Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The War Of Hearts (Read the First Post! Updated!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you choose?
  Path of Light
  Path of Darkness
  Path of Twilight
  Path to Dawn
View Results

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:46 pm
Riku stood up with a concered expression on his face, "roxas hasn't come back with Namine yet!"

Kairi began to worry to.

"Well," said sora, "Lets go get them." He was about to jump up but cid pushed him down again and said, "How many times I'm I gonna have to tell you to stay put!"

"But Cid!!!" Sora Whined

"I don't wanna hear, now you made such a fuss about your head, you better stay down!"

" But I feel better Now!!"

"I don't Care your staying down!"

Riku stepped up, "Me and Kairi will go out and look, ok!"

Cid nodded, "Find by me."

Sora tried to protest again but Cid wouldn't hear it and just keot Sora down.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:48 pm
NaminĂ© wanted so scream so badly, but she still couldn't. Axel and Xack were fighting, and NaminĂ© was worried. Her sketchbook was frozen to her hands.  

Countess Valentine

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:50 pm
Roxas tried to get Namine up but she wouldn't budge "Namine come on we have to go!!"

Axel tried to shove Xack aside, it was difficult considering the Neo-Nobodies strangth. but he managed to throw him off guard, taking this chance to pull his Chakrams out, "What do you want Xack!!" Axel growled  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:57 pm
NaminĂ© vaguely heard Roxas tell her that they had to go. She was losing mental consciousness. The stop spell must have been long-lasting, as she was still frozen, a look of utter petrification spread across her pale face. She wanted so much to run, but she couldn't breathe, she couldn't scream. He, Xack, was coming for her, and there was nothing she could do about it.  

Countess Valentine

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:02 pm
Sazuka thinks to herself 'Xack?' and watches whats going on above them from the roof.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:11 pm
Axel was quickly losing the battle with Xack as his apponent easy countered any attack maneuver Axel threw.
The furrious Red head, could see Namine was still down and Roxas couldn't get her to budge.

"Oh, screw this," yelled Axel.

He dissperced his Chakrams then released a wall of fire around not just him but Namine and Roxas. Hoping to distract Xaxk, then ran straight over to his feloow nobodies. He left the frozen Namine up in his arms then turned to Roxas, "Lets Go!" Roxas nodded and they ran out of a drak portal Axel created that led back to the group.

outside Murlins house, Riku and KAiri were beginning to leave for Roxas and Namine when a portal opened and Roxas and Axel came running through carrying Namine.  

Crazy_Indeed

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:15 pm
Crazy_Indeed
Axel was quickly losing the battle with Xack as his apponent easy countered any attack maneuver Axel threw.
The furrious Red head, could see Namine was still down and Roxas couldn't get her to budge.

"Oh, screw this," yelled Axel.

he disperssed his Chakrams then set a surrounding wall around not just him but Namine and Roxas. Hoping to distract Xaxk, then ran straight over to his feloow nobodies. He left the frozen Namine up in his arms then turned to Roxas, "Lets Go!" Roxas nodded and they ran out of a drak portal Axel created that led back to the group.

outside Murlins house, Riku and KAiri were beginning to leave for Roxas and Namine when a portal opened and Roxas and Axel came running through carrying Namine.
"woah, whats going on?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:18 pm
((dare I say it?))
NaminĂ© was still frozen, but at least she was some distance away from that Xack...  

Countess Valentine

Crazy_Indeed

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:26 pm
(I'm gonna play Sora Rike and Roxas AND AXEL, because I'm getting back at Medi for something... she knows what!!! whee )

Riku rushed over "Hey, what's going on."

Roxas answered him, "Namine is Frozen."

Right after him Axel said, "Look can we do the explaining later, right now you kids have to get out of this world right now. He can't get you when your travelling by ship, because you're constantly moving."

Riku glanced over at Axel, Axel did the same. "What do you mean?" said riku, trying to be friendly.

Axel roled his eyes, "Uh, didn't I just say we'll explain later, you just need to get out of here!"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:27 pm
Crazy_Indeed
(I'm gonna play Sora Rike and Roxas AND AXEL, because I'm getting back at Medi for something... she knows what!!! whee )

Riku rushed over "Hey, what's going on."

Roxas answered him, "Namine is Frozen."

Right after him Axel said, "Look can we do the explaining later, right now you kids have to get out of this world right now. He can't get you when your travelling by ship, because you're constantly moving."

Riku glanced over at Axel, Axel did the same. "What do you mean?" said riku, trying to be friendly.

"Axel roled his eyes, "Uh, didn't I just say we'll explain later, you just need to get out of here!"
Sazuka jumps down near them. "what on earth are you talking about?"  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

Crazy_Indeed

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:35 pm
Roxas turned to Sazuka, "Do you want to come with us Sazuka?"

Axel now was becomeing extremely impatioant with these teens.

"Hey, what part of NEED TO LEAVE NOW do you guys not get. Xack won't be distracted for long, he's prbably already figured where we went!"

Riku replied, "Whos' Xack?"

Kairi nodded, "Yeah what's this all about?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:41 pm
Crazy_Indeed
Roxas turned to Sazuka, "Do you want to come with us Sazuka?"

Axel now was becomeing extremely impatioant with these teens.

"Hey, what part of NEED TO LEAVE NOW do you guys not get. Xack won't be distracted for long, he's prbably already figured where we went!"

Riku replied, "Whos' Xack?"

Kairi nodded, "Yeah what's this all about?"
"um...sure?"  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:08 pm
"He's right." Mickey came out to the group. "we need to leave and on the double!" He exclaimed.

"But what about Leon and the others?!" Kairi exclaimed.

"We'll be fine, you guys just better get out of here, besides if there's trouble going on here than so are the other worlds." Leon stated.

"He's right!" Donald exclaimed. "It's a domino effect, if one is having trouble then so are the others one by one." Cloud added.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:28 pm
before returning to the darkness he felt something, a dark power not a living force but an obtainable power, it was somewhere on hollow bastion. this power was enough to kill your average human, nobody, or heartless; but he wasnt an average human, nobody, or heartless. he had to have this power.

he flew up on his giant shirukin which he usually carried on his back and went towards the power. this caused him to leave the castel and the town towards the other side of the world, the side over run by wild heartless and nobodies  

[PC] Chaos

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:13 am
Sora came rushing out of the house and up to the Group, "Hey guys," he smiled though he still had the patch on his head, then Cid came running out after him yelling, "dang nab-bit, Sora. I told you to stay put!!"

Sora responded, "But Cid, look I'm fine really, It was just a clunk on the head, nothing I can't handle."

"It looked like you were in a lot of pain to us when you were crumpled on the ground." said Riku, using a tone of voice indigating now was not a time for jokes.

Sora looked at every one confused. Then scratched his head, "Guess I've missed a lot, huh."

they all just glared at him sarcasticly.

Namine was finally able to move again so Axel set her down. Though she was still a little shakey. Axel placed a hand on her shoulder, she looked up at to his towering face, her artbook clamped between her hands and chest. "Don't worry kiddo," he said, "Nobody's gonna get you. Not if I'm still standing."

"So I guess we better get a move on and leave now," Stated Roxas. Sora looked confused and asked, "Wait, why are we leaving?"

"Riku gave his friend a pat on the back, "Just go along with it. Everything should be explained later," he eyed Roxas, Namine and Axel when he said that last part. Roxas gave Riku a sarcastic look, Axel scratched his head and looked in another direction but Namine was still a little too shook up to respond. She clong to her art book.

"Well all right then, lets get a move on!!" Stated Sora, "Come on Donald, Goofy, lets Fire up the engines. I'm Driven!" Sora rushed off. while donald chased after him protesting, "Oh, no you're not!" Goofy shurgged after glancing back at every one and then followed after.

"Come guys lets go," said Riku as he shook his head, even in the worst situationsSora still remained so Optamistic about everything.

Kairi came over to Namine and comforted her while they followed behind riku. King Mickey and the other half of the gang went to see them off. Roxas was beginning to follow too when he noticed Axel was not budging.

"Axel, come on, you're the one who keeps telling us to leave, so way are you just standing there?"

Axel looked at him unsure and sratched at his head, then straitend up to say, "Like I said before, hanging around you kids really cramps my style and,"

Roxas shook his head, how like Axel say this after all they just went through, "Axel," Roxas interupts the red head, " do you really think i can explain all of this to the rest of the guys my self, I don't even know whats going on, So get a move on, we don't have all day."

Axel just gives him a dull look, then replies, "yeah, all right, i'm coming." and they both follow after every one.

"But I won't stay long, just long enough to explain." he made clear to Roxas who replies sarcasticly, "Uh, huh sure you will." as they walk off.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games