Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Northern Range ~RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:44 pm
Someone is moving the plants with vine? I think I can name a few names.. Masakazu replied, not really wondering why Memnon was there. There were much more pressing matters at hand, like the leader of the rogues, for example. Raijin, having noticed his younger's reversed transofrmation, kept his squad at bay for the time being.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:05 pm
Caly was soon slowly dragging the cage away. She could tell that no one those those of her own people were even paying attention to the villagers and she wanted it to stay that way. They would be rescued and helped in every/any way she could.

And though to help repair the village she would need Serenity. Light always needed the Darkness to balance and the same was with Caly's heritage. Seri was alike in one aspect which made them compatiable, but their heritages were opposite and that made the magic between them ever more the powerful.

It seemed like hours before Caly felt the cage far enough away from the main event and then started to wrap her powers ever more firmly around it. a faint blue/green aura began to emit from the vines and the spell slowly started to take effect. Pressure was soon all around the area..magic concentrated adn then she spun her spell.

With a violent and very audible "pop" the cage disappeared from the area.

And reappeared just 15 feet from the half elf and vampire.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:15 pm
The cage is out of immediate danger... The vines seemed to have moved it within the woods somewhere.... No problems with a hostage threat anymore Masakazu. Blaize glanced around, watching for anything unusual. Nothing as of now.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:40 pm
All of the lycans heard the popping sound but all them except Masakazu and the rogue leader looked to see what was going on. Masakazu could hear what his friends were saying; they were talking about the cage and how it disappaered. Normally he would be relief, but his reverse had not finished yet and he was immeidately hostile again.

He clenched his teeth around the rogue leader's neck again, this time a bit harder, andshook it, a classic trick amongst their kind. Raijin looked over and pounced upon the both of them, placing both his hands on the jawls of Masakazu to stop him from shaking any further. "Don't just stand there, help!" He told his squad.

They rushed the trio and, eventually, pulled Masakazu away from the leader while also keeping hold of the leader.

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:59 pm
Ravyn watched her almost-maybe boyfriend almost kill someone from his own kind. She was no saint, but she would never knowingly strike a man, woman or child down when they were unarmed. She was debating whether or not to show herself to help calm Masakasu. She lightly touched Blaize on the shoulder. "What should I do? All of my experience says to stay hidden, but I don't think that's really what will help right now." She said urgently but quietly.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:48 am
Blaize looked thoughtful, even if her expression was grim. "If I let you go down there... You have to promise you won't engage.... Your role this time is support, not offense... Understood?" Blaize asked, tearing her eyes away from the scene unfolding below to look at Ravyn sternly. For once, Blaize was actually acting her age... Which was quite old... Not that she looked it...  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:54 pm
Masakazu growled lightly. "Let.. go!" He told them, his voice distorted and wild like his changing form. While Kene kept a firm eye on the leader, the rest all supervised he twins and Raijin while the focued on Masakazu. Raijin glared at his brother. "It's amazing how strong you've managed to become.." He admired, but kept a firm grip on his brother's shoulder, sitting on top of him to fully hold him down. The twins carefully held down his legs and hoped that he would calm down soon.

The rogue leader glanced around the area, probably looking for an escape route, but found that his cage of prisoners was missing. "Where are they?!" He muttered as he continued to look around his eyes and head, dumbfounded. Having lost a reason to be in this area any longer, he was now thinking of a way to escape capture.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:03 pm
Ravyn couldn't take it anymore. She didn't reply to Blaize before she leaped from the tree to the ground, not caring that people saw her. "Masakasu!" She yelled sternly. She got in front of him, once again not caring about anyone else around her. "Is this how a prince and a diplomat should act?" Ravyn scolded.  

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:17 pm
Blaize smiled and shook her head, turning her attention to the rouge leader. The guy was looking around way too much for her liking... She was perfectly prepared to go after the idiot if he made a run for it.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:14 pm
Masakazu's silver eyes peered at Ravyn with rage; who was she to yell at him in such a manner?! Despite this, his normal side attempted to fight against his fierce inner lycan. "I am.. prince.. am.. diplomat.." His voice came out in rags as he felt his claws and fangs shorten, his transformation slowly reversing.

The rogue leader took this as his opportunity to make his escape. Pushing Kene away, he darted towards the deeper part of the forest. He even started to transform into his lycan form to run faster.

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:26 pm
A Blaize was there in front of him, blinding him with white fire. "Heheh... You honestly don't pay attention to your surrounding do you...?" She asked, tackling him, her body super heated enough to hurt. "No escaping for you rogue.... "  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:59 pm
Ravyn wanted to hug Masakasu when he returned to normal. But she knew she couldn't. Instead, she rounded on the rouge leader. She growled in anger, stood up with her blades flashing in the light created by her friend. "How dare you? How dare you?!" She stalked up to the enemy of her friends and but her blade at his throat. "I would normally kill you, but since Masakasu has calmed down enough to think clearly, I think he would like to say a few things to you." She poked the small of his back with her other blade, trying to get him to move.  

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:13 pm
The rogue leader covered his eyes when the light hit him, but he nonetheless stopped. He then felt blades come to his neck and felt fear fill his body. He looked to his two captors with both hatred and fear. "We do not have to do this, you know." He said nervously. "Y-you can let me go, please. I promise that I shall return the favor.."

Masakazu had fully recovered in time to hear the leader try and bribe his way out of capture, but he stayed calm about it. After being released by his wary team mates, he walked over to Ravyn and rogue leader and stood directly in front of him. "Killing and capturing humans? Bribery? You bring shame upon our race and you give good lycans like us a bad name.." He told the leader coldly.

"For your actions, I herebey sentence you to life imprisonment." Masakazu felt the leader give out a soft sigh and a grin spread onto his face. "So happy and I haven't even told you where you're going yet.." He then looked the leader's eyes. "Kamikorosu will enjoy your company."

The rogue leader nearly screamed as he heard that name, Kamikorosu. "You can't be seriously?! I'd rather die than go with him!" Kene and Blocter walked over to Ravyn and took him from her. Masakazu gave a silent thank you to Raijin and his squad and a dark circle appeared on the ground in front of Raijin. The rest fot he squad jumped into the portal, leaving Kene and Blocter to drag the screaming rogue leader next.

By this time, the rogue was begging for death, but the two holding him only laughed. They all disappeared and the portal dispersed. Masakazu sighed happily and then sat down on the ground. "Wow.. what a day.." He muttered.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:57 pm
"It's not just lycans you know... He brings all demons a bad name.... Though I suppose others have followed the same path he was on..." Blaize sighed, walking out into the full clearing and glancing around. "Well... Shouldn't you be checking in with your lady....? Considering the problem has been taken care of..." Blaize shrugged nonchalantly, looking around.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:17 pm
Ravyn laughed as the poor lycan was dragged to the portal. She had no idea who Kamikorosu was, and she didn't care. She was just happy to see the wolf demon in some sort of pain. I always thought life sentences were worse punishment than the death penalty. Her smile dropped when she saw Masakasu. She looked away shyly. I hope he knows I wouldn't have taken the bribe. I know where my loyalties lie...  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff