Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Mittalmar - Original Archives
Guild Announcements - Updated in Dec. 2nd 2006 (IMPORTANT) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Onoj

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 8:13 am
That really sucks about your modem Menegil, I have never had my modem die or fry so I don't know your predicament but at least it has to be better than my harddrive frying a few years ago. 400 dollars and about four months later I got my comp back. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 6:41 pm
I've never really had any major problems with my computer, thank god..

If I did..and I had to wait for it to get fixed..

I'd either hijack my brother's computer or my stepdad's laptop. It would probably be easier to get my stepdad's laptop, though ^___^  

Zurgi

Onoj

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 3:09 pm
My parents are retarded about computers so their computer is about 8 years old...I would rather wait then use that piece of crap.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 1:00 pm
Haha, yeah, see, my stepdad has a good laptop and my brother has an amazing computer. He had it custom made for him and it's just fabulous. A hell of a lot better than mine.  

Zurgi

Thaxul

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 2:04 pm
There are two new requests.

The first, CeNedra Wood, does not seem very literate as she states he has not read the books, and only seen the films.

That's a no from me.

The second, TenshinoHikari, seem much more literate than the first. She has read plenty of Tolkiens works, and even flames the fangirls in the subforum.

Thats a yes from me.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 2:10 pm
I just read the new requests and I agree with Thaxul.
No to CeNedra Wood.
Yes to TenshinoHikari.  

Onoj

curumo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 10:35 am
Ahem. I say yes to the new one.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 10:51 am
what curumo said.  

Thaxul

Onoj

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 10:52 am
Yeah I like her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 12:14 pm
There is a new request. She is a friend of mine, so I won't say yes or no, sas that would be a biased decision.

say yes!  

Thaxul

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 12:32 pm
I have accepted both of the requests. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 6:19 pm
New request. Seems to be literate, has read LOTR and part of the Silmarillion, and seems intelligent enough from the join request.

I say yes.

Edit: Although after deeper investigating, some previous posts of hers are scaring me slightly o.O I'm unsure now. Aheh.  

Zurgi

curumo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 6:36 pm
Should we hold it against her that she spelled Tolkien wrong?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 6:55 pm
Well, the question is whether it's truely ignorance spelling it wrong or a typo o.o If it's ignorance, then yes we should.  

Zurgi

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 9:23 am
Zurgi
Well, the question is whether it's truely ignorance spelling it wrong or a typo o.o If it's ignorance, then yes we should.

Well the fact that she got it correct the second time sort of implies that it was a typing error.  
Mittalmar - Original Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games