Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Locked Memories (the future depends on the next generation) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:36 am
Xirius looks at him quizically. "Let me guess, you control fire?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:42 am
Approaching the castle the never was, Xyukotsu stood at the entrance looking at its high towers and emblems of the organization in astonishment. Smiling that he had finally reached home in a long time, he felt good to be back in the realm of nothing. Though he was new to the organization, he knew fully well on what was going on. For an impostor was posing as the superior for quite some time now. Feeling that he must destroy this intruder for the organization and the organization only, everyone including the superior could be the enemy in there. Taking his chances of life or death, he summoned out his sword that was in the shape of the organization emblem and charged into the castle, hoping to find the impostor like the rest and end this plan that could possibly destroy the organization and it's members from within!  

Kyukotsu

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:26 am
*looks at Xirius* "Yes, I control fire and a little bit of gravity but mostly fire but I won't let water slow me down" *Xirius sighs and goes to sit down* *I look outside* Hey Xirius, chessy, naixen, anybody! *everyone looks at her* someone just entered the castle and he looks armed. *Vexen walks up to the window* "What did he look like."
'Couldn't see him clearly but whoever it was is now in the castle. I wonder who he is."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:26 am
Walking into the main halls of castle, Xyukotsu could not find or see anyone. Seeing that this was going to be difficult to accomplish, he began to recall the words that were spoken to him when he arrived here for the first time in the world that never was. "You are one tied to the path, follow it or linger in darkness forever." Remembering those words, he took a deep breath and continued his mission.
Running for some time now, he reached the higher levels of the castle, hoping to find someone in the castle soon. In that moment, he found a spiky red haired guy running and checking every corner. He stopped and looked at Xyukotsu from the distance. Continuing to look at him, he approached Xyukotsu with caution.
Standing before Xyukotsu, he inspected him. "You new around here?" he asked. "Yes, sire. I was ordered to come here and destroy the threat." responded Xyukotsu. "I see, do you know who gave you the order or at least remember?" asked the man. "Yeah, I ran into him while I walking in the city. He called himself Xibar, I think and told me the situation." said Xyukotsu. "I see, Xibar huh? Well, since you carry that emblem pretty well, you must be one of us, but I'll keep an eye on you, just in case. Can't be too careful." he said. "I understand. Then I will prove my loyalty and trustworthy-ness to you and assist you in any way I can." said Xyukotsu. "Hmmm.... Ok then, should be easier with the two of us. Welcome to Organization XIII. The name's Axel, got it memorized?" he asked with small smile. "I'm Xyukotsu." I replied. "Xyukotsu, huh? Well, let's get moving. That impostor won't find himself, now would he?" said Axel with a chuckle as he and Xyukotsu ran up further into the castle together, continuing their search and hope to possibly find more members to accompany them.  

Kyukotsu

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:20 pm
Naixen took the time to find out who the new guest that had came and then looked at Kitsuna. "He's a new member sent in by Xigbar." Naixen informed. "He has made contact with Axel and now currently for the imposter Xemnas." She added.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:59 pm
*sighs with relief* "That's good we don't need another enemy with in the castle." *looks at Naixen* "That imposter already have everyone on their toes. Don't need another one making it worse." *walks away from the window and sits down* "(sighs) when are we going to start our mission?  

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:12 pm
Xemnas was now glancing out the window watching the boy run into the castle, then staps away from the glass.

"It would seem a little scavenger has finally found his way home." Said Xemnas, then turns to Vexen and Lexaeus, "You have your orders, now leave, Number thirteen, you must accompany them. Go and be sure all are warned."

Lexaeus and Vexen nodded murmuring , Yes sir, as they walked out, Lexaeus took Naixen by the hand. "Lets go kiddo," he said.

Siax tried painfully to stand, but his Superior motioned for him not to, "No Siax, you stay here," he said, "I will answer your question."
Again there eyes met, this time, they were not so empty. Siax sat back down and rested.

After Lexaeus, Vexen and Naixen where gone all that was left was Siax, Xirius, Kitsune, Rose and Cessy.

The Superior made eye contact with Cessy, his stare was once again empty, "Witch, explain the purpose of this girl," as he spoke, Xemnas pointed a finger at Rose.

Cessy took a thoughtful pause looking over to Rose then Xemnas then Rose again before responding. "They Keyblade this girl carries," she started, "has been altered from its previous functions." Cessy started to walk casually up to rose, her eyes fixed on the blade, "it took a long time, but I was able to get it so that instead of locking and unlocking hearts, it releases memories." Cessy casts an affectionate glance while she examines the blade, "Memories that have been locked away deep within a heart."

"And what does this have to do with me!" Interrupted Xemnas.

Cessy glared back up to him, responding, "Was it not you who told me you needed help, was it not you who needed his memories resurfaced," her voice becoming hot and agitated. Xemnas replies in a similar manner, "I have no heart to resurface any forgotten memory, or did you over look that fact, Witch!"

"I'm well a where of that, Oh Superior," said Cessy toning her volume down, "That is why I am still here. I cannot wield this blade," Cessy turns to face Rose, "But Rose can...," now Cessy speaks directly to Rose, "I need you to hold the keyblade directly at Xemnas."

Xemnas watched curiously as Cessy began to instruct Rose.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:44 pm
Far from the hospital room, Zexion was busy trying to get in contact with all members of the Orgaization. He had instructed Axel to forget his previous orders and now focus on finding the imposter, they had split up awhile ago. He also told Axel that his attack on Siax was not going to go on with out a consiquince, such news obviously did not brighten Axel's previous head ache indusing day, but what was he going to do? Axel had been walking on a thin line ever since they dragged him back.

Zexion sniffed the air to see if he could figure out where the others were.

... he found Demyx... who was in the dungeon.

The order given to send Demyx to the dungeon was from the imposter, this ment Zexion was going to need to free him and free him fast.

Down in the low levels of the Dungeon Demyx had been dragged and thrown into a cell after facing his punishment for interfering in Organization business. His body lay on the cold hard floor, brused and beaten. He was conscious but barely, every inch of him ached. He tried to lean up but just couldn't do it and remained on the ground. That's when he heard the sound of a portal opening behind him. Dispite his pitiful state, Demyx whirled up and looked to see who was coming.

Demyx's blood started to pump as he waited to see who would emerge from the dark swirl. The figure stepped forward in a fast pass and removed his hood, it was Xaldin. Demyx wasn't sure how to respond to the third member of the organization, but that unsureness faded when Xaldin said, "I was told by Zexion to come and get you. Appearently there has been an imposter posing as the Superior... Geeze you look like hell."

Demyx sighed in relief, then remembered how much it hurt to breath. Xaldin walked over and put one of Demyx's arms around his neck, lifting the blonde to his feet. Demyx winced as he tried to walk along side Xaldin.

"I better take you to one of the hospital rooms," said Xaldin.

"Wha..what about the imposter," Demyx tried to ask. Xaldin only replied, "Worry about it later, right now your in no condition to help out."

With that, Xaldin helped carry Demyx to a separate hospital room then Xemnas.

(OH, I almost forgot, I decided to make a character list on the first page, plus changed the name of the RP, sorry if that was confusing and I need the new nobodies, Kitsune and Xyukotsu, to tell me what number of the organization they are. Please and thank you ^_^)  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:04 pm
"Okay..." Rose sighed as she lifted the keyblade with one arm and pointed it at Xemnas in a casual manner.
Nothing happened immediately, but Rose squeeze her hand sournd the handle, feeling idiotic and a ball of light formed at the tip of the blade.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:47 pm
(Rose, Xirius, Kitsune)

"Good," replied Cessy, "Xemnas I'd advise you not to move."

He stiffend his stance a little.

"OK Rose," continued Cessy, "Since He has no heart for lost memories to be resurfaced, I'm going to add some more of my magic to to the keyblade in order to bring out linguring memories in Xemnas's mind... Hold tight."

Cessy placed her hands over Rose's who were clutching on the the key. Cessy closed her eyes and focused as much energy as she could into the blade. In Rose's hands the blade began to glow a low dark purple, making the light have a small violet hint to it.

"Ok, Rose," Cessy stressed to speak, "You need to release the power of the blade, only you can unlock the keys strength."  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:35 pm
"Okay..." Rose nodded, getting slightly edgy as she held on with two hands.
Rose closed her eyes tightly and pushed her feelings and emotions forwards, sending the violet orb strait at Xemnas.
"Woah...Cool..." Rose whispered to herself as she saw the orb hot Xemnas.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:50 pm
Xirius looked on, amazed, as he saw that the girl he had argued with earlier was actually a keybearer. He sat back, unsure of what to do next.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:17 am
"Amazing" thought kitsuna, "so she's a keybearer and here I thought for a second she was weak. Hmm, what have I gotten myself into" Kitsuna continues to wonder and think on the situation while she waits for her mission command.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:47 am
Still proceeding to the top floors, Axel led Xyukotsu to wear the others were stationed. "So tell me, Xyukotsu? Do you have a number behind that name?" asked Axel as they made a sharp right turn into another hall. "Yeah, number 21, "The Bladed Manipulator." he recalled. "Oooo, interesting. A title too! You must be strong if you were given an title already. Guess when this is over, we can put you into, "The Proof of Existiance." said Axel as they ran up some more stairs, leading into a great hall with many of the organization's emblems engraved in it.
"Through those doors is the others. You might be able to meet our superior too, if he's in there of course. Anyway have a mission to do right now, I'll see ya later, Xyukotsu. Maybe we can hang later." said Axel as he opened a portal to the darkness and vanished before him. Looking at the door in front of him, he withdrew his weapon and walked straight toward the hugh door. Opening it, he walked into a hugh room with a quite a few members inside. Standing there, he saw a girl pointing a weird blade at what seemed to be the, "Superior" and a strange light was covering the room. In shock, he knew what that blade she was carrying. It was called a "Keyblade." "Why am I remembering this?! why?" he said as he dropped to his knees holding his head in pain.  

Kyukotsu

Kyukotsu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:49 am
The room beginning to spin, a word recalled back to him. It spoke, "Awakening."
Going back to his sences, he noticed he was lying on the floor. Getting up slowly, he noticed his clothes had changed. He was now wearing a black leather cloak with his number engraved in the front. Looking up, a member offered him a hand. Accepting her gratitude, he stood firmily on his feet and looked up at everyone and introduced himself as the new member of their cult of brotherhood.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games