Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Foresty Outskirts of Konoha (Check FIRST POST for the Time) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:59 am

Ollie sighed "i guess it's basically my fault ... if i hadn't fought you last night you might not of gone crazy like that" he turned to ozzy "you know, it's your fault as much as mine, why did you come into the cave in the first place, and why did you fight back, you should of just run"
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:37 am

"i came into cave because it started to rain and i fell asleep and he attacked me and i did not run because i never run"

riotb0y

The Doppleganger Creature

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 4:23 pm

"So you would not run if a rampaging bull came charging at you?" The Doppleganger queried. It turned to Ollie and said, "No, I think it would be best to leave the cloth on. I'm not as accustomed to the sunlight as you humans. That's why I can only hunt at night and sleep during the day...well...at least I try to." It took another glare at Ozzy.
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 4:39 pm

"if a bull cae at me ill hold it down but i am not a murderer that still give you no reason to attack me i was just being sheltered fom the rain"

ozzy stared at the monster

riotb0y

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 4:57 pm

"You enter a lion's den and expect not to be eaten?" The Doppleganger asked, "I'm not exactly what you call human, at times I can't exactly control myself. And besides, if an animal kills another in a hunt, would you call that animal a murderer?"
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 5:00 pm

"yes you may not be human but your not an complete animal either you have to learn to control your self"

riotb0y

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 9:28 pm

"Eaiser said than done." The Doppleganger muttered bitterly to itself. It turned away from both of them and headed deeper into the cave, finding its way through listening alone.
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 9:47 pm

"its still raining"

ozyy sat on the floor again and fell asleep

riotb0y

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 9:59 pm

The Doppleganger stopped whn it was far back enough and the light was no longer visible. Cloth or no cloth it would still be to dark to see so it left the cloth Ollie had given it on, using its highly sensensitive hearing to find its way around. It could tell that Ozzy had decided to stay.
"I don't see why he insists on staying, why doesn't he just walk in the rain? It's only water." The Doppleganger thought.
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 10:04 pm

ozz wakes up

"yawn well at least i did not wake up with something attacking me"

ozzy half drowzy looked at the cave exit ...........but there was none

" what the hell"

ozzy looked both way and there was no exit

"what just happened"

riotb0y

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 10:23 pm

Ollie yawned "wow, i must of dosed off" he looked around and noticed the doppleganger had gone deeper into the cave, he shrugged and looked outside the cave "i love the rain ... it's calming and feels great n your skin ... as if it's cleansing your soul" he grinned as he turned to ozzy "so why dont you like the rain?"
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 11:12 am

Ollie jumped outside the cave and waited for his friend

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

kurusaki07 generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!

kurusaki07

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 11:15 am

Kurusaki jumped down from the lip of the cave, cathcing ollie off guard.
He grinned and got ready to launch the first strike...
olliedag generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 5!
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 11:19 am

Ollie noticed kurusaki but too late and got hit hard "nice one, but be ready for this" he did the hand signs and shouted "suiton mizu peretto!" water bullets shot towards kurusaki.

ollie=37
kurusaki=25

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

kurusaki07 generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 1!

kurusaki07

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 11:27 am

Kurusaki leaped up in the air, but not fast enough.. He landed on the floor stunned momentarily. He got up, brushing the dust off his clothes..he looked up, amazed at how his old friend has become so strong. He jumped in the air, vanishing for a split second, then reappearing beside ollie launching a flurry of punches...
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games