Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Loonarain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:47 pm
lenon01
((does this mean I'm a genin?))

yep  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:41 pm
aaron runs 50 laps then he goes and takes a break, eats ramen and then does 50 more laps
then he stops and practices throwing kunai  

GLOBAL GAlA ADMlNISTRATOR

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:43 pm
aims at a tree and hits above the spot he is aiming then throws three more times and is succesful at hitting the spot 1 time  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:44 pm
now time for chackra training he tries to gather chgackra in his feet then runs towards a tree and goes up 4 steps and falls on his head  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:46 pm
with several more attempts he getts it and hangs upide down from a branch then he tries to throw kunai at a target he spotted and throws them and falls down  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:50 pm
now "focus focus focus" he yelled made a couple hand signs and half of a dead clone of him popped up and then suddenly disappeared so he practiced about 3 more times and called it quits he then took out his skateboard and skated home doing many tricks along the way  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:52 pm
next day he wakes up all bruised and remembers his hand was injured cause it was all soar so he went right to the medical clinic  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:59 pm
im so dead hungry why couldnt my mom give me an allowance then he picks up a rock and skips it acrooss the lake he was at hungry was all that was on his mind  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:03 pm

i know something i can use my skateboard as a chackra holder also i can probably use it for many other things like a weapon and even to sort of fly and stuff  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:06 pm
now time for more water clones 3 tries failed 3 more failed then on the 7th time success though it was still not perfect because he felt drained  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:11 pm
now time for regeneration practice he regained chackra flawlessly and knew he had unnaturalm rates of chackra growth plus a weird sharingan eye he saw all chackra moves and could nearly copy them but not quite  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:13 pm
yay 10 posts and 2 invites now can i be a genin and be in lenons squad he is my real life friend  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:44 pm
ummm........
i think they just assign squads
and steealersfan hasn't completed his yet(thank god)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:10 pm
Steealersfan entered the academy at the same time as Lenon said that.
"OMG you are mean."he said in a loud voice.

Steealersfan began to take something off his back.
It was his crow puppet. He attached his chaakara string to it and began to fly it around.  

Hitman1117

Hitman1117

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:12 pm
As the puppet flew, Steealersfan began to walk slowly around the track, keeping pace with his puppet. His slow walk became faster and faster, until he was running to keep up with his puppet.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games