Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
Kingdom Hearts 2 Role Play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 2:33 pm
"Much better." Roxas nodded.

"Well. . . How about an applesauce sandwich?" He answered quietly, It was an odd combination but he like weird food. He turned to Xaras. "What about you?"

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:53 pm
"uhm...I'll have what he's having..." Xaras said in a small voice. She'd actually tried that kind of sandwich once before and it wasn't as gross as it sounded. She actually liked it. She wasn't just agreeing with him to agree with him. At least, that's what she was telling herself.

Maya noticed this and smiled evilly to herself. "Okay then! Two apllesause sandwiches, coming right up!" She went into the fridge to find the things she would need.

"Can I please help...?" Demyx asked quietly.

"No, Demy. We've gone through this before...You're not allowed to even hold a knife!"

"Okay..."Demyx pouted.

Axel finished his cake about three seconds after beginning with the fork. "That was good!"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:59 pm
"Whaaat? You're done already?!"

Roxas stared down at his own, half eaten cake. "Wow. . That was fast. "

Zexion looked at Xaras from the corner of his eye and smiled slightly.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:06 pm
Axel smiled triumphantly. "Ha! I am the master of eating cake!"

"No you're not! You just know how to eat like a pig!"

"That was mean!"

Maya finished the strange sandwiches and put them on the table. "here ya go! Enjoy..."

"thank you.." Xaras said in a small voice. She ventured a side glance at Zexion before concentrating on staring down her sandwich.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:26 pm
Roxas couldn't help but laugh. "It's true." He poked Axel.

Kuroi ate her cake quietly, glancing from Maya to both Zexion and Xaras.

Thanking Maya, Zexion took a bite of the sandwich. "Something wrong?" He asked, glancing back at Xaras.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:32 pm
The words were barely out of his mouth when she protested with a quick "No! Nothing!" She shook her head furiously, not looking at him. She was almost blushing, but she was doing her best to keep it from showing, although her self-restraint was slipping. She started eating the sandwich so she wouldn't say anything stupid.

Axel stuck his tongue out at Roxas. "I'm not a pig!"

"yes you are!"

Maya laughed. "Dem's righ, Ax. You are!"

"Why is everyone on his side?!?!" Axel whined.

Maya looked back at Xaras and Zexion and saw how Xaras was on the verge of blushing. She smiled evilly wondering how her endeavors would succeed.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:38 pm
"Because It's true!" He teased, poking him repeatedly.

"Oh? Are you sure? You look somewhat flushed, you're not sick or something?" He blinked, somewhat concerned now that he noticed that she was acting. . somewhat different.

Kuroi looked back at Maya, uh-oh. .

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:46 pm
Xaras' face went all out red. "Y-yes! I'm sure! I'm fine!!!"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:51 pm
"Are you. . . sure? Your face. . is all. . . red." He pointed at Xaras as he spoke.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:55 pm
"heh!?!" She covered her face with her hands. "Y-yes...there are other reasons for my face to be this color...not illness..." And then a random thought entered her mind. If she was sick, would Zexion take care of her? SHe turned even brighter red. What was she thinking?!

Maya watched all this with amusement.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 6:02 pm
"Are you sure? Maybe you have a fever. ." He leaned towards her, and since she was already covering her face, he placed his hand on the side of Xaras' neck.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 6:08 pm
She shivered and let out a little squeek. "N-no, really! I'm okay!!!" But in the back of her mind, she knew she liked it.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 6:13 pm
"Well. . . If you say so. . " He pulled back. "If you really do get sick, tell me."  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 6:19 pm
"O-okay..."

Maya saw her opening and she had to take it. "Actually, Xaras, the last time I saw you, you were acting a little off, too! Let me see..." Maya put her hand on Xaras's forehead, knowing that the blush would make her face warm regardless. "Oh! You seem pretty warm to me! I think you do have a fever!"

Xaras stared at Maya, knowing exactly what she was doing, but didn't say anything against it.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 6:24 pm
Zexion frowned. "Well. . . You should get some rest then. . We wouldn't want it to get worse, right?"  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff