Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
How'd you come up with your name?? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiet Osski

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:45 pm
Kiet is the the nickname I go by with a few of my friends. Osaki is the last name of NANA Osaki from the Nana anime/manga series, and she and I are alot a like. So much, it's sometimes scary, almost like we are twins or something. Also, a friend of mine said we even look a like in a weird way.

Thus, Kiet Osaki was created.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:13 am
ninja save your goodbyes...

ninja

my friends call me jhaybz...so thats where i got it...i just added rockz coz i mostly like rock music...the number was supposed to be 01...but my first account with the 01 bot banned so this account has 02 in it...

its not the end of the world... ninja

J h a y b z_0 2

Epic Flawless

6,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:21 am
I don't know how I got my name. I forgot. I'm gonna change it to Eternal Dread.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:30 am
×~»My name. J3wel = Jewelyn I added the 3 and took out the yn to be in disguise. ninja I would of had my username, Jewelyn. Hmmm. Ima switch to that later on!
«~×  

J3wels

Ryugatsu Doom

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:59 am
Ryugatsu has been a long standing RP name for me. I use it for alot of things. Ryu=Dragon Gatsu/Getsu=Moon
The doom part was added shortly after I was on Gaia for a while. My brother is Adrian Gloom on Gaia. Thus, Gloom and Doom.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:36 am
RandyMan92
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Okay, prepare for ages and ages of post, peoples, because I take great pride in my name and its creation, albeit it was a simple one:

I was just treadin' along in my size-something-small shorts at the bold age of like, 6 or 7, and my daddeh decided to make me a Yahoo username. I don't know why, guess he just felt that I'd use computers a lot. Who knows? xD

So we tried randy_man1992, and it kept figuring out I was too young (back then the age limit was 18, I believe). So we tried, and finally thought Yahoo had been smart enough to realize the 1992 in the name. We eventually found out we'd been putting 1992 in my birth date, but wootever.

So I stayed with randy_man1992, since my name is Randall, and my dad just added 'man', and I was born in early '92. '92 pride, babeh. Well, so it stuck, and no, it doesn't have that gross meaning everyone thinks it does. The word 'randy' and the word 'man' put together are horrible when you go into any chat room. -.-

So then I shortened it on Gaia and a few other sites to RandyMan92, and thus I was known as such. I changed my name once to something with Jack, hated it, and changed back. D: But I love RandyMan92 as a name. When I was younger I even used to draw little doofy (yes, doofy) comics about a superhero named RandyMan. No one in his make believe city could figure out his identity... and all he wore extra was a cape and a mask. xD

Told ya it was long.
RandyMan92

Pimp Chickan G

Pimp Chickan G

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:40 am
Ryugatsu Doom
Ryugatsu has been a long standing RP name for me. I use it for alot of things. Ryu=Dragon Gatsu/Getsu=Moon
The doom part was added shortly after I was on Gaia for a while. My brother is Adrian Gloom on Gaia. Thus, Gloom and Doom.
RandyMan92

If Ryugatsu is Japanese, I believe you're a bit mistaken. I looked it up to make sure, and I didn't see anywhere that it said gatsu or getsu as meaning moon.

I do know tsuki means moon though.
RandyMan92

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:30 am
I called her on the phone and she touched herself...

Randy, I'm glad that's actually your name and not what I thought it might have been talking about. Hahaha. And gosh you're young I was born in 88. =P

...I laughed myself to sleep.

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

Pimp Chickan G

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:45 pm
s4mgir1v3rsi0n
I called her on the phone and she touched herself...

Randy, I'm glad that's actually your name and not what I thought it might have been talking about. Hahaha. And gosh you're young I was born in 88. =P

...I laughed myself to sleep.
RandyMan92

Yea. Seems like everyone thinks that -.- xD
RandyMan92

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:50 pm
I dunno~
I think I was in
a really bitchy,
grammar-nazi mood when
I changed it...
It used to be "Hara-koi"
and I hated that, so yep~
I've thought about changing
it, but I've had it for so long now
that it would like changing my
entire Gaia identity. O:

Indulge [In Words]
Crew

Shy Phantom

Ronin_no_kin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:33 pm
stare i looked mine up on the internet stare  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:17 pm
the dictionary...  

A t r o c i t y

8,125 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kuromi Charm

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:40 pm
My original username was xangel3. I didn't like it because it was boring so I changed it. xP  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:28 pm
i love the deli products at the store ( Del ) and then i though of Al Gores movie thing ( An Inconveinient Truth ) and got ( gor ) and added them together! Delgor!! woohoo!!  

Caboosers

Desirable Lover

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ginto-Shadow

3,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Market Browser 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:59 pm
i got my name well from Ichigo and his hollow was cool so thats how i got it.  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff