Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Mittalmar - Original Archives
Guild History: A Long Expected Guild Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

curumo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 11:14 am
Since this post is now for crew only, I thought I'd ask what exactly our job is. So, what is it? I mean, I can understand that this is a new guild and we won't have much to do now, but I thought we could make a list of possible projects and events for the guild.

Any thoughts?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 11:16 am
For Jobs, I think someone should be In charge of Recruitments.  

Thaxul

Falathrim

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 11:39 am
Our job is to sit here and do nothing except have conversations that other people can't join.

Really. What else is there to do?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 11:47 am
To answer every crew member questions;

You are responsible to divulge the guild to the correct people, moderate the Guild (Although It's rather not needed, since everyone here respects the rules), come up with nice events for the Guild members, create interesting threads, participate in edit wars ( xd Hell yeah!), and other tasks that might come along. A LOTR Avatar Contest will be up, along with a Writing, Drawing, and Diary Entry Contests. I am still in the process of planning them, though...

I am also planning on creating our mule mascot!! Ar-F�riel her name shall be! 3nodding  

Menegil
Vice Captain

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 12:12 pm
Sounds good! wink  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 12:14 pm
Definitely sounds good, especially that edit wars part wink

Booyah.  

Zurgi

Onoj

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 2:29 pm
thaxul
For Jobs, I think someone should be In charge of Recruitments.

I think this is a very good idea. Make each of us, since there are so few of us, be in charge of a few specific points.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 9:47 am
Please don't post here again. This thread is Guild History, it is here to report our origins, not to be served as a mods-only thread. That one will be immediately created. Thank you for your understanding...  

Menegil
Vice Captain

Mittalmar - Original Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas