Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Post.your.Pictures Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pictures?
  hawtness 8)
View Results

nikki stix

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:16 pm
Ingrid Purrman
User ImageToucha touchatoucha touchme!Iwant tobe dirty.

Ya'll also make me feel ugly.

Thrillme, chillme, fulfill me!Creature ofthe night.
User Image

thatsa little harsh duncha think?  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:17 pm
nikki stix
Mirialia86
nikki stix

trying to speak russian is sorta hard, and writting it is like.... i wont attempt it.

I used to speak Russian when I was little but now I forgot everything... That's too bad.
I spok e a few languages. French, German, Itallian, and now... im piglatin even tho its not a language it is to me and my mom since no one gets it. and of course English sad i still have a tiny accent. ^_^ words with 2 o's are tricky lil buggers.

wow you spoke/speak many languages! piglatin seems nice! it's nice to have your own language that nobody else understands! I speak French(with no accent and the rest with a little one), Romanian, a little English and really basic Italian!
By the way I got lost with all the quotes and re-quote: it's your eyes I was talking about! They are really beautiful! And I like your hair too! you look great with all those different hair colors!

Mirialia86

Mirialia86

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:20 pm
Norayr
Mirialia86

You've guessed well! I'm from Romania and I also have family in Russia!

Oh, wonderful!
Is that where you live?

No, I live in Belgium now but I go in Romania almost every summer.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:20 pm
nikki stix
Norayr
nikki stix
Norayr
nikki stix
EYES:
MINE <3 no theyre not contacts and no you cant have them

User Image

NO!!! they are NOT photoshopped its just the lighting.

Haha, Nice. You're one of the few people I (now) know that actually likes something about theirself.
Just keep away from them boys for now, I guess.

But that means id have to stay away from you, and kevin.. i cant live without kevin... sad
lol.
j/k.

Aww, I feel loved. Alright, well we sure can be friends though.
And Kevin being the host of the giveaway or someone completely different?

No hes a guy i met on here....
he lives 2 ours away from me and has become my best friend.. hes replaced my smexy poolboy *tear*

Heh, I see, I see. That's good.
I dunno why, but I wanna say I've seen you before.
I guess I'm just generalizing the blue eye blonde with who I've seen at school.
Though I really can't say much from pictures of your eyes.  

Norayr
Crew

Norayr
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:22 pm
Mirialia86
Norayr
Mirialia86

Oh, wonderful!
Is that where you live?

Oh, nice. How is is over in those two places?
Having been born and raised in the US, I haven't been able to experienced as many places I wanted yet.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:22 pm
nikki stix
Ingrid Purrman

User Image

No, not really.

User Image

Ingrid Purrman

Newbie Noob

Hildr

Clever Goat

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:37 pm
<< HUSBAND AND MYSELF
User Image
AT THE LIBRARY, MAYNE. >>

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:41 pm
Norayr
Mirialia86
Norayr
Mirialia86

Oh, wonderful!
Is that where you live?

Having been born and raised in the US, I haven't been able to experienced as many places I wanted yet.

Well, Belgium, especially Brussels is amazing because it's multicultural, you meet people from everywhere! In my group of friend we have at least 10 different origins! And I think Belgium is the only country to have 3 different official languages mad d! It's a very small country so you can go from one "side" to another in 4-5 hours.
Romania is a beautiful country, there are so many amazing landscapes, there are mountains, plains, the sea,... But it still has to develop a lot I think and there are a lot of things that need to be improve on the political, economical and social side. As they've joined the European Union now, they should work on that! ...
That's all I can think about it now... I should go to sleep now 'cause it's getting really really late here...(4:40 am...) So if you have any question, you can just pm me!

Mirialia86

Mirialia86

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:42 pm
Schoodle
<< HUSBAND AND MYSELF
User Image
AT THE LIBRARY, MAYNE. >>

That's a cute picture! You make a very nice couple! biggrin and you're beautiful and I love your eyes!  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:43 pm
Me. D;

User Image

User Image

User Image

Yay. Kinda.

Lol.

Officer Hot Pantz V2

Norayr
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:44 pm
Mirialia86
Norayr
Mirialia86
Norayr
Mirialia86

Oh, wonderful!
Is that where you live?

Well, Belgium, especially Brussels is amazing because it's multicultural, you meet people from everywhere! In my group of friend we have at least 10 different origins! And I think Belgium is the only country to have 3 different official languages mad d! It's a very small country so you can go from one "side" to another in 4-5 hours.
Romania is a beautiful country, there are so many amazing landscapes, there are mountains, plains, the sea,... But it still has to develop a lot I think and there are a lot of things that need to be improve on the political, economical and social side. As they've joined the European Union now, they should work on that! ...
That's all I can think about it now... I should go to sleep now 'cause it's getting really really late here...(4:40 am...) So if you have any question, you can just pm me!

Aw, you have a good sleep then.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:45 pm
Norayr
Aw, you have a good sleep then.

Thank you! Bye bye!  

Mirialia86

nikki stix

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:46 pm
Mirialia86
nikki stix
Mirialia86
nikki stix

trying to speak russian is sorta hard, and writting it is like.... i wont attempt it.

I used to speak Russian when I was little but now I forgot everything... That's too bad.
I spok e a few languages. French, German, Itallian, and now... im piglatin even tho its not a language it is to me and my mom since no one gets it. and of course English sad i still have a tiny accent. ^_^ words with 2 o's are tricky lil buggers.

wow you spoke/speak many languages! piglatin seems nice! it's nice to have your own language that nobody else understands! I speak French(with no accent and the rest with a little one), Romanian, a little English and really basic Italian!
By the way I got lost with all the quotes and re-quote: it's your eyes I was talking about! They are really beautiful! And I like your hair too! you look great with all those different hair colors!

Yeah i spent a lot of time in europe. so i had to adjust but its been years so i lost it all. and thank you. i love to change my look. like in 2 weeks im dying my hair black again so im happy. and i like you with black hair. its very pretty  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:47 pm
Norayr
nikki stix
Norayr
nikki stix
Norayr
nikki stix
EYES:
MINE <3 no theyre not contacts and no you cant have them

User Image

NO!!! they are NOT photoshopped its just the lighting.

Haha, Nice. You're one of the few people I (now) know that actually likes something about theirself.
Just keep away from them boys for now, I guess.

But that means id have to stay away from you, and kevin.. i cant live without kevin... sad
lol.
j/k.

Aww, I feel loved. Alright, well we sure can be friends though.
And Kevin being the host of the giveaway or someone completely different?

No hes a guy i met on here....
he lives 2 ours away from me and has become my best friend.. hes replaced my smexy poolboy *tear*

Heh, I see, I see. That's good.
I dunno why, but I wanna say I've seen you before.
I guess I'm just generalizing the blue eye blonde with who I've seen at school.
Though I really can't say much from pictures of your eyes.

lol. well at my shool i stand out since ive always ahd dark ahir and now im the "emo" kid with bleeched hair. where are you from?  

nikki stix

nikki stix

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:49 pm
Ingrid Purrman
nikki stix
Ingrid Purrman

User Image

No, not really.

User Image
yes it is. youre very pretty.  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games