Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Bladed Chaos Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:54 pm
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
"Do you even know how to dance?" she asked while stopping before the seamstress's door and knocked, even though she wasn't here earlier.
"To tell you the truth, I've never danced a day in my life."
"Great, well then I'm going to have to teach you." she said while the seamstress opened the door. "Hello there, I need you to make me a couple dresses, and at least 30 suites for my entourage." Akasha said to the seamstress and went inside to get her measurements.
"I'll just wait out here."
"Get in here, she needs your measurements for the suites. I'll just adjust them for the other men." she said while the seamstress finished taking her measurements.
He goes in to get his measurements.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:57 pm
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
"Do you even know how to dance?" she asked while stopping before the seamstress's door and knocked, even though she wasn't here earlier.
"To tell you the truth, I've never danced a day in my life."
"Great, well then I'm going to have to teach you." she said while the seamstress opened the door. "Hello there, I need you to make me a couple dresses, and at least 30 suites for my entourage." Akasha said to the seamstress and went inside to get her measurements.
"Get in here, she needs your measurements for the suites. I'll just adjust them for the other men." she said while the seamstress finished taking her measurements.
Once the seamstress finishes all the measurements, she starts making all the clothes. "It will take four days to finish your order my lady." she said to Akasha. "That's fine." Akasha replied and gave the woman a gold coin for her troubles. "Come on now." she said to Alteyer as she left the room.  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:59 pm
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Once the seamstress finishes all the measurements, she starts making all the clothes. "It will take four days to finish your order my lady." she said to Akasha. "That's fine." Akasha replied and gave the woman a gold coin for her troubles. "Come on now." she said to Alteyer as she left the room.
Alteyer follows her out.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:00 pm
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Alteyer follows her out.
She walked into a room that she was to stay in for her short stay at the castle. "Now, what all do you know of royal ways?" she asked as she sat down on the bed.  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:03 pm
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Alteyer follows her out.
She walked into a room that she was to stay in for her short stay at the castle. "Now, what all do you know of royal ways?" she asked as she sat down on the bed.
"I know they like attention, so I'm guessing they'll want to do most of the talking. And I'm sure they love compliments, is that right?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:05 pm
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Alteyer follows her out.
"I know they like attention, so I'm guessing they'll want to do most of the talking. And I'm sure they love compliments, is that right?"
"That's what you do around a royal, but not what you have to do while trying to impress them. What I meant by royal ways was, do you know how to use all the different silverware at the table, how to dance, how introduce yourself properly, and most importantly, how to mingle. Do you know how to do any of those?"  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:07 pm
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Alteyer follows her out.
"That's what you do around a royal, but not what you have to do while trying to impress them. What I meant by royal ways was, do you know how to use all the different silverware at the table, how to dance, how introduce yourself properly, and most importantly, how to mingle. Do you know how to do any of those?"
"I'm an assassin. I've never had any need for those kinds of things."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:10 pm
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Alteyer follows her out.
"Well I was just asking, considering I now have four days to teach you. So we'll start with the easiest...how to introduce yourself." she said as she stood up. "Now, pretend you don't know me, how would you introduce yourself?"  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:17 pm
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
"Well I was just asking, considering I now have four days to teach you. So we'll start with the easiest...how to introduce yourself." she said as she stood up. "Now, pretend you don't know me, how would you introduce yourself?"
"Good evening miss. My name is Alteyer. Might I ask what your name is?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:19 pm
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
"Not bad, well, you already know that one, so I guess we shall move onto dancing. I'll show you the basic dance that is easy to remember. Now, put your right hand on my waist, and hold your left out slightly with your hand cupped."  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:20 pm
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
"Not bad, well, you already know that one, so I guess we shall move onto dancing. I'll show you the basic dance that is easy to remember. Now, put your right hand on my waist, and hold your left out slightly with your hand cupped."
He does what she says. "Okay. Now what?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:26 pm
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
She put her right hand in his and her left on his shoulder. "Take a small step towards me with your left foot, then step back. Then repeat that process with your right foot." she said calmly. ((yah this is a real dance, i forgot the name though. >.<; ))  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:29 pm
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
She put her right hand in his and her left on his shoulder. "Take a small step towards me with your left foot, then step back. Then repeat that process with your right foot." she said calmly. ((yah this is a real dance, i forgot the name though. >.<; ))
He does what she says again. "This doesn't seem too hard."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:31 pm
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
"That's cause these are the basic steps. Now, I'm going to spin under your left arm, then spin back. After that, we repeat the same steps I just taught you. After that, I'm going to spin under your left arm again, but your going to spin under my right arm, we do that twice before repeating the same beginning steps. You got that?"  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:35 pm
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
"That's cause these are the basic steps. Now, I'm going to spin under your left arm, then spin back. After that, we repeat the same steps I just taught you. After that, I'm going to spin under your left arm again, but your going to spin under my right arm, we do that twice before repeating the same beginning steps. You got that?"
"I think so. Let's try it."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces