Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Stephenie Meyer's TWILIGHT series. EDWARD'S ACTOR IS..O.O Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hawtieh is:
Edward ♥
58%
 58%  [ 69 ]
Jacob ♥
11%
 11%  [ 13 ]
Emmett ♥
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Jasper ♥
5%
 5%  [ 7 ]
Mike ♥
0%
 0%  [ 1 ]
Carlisle ♥
1%
 1%  [ 2 ]
Sam (Any of the wolf boys i.e Embry etc..) ♥
1%
 1%  [ 2 ]
Charlie O_o
1%
 1%  [ 2 ]
Actually..I find the girlies HAWT. ~__~
16%
 16%  [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 118

Amaris Moegi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:07 pm
x3 thisismysn x3
Moonlight_Bella
x3 thisismysn x3
Amaris Moegi
I can understand Jacobs view of Edward though seeing as he hasn't imprinted yet Jacob should go find his soul mate and move on I felt so bad for him at the end of Eclipse.

I hate Jacob. stare
User Image

Awwww Timsn, have a heart whee I do feel bad for Jacob. Did you know that at the bottom of page..oh 171ish-173ish (Like second page of the chapter) You see Jacob staring down at Bella intensively. He was trying to "forcefully" imprint her. But it's something that cannot just be "forced out" it happens by nature.

User Image

I don't care. I still hate him. sweatdrop

XD i noticed that kind of sweet he likes her that much although I would have chose Edward myself >_> Jacob didn't have to be a jerk about it though even so I wish him a happy ending in the next book which will be forever before it comes out crying  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:11 pm
I met Stephanie Meyer on the 12th!! It was at a small Eclipse Prom at a Barnes & Noble near where I live. It was so crowded, I stood in line to get a wristband to get in for like an hour and a half. She was really nice! When I walked up to have my books signed she said I looked like pretty in my dress and said that I should be a model. When I told her I was trying to be she told me good luck and we started talking about America's Next Top Model. But I couldn't take a picture with her though, we had to take one while walking past.  

NejiShikaItalover92

avolonchild

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:31 pm
i freaking love this series i cant think of an acter for anyone but whoever they get to play Edward better be really hot.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:36 pm
then again i know a boy who would make a great Edward this boy at my school named Spencer hes what i picture edward would look like (exept Spencer has brownish black hair)  

avolonchild

spritefairy7

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:25 pm
haven't heard of it sounds good though.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:51 pm
I almost went looking for this thread when I finished Eclipse, but I wasn't sure if I should raise it or not. gonk

So my library finally bought the book and when I got it, I couldn't put it down. D= Took me somewhere between five or six hours to read it. Which is like...A year too short. I can't wait for Breaking Dawn...;-; I hope its good.

I was shocked by Bella and her indecisiveness in this book...It kind of annoyed me in parts. If you read it, I imagine you can guess what parts. Poor Jacob though...You guys think he'll even really be in the next book? D=

Hikari Leonhart

Greedy Giver

Amaris Moegi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:20 am
yeah I think he will Stephenie Meyers would not leave Jacob like that and yeah Bella annoyed me at those parts too  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:28 am
NejiShikaItalover92
I met Stephanie Meyer on the 12th!! It was at a small Eclipse Prom at a Barnes & Noble near where I live. It was so crowded, I stood in line to get a wristband to get in for like an hour and a half. She was really nice! When I walked up to have my books signed she said I looked like pretty in my dress and said that I should be a model. When I told her I was trying to be she told me good luck and we started talking about America's Next Top Model. But I couldn't take a picture with her though, we had to take one while walking past.

Wow, lucky you.  

KumikoxChan

Ominous Lush

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:27 am
You'll follow me back...
With the sun in your eyes and on your own...
Bedshaped and lips of stone...

I felt really bad for Jacob and I think he is too cool for that to happen to him. Bella was totally fickle but I still love her. Edward made me laugh a bit. And I really want the next book to pop up in front of me so I can read it now and freak out! Rawr!

...You'll knock on my door
...And up we'll go in white light
...I don't think so
...But what do I know

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:59 pm
Mwahaha.

-finished reading Eclipse at 5:30 AM-

>;D

[Noi]

x3 thisismysn x3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:52 pm
Ominous Lush
You'll follow me back...

I felt really bad for Jacob and I think he is too cool for that to happen to him. Bella was totally fickle but I still love her. Edward made me laugh a bit. And I really want the next book to pop up in front of me so I can read it now and freak out! Rawr!

...I don't think so
...But what do I know

Jacob is a whiny b***h.
*claws his face off*

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:33 pm
x3 thisismysn x3
Ominous Lush
You'll follow me back...

...I don't think so
...But what do I know

Jacob is a whiny b***h.
*claws his face off*

Seconded.  

[Noi]

x3 thisismysn x3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:36 pm
[Noi]
x3 thisismysn x3

Jacob is a whiny b***h.
*claws his face off*

Seconded.

I'm glad I'm not the only Jacob Hater here.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:37 pm
READ THE UPDATE!

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

starcitidancer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:57 pm
I am so excited about the movie but I know they're going to mess it up somehow. Stephenie Meyer doesn't even have any input on the movie which I think stinks, neverhtheless I will be in line to see it. Also have you heard that Meyers is going to try to publish a book that goes opposite of Twilight called Midnight Sun and it's from Edward's point of view. I am excited for that one even though it's not going to come out for a long time.  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff