Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thaxul

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 9:38 am
Kazaera

I'm quite happy - if you google Kazaera, the *only* things that will come up have to do with me. I'm unique!
...I think I shouldn't have told you that...

I just did that, and a few of my profiles from other forums came up. 3nodding

I was on neopets...I logged on, like once xp
It didnt really interest me, so I didnt go back on.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 9:45 am
Onoj
My name is from my nickname. Jono. I don't know why but my friend one day called me (Jonathan) Jono and my friend (Josiah) Joso. And mine stuck and people still call me that. So Jono was already taken and I just reversed it to be Onoj. Yeah...pretty exciting.

I knew it! Well, I suspected, anyway. I like reading things backwards. 3nodding  

Nimbrethil

Onoj

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 10:03 am
Nimbrethil
Onoj
My name is from my nickname. Jono. I don't know why but my friend one day called me (Jonathan) Jono and my friend (Josiah) Joso. And mine stuck and people still call me that. So Jono was already taken and I just reversed it to be Onoj. Yeah...pretty exciting.

Hooray! You get a cookie for figuring it out. Only you tough. Now that people will hear I give out cookies everyone will be saying they figured it out. ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 10:05 am
Onoj
Nimbrethil
Onoj

Hooray! You get a cookie for figuring it out. Only you tough. Now that people will hear I give out cookies everyone will be saying they figured it out. ninja

I will treasure teh cookie for always crying  

Nimbrethil

Thaxul

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 10:14 am
Nimbrethil
Onoj
Nimbrethil
Onoj

I will treasure teh cookie for always crying

*steals cookie*
But then feels guilty and hands it over to Longbow.

:shifty eyes:  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 10:19 am
Noo! Darn you Thaxul you and your family shall pay for your insole.....Eh screw it. Lol  

Onoj

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 10:20 am
thaxul
*steals cookie*
But then feels guilty and hands it over to Longbow.

:shifty eyes:

You did the right thing.. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 10:27 am
Crap... I knew I should have just eaten it like a normal person... gonk  

Nimbrethil

curumo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 10:29 am
You can't eat virtual cookies, you nutbar. You file them in your cookie jar/file. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 10:31 am
curumo
You can't eat virtual cookies, you nutbar. You file them in your cookie jar/file. 3nodding

Maybe YOU can't. xp  

Nimbrethil

Onoj

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 10:34 am
curumo

You don't know... Yeah you're right.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 10:52 am
Erm, it's pretty obvious where I got my username from. sweatdrop

As for Neopets, I have a 52 month old account there with around 200,000 NP. I have a purple poogle, halloween cybunny, silver kougra, and fire korbat. I go back occasionally to post in my guild and respond to neomail, since one of my friends IRL that moved away keeps in touch through that site. Gaia doesn't work on her comp. crying My account there is malon4. (I really wanted that name back in my Zelda-obsessed phase, so I didn't mind the number) I can't stand the boards there. stare *huggles Gaia*

The only other site that I go on is GameFAQs. I'm Maharet there. 3nodding That name is from Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles.  

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

Zach McClure

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 10:55 am
Err, my name is my real first name. The last name is my clan name, if you bother to trace my family history back far enough.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 11:17 am
Someone pinch me. I fulfilled my quest! Angelic pendant! 8k and a november letter!  

Onoj

Nimbrethil

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 11:18 am
Onoj
Someone pinch me. I fulfilled my quest! Angelic pendant! 8k and a november letter!

w00t! That's so awesome. I'd give you a cookie, but it looks like those aren't safe... stare  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games