Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
The Hidden Power of Clan Yokoshima Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:01 pm

Miharu walked to Ikkie and poked hardly his forehead "We are fine!! don't worry!"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:05 pm

"Good, we need to take extra percaution until it's safe to leave" Ikkie watched far away looking for anyone

ThePheonixGuardian

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:08 pm

"Okay I'm going to find something cool!" Miharu said smilling and waving at Ikkie while running
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:09 pm

Zetsumei unleased multiple blasts of dark energy. Concentrate and feel the world slow around you. Gohma did as he was told and the world slowed just as it had before. He quickly moved out of the way of the bolts and walked up behind Zetsumei. He put his blades around the guardians neck and felt the world speed again.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

ThePheonixGuardian

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:09 pm

Ikkie looked Miharu "Cool?, hey! wait up!" Ikkie starts running towards Miharu
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:14 pm

Miharu saw only destroyed houses! She got in one that caught her atention! She saw the rooms and found a photo of a man with a baby on his arms "NO WAY!" she ran out of the house and flew to where Gohma was! As she landed she noticed that Gohma was angry "Wait a minute, BOY! why you angry like that? Hahahaah anyway found a photo that you might like!!" she ran to him and showed it

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:15 pm

Good. You seem to have gotten that part down before this. There are other things about the eye as well to teach you but you must search the village for them on your own. Zetsumei turned and walked out the door. He twisted the light around him so Gohma wouldn't see him and followed after as he left the training building.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:17 pm

Ikkie followed Miharu "Slow down, it's not easy going that fast when your a human fireball!" Ikkie then landed next Miharu and saw the photo "Gohma is gonna love this"

ThePheonixGuardian

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:19 pm

"By the way Ikkie I can fly!" she said as her eyes turned white and the feet wings appeared "Okay hurry up!!" she said to Ikkie as flying to Gohma
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:20 pm

Gohma saw them both coming towards him and he slowed to a stop. "What is it?" He asked impatiently. "I have to train before Hokori returns. Or we may not survive this time."

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:21 pm

"I found this!!" she said landing "Don't worry I have new powers too!" she said handing him the photo
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:22 pm

"Well, it's hard for me to fly because I have to turn into a human fireball!oh yah,Gohma, Miharu found a very important picture"

ThePheonixGuardian

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:23 pm

Gohma looked into the photo slowly. His eyes misted over and they pulsed quickly. "Where did you find this." He whispered quietly.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:24 pm

"In an old ruiny house, do you recognize who's in the photo?"

ThePheonixGuardian

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:25 pm

"In a destroyed house!!" she said feeling very useful
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games