ashnard as Xaringulos helped. They were begining to win over him.
The weapon that Xaringulos carried sliced through the air as it hit Ashnard's back. He cried out, and turned around attacking Xemaria.
Xemaria put her glaive in a defensive position, but still offensive as Ashnard launched himself at her.
He rammed himslef into the glaive, resulting in a burst of light as his fire armor hit the ice weapon.
"Smart move..." Xemaria said in a sarcastic tone with an evil smirk on her face.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:21 pm
xemnas314
Alixraen

R u talking about me!!

no. Xemnas is currently one of the enemies we have to defeat. that was established before you entered the rp, so there can't be two of him, sorry!  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:40 pm
"Alright kiddies, daddy's gone." Sephiropth looked to his opponents, five of them stood against him. Exvarol was at the head of the group, flanked by Ixulon, Xili, Xirius, and Karixous. "Shut up," was Exvarol's reply. He had lost his joking manner, now harsh and bitter in the face of his new rival. "Don't think I will. Now about that Organization of yours..."
------------------------------------

Ashnard staggered backwards as the armor protecting his chest was destroyed by Xemaria's attack. "You have yet to see my true strength," was his reply. Quickly he regained his balance and rushed towards Xemaria. He slashed with his weapon, which Xemaria parried. This caused Ashnard to become off balance. Seeing a split second opening in which he could make an attack, Xaringulos swung his blade and drove it into Ashnard's bare back. The blood started to trickle as Xaringulos lost his weapon. "Crap..." Ashnard had a weak smile on his face. "I'm not finished yet."
------------------------------------

Taryx was becoming irritated; the battle was going nowhere. "Xemnas, when will you learn? If we had respected you, we would have left your Organization years ago." Xemnas was impassive. "I sent you on that mission to die, and I will fufill that dream now."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:57 pm
Kura watched the exchange, waiting for the right moment to attack Sephiroth. As soon as Exvarol said "Shut up", Sephiroth's guard dropped. 'Right there!' Kura summoned millions of thousands of rose petals. They hit Sephiroth head-on. "Thanks Exvarol. Couldn't of hit him without you."  

LightPinkAngel

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:18 pm
Vaxlyn and Erixon looked at eachother then jumped into the air, spinning and hit Lyon with their blades, hard.
Lyon's face went blank as the blades cut through him. He then disappeard into darkness, dying.
"Nice going..."Erxion copmplemented Vaxlyn.
"Thanks, you too...Not bad." Vaxlyn said as she whiped the sweat from her fore-head.
Erixon smiled, then looked over to Xemaria and Xaringulos.

------

Ashnard looked horrified as he noticed the glaive had cut through his armor and into him.
"Crap...."He sighed as he went to his knees.
"Idiot!" Xaringulos laughed.
"I'll finish him off!" Xemaria said with excitment as she pulled out her glaive and then stabbed him again through the heart.
Ashnard sputtered up blood and then fell to the ground, disappearing into darkness like Lyon had.
"He's gone..."Xaringulos said in a triumphant voice.
"Yes, he is." Xemaria sighed as she untensed a bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:50 am
((I'M BACK!!!!))
Xemaria relaxed a slight bit, but kept on guard. She mentally asked herself why Xaringulos had helped her. She hadn't asked whom everyone had faced in the Chambers of Ordeals, so she had no idea. "Looks like two down, five to go," she said cooly. Nergal stepped forward. "I hate dark druids," she muttered. Nergal tried blasting her with magic, but she dodged. "He should only be as strong as Lyon was, and that's not that good."  

Countess Valentine

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:04 pm
Tokyoanimefan
((I'M BACK!!!!))
Xemaria relaxed a slight bit, but kept on guard. She mentally asked herself why Xaringulos had helped her. She hadn't asked whom everyone had faced in the Chambers of Ordeals, so she had no idea. "Looks like two down, five to go," she said cooly. Nergal stepped forward. "I hate dark druids," she muttered. Nergal tried blasting her with magic, but she dodged. "He should only be as strong as Lyon was, and that's not that good."

"Why isn't this good?" Vaxlyn asked as she joined the fight against Nergal with Xemaria; Erixon joined too.

((Yay! I'm so glad!))  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces