Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Romance and Fanticy Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aaronshy

8,175 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:43 pm
I think this world is making Sanzo friendlier then normal.
Sanzo:Yeah.Well I'm still willing to kill.Don't forget that lycan.
Jannette:Calm down.Murderous monk.
Sanzo biggrin on't call me that.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:08 pm
he rubs his head sliglty feeling alittle fuzzy and looks at them and then walks away".. looks like ill have to find a new way  

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

Aaronshy

8,175 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:07 pm
A new way to stop the demons or a new way to make the murderous monk into a normal peaceful monk.
Sanzo:I told you not to call me murderous monk.*Shoots Jannette.Purposely missing.*Next time.....I won't miss got it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:57 pm
he finds one of the demons they managed to pass thought his field and taes soem of its blood to study and ooks over it to see if there was away to use its blood to make a different barrer  

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

Aaronshy

8,175 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:47 pm
Why didn't I think of that.
Sanzo:Because you don't use barriers.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:25 pm
After w few hours he finds pattern to its blood and decides to try it in a new spell for a barrier"..i wander how this will look..it will be like the last one but different becuse it will block these different demons.." he told himself and walks out side and draws all the enegy he had usesd back from the old barrier and closes his eyes as his glows a dark purple and then a dark red and the enegry barrier srounds the area and he opens his eyes and could see the clear differecs in it." good...it loosk to be working" he siad as he walks to wer ehe had left teh body and thre was only as"...good  

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

Aaronshy

8,175 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:32 pm
Jannette:*Is able to see this one.*
Sanzo:Barriers from our world.No matter what typ.Can be seen by anyone.
Jannette:Thanks for the info.I was wondering if I was becoming the same as him.Although I wouldn't have minded that much if I was.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:52 am
walks in*looks around for demons sees none and continues with his mysterious wiz tricks as he does exciting things a group starts to surround watches me  

Da HiTMeN

Zypher-Mast

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:43 am
A silent and tall figure enters the forest, clad in grey armor lined with rich golden trim. He stood about eight feet tall was a very stout looking figure. Even through his under-armor padding his muscles were noticible, and even seem to be tearing out the seams of the padding. His armor seems to glisten with golden flakes, and shine with a holy light. Though his armor was marked with clear signs of heavy battle, slash mark, punture gashes, maybe from arrows blood caked the cloth sash that was hanging from his waist, and his shoulder plates were alightly worn around the edges. With him he carried and fearsome looking glaive, that was nearly as tall as he was. His head was the only part of his flesh that showed however; he looked to be in his late twenties. His long black hair, seemed in contrast to his armor, but made him seem more human than angelic.
The creatures did not panic as he passed, he seemed to give a calming aura. The animals only watched as the figure marched through the forest not trying to be silent, nor trying to announce himself loudly. On hhis chest plate he bore a holy cross with archaic writting on a golden ring that circled the cross. (For those few who can read Sumerian cunniform is says, "The Heretic, and the Witch Shall Suffer the Ultimate Punishment.")

App: He is the main central figure...without the gun obviously.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:21 pm
*Looks and sees her friend has come lloking for demons.*
Jannette:You're a bit late.  

Aaronshy

8,175 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:54 pm
he sighs.".. well i have to back track to the many other towns ive had to save and out this new barrier up now... at lest i can use the energy of the other barriers to make the new ones. " He said quietly as he opens his wings and looks over them.. well i guess ill have to let them heal up and gow more feathers..  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:31 pm
Jannette:I was worried you were going to be killed Sho. I'm always being told I worry to much about others.  

Aaronshy

8,175 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:27 pm
he looks at her'. dont worry...i cant die.. not untill this pendent breaks..  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:59 pm
*Is starting to lose control of herself and now that she knows his weakness she looks right at it.Controls herself just enough to run off.*Sorry Sho. I need to gain control again. Till then I hope we meet again.  

Aaronshy

8,175 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:32 pm
he looks at her quietly um ok.." he said as he watches her run off.."..it will only break when i finish what i have to do.." he told himself quietly  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games