Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:28 am
((what are you doing at the Leaf? fighting to of my new RPC...find their profiles yourself, i gave you a hint at teh Leaf Gates.))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:35 am
((sorry, having trouble putting two and two together right now...and ooohhhhh biggrin ))  

xLytez

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:37 am
((Oh Oni nice plot. LOL.))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:50 am
((yes but you guys havent even scrapped the surface yet...i have told Susumu and she hopefully knows not to tell any of you. all of the villages will be in on this Arch, even tho they dont know it yet.... twisted ))  

Oni_Soul

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:51 am
((Well they do now. Cuz you just told them!! rofl ))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:57 am
((I can't wait to child gets back online...I have a question, and Oni, Leo just attacked for some reason.))  

xLytez

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:14 pm
(Mikyo, I have to say... Their right. You act like supergod all the time. Just chillax. I'll make a short summary of what happened, just so Mikyo will chill)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:20 pm
((Ty sojiro))  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:48 pm
Kishima raises his hand, a large weapon of some great importance forming from a sphere in his hand, then elongating. He grasps at the weapon then immediately charges the Golden Remnant, that angel.
The Angel swings his arm towards Kishima and prepares a ball of golden light, sending Kishima sprawling back down onto the ground. Kishima is immediately back up again, and dives at the Angel for a second time.

Sojiro looks over at Mifune. "Hi, Son. Did you miss me?" Mifune was speechless. He gripped his fists then shot off towards Sojiro. He pelted Sojiro's chest with punches, completely unawares of the fight that was happening right next to him. Sojiro grunted lightly, taking each hit with a grimace. Mifune's punches slowly stopped, until he was barely moving, and no energy was in the hits anymore. Tears streamed from Mifune's face as he cried out in anger. "Why'd you leave me in leaf?! Why didn't you take me with you?! Where's mom?! Why did you let me suffer?!"
Sojiro said nothing, but just stared at him in sadness. He reached out and hugged Mifune tightly. "My son, I left you in leaf because you needed to walk a different path. You've no reason to walk the same path I did. My legacy is unimportant now. You have your own story to write, so go and write it. I want you to be all you can be, and don't walk an evil path. Machan- er... Oka-san tried to tell me that, but I was too foolish. My eyes were clouded with power and pride. Take our power, our Bamboo, and use it to create peace. Destroy evil, destroy what I once had become, and do not let your friends go! Now, watch as Me and My old friend finish our own legacy, and RETURN TO THE GRAVE!!!"

Sojiro shot off, leaving Mifune standing there, shocked. He slowly turned his tear filled face towards the fight that was about to ensue....

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:50 pm
(( O_O Wow that is awsome))  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:59 pm

The angel is completely occupied by Kishima's futile attacks. As futile as they may be, the angel is doing everything he can to keep him at bay.
Out of nowhere, Sojiro appears next to the angels right side, spinning/rotating at high speed. He sticks his right hand out and chin strikes the angel. In a mentality like move, Mikyo's form is ripped from the angel's body, and the angel retaliates by backhanding Mikyo and Sojiro away from him. Sojiro and Mikyo land somewhat safely. Sojiro is holding Mikyo up lightly with mikyo's arm halfway over his shoulder, trying to help hold him up. "You okay, Copper c**t?" Mikyo coughs harshly, looking away from him like he didn't care. "I'm just fine, Bamboo ******** smiled, knowing that this was Mikyo. The only problem being...
"You had better be able to use that power of yours Mikyo. We need to finish him the way we always finish things..."

The angel lands on the gate, a hand resting over his face. A slight drip of blood on the corner of his mouth escapes and falls to the floor. "Kisama...(you bastards in japanese), How dare you?! I am him, who will rise above god and all else. You fools still continue to defy a deity?! YOU WILL PERISH!!!" The Archangel throws his hands out the sides and unleashes his third form. After he finishes, an evil grin appears on his face. "Ikuso!"
(Lets GO!)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:00 pm
(Ariagatou Kit sama. I don't really have time to make it better. Will finish tomorrow)

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:01 pm
((Your welcome bro. LOL i only know what arigato means from the anime. Or i would be so lost. But hey no problem good things take time. *bows* LOL))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:26 am
User Image
User Image

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:33 am
What a transformation. How horrible it was, for this creature to go from such a bright light of a pure being, to absolute darkness in under a minute.
A demonic face stretching from his stomach to his chest cavity chomped at the air hungrily. As the Archangel rushed Mikyo and Sojiro, he held out a clawed hand and dug it into the ground. The Oni Mouth on its chest let out a screech and the Archangel roared as he attacked. "Togire Togire! BROKEN CHORD!" Sojiro and Mikyo instantly covered their ears with their hands, and the archangel laughed, and in his mind thought, The fools fell for it. He swung his mighty clawed hand at them, but stopped. The attack halted inches from Mikyo's and Sojiro's face. What was scary enough, was that the claw's fingers extended far enough to reach both of their faces at one go. They would have been mauled. What was stopping the creature, was a single bamboo stalk that had penetrated the demons stomach-face, (Through the mouth). The stomach-demon's eyes went in two different directions as it gargled in pain. Sojiro's face of worry turned to a smile.

"Now, now. We wouldn't want you to do that jutsu for real. If so, that would just be unfair, now wouldn't it?" Sojiro had activated the Take-Yari (Bamboo Spear) jutsu without voice command or hand signs. Instead, his pointer fingers pointed straight up right when he cupped his hands to his ears. That small, seemingly pointless move, kept them alive. But for how much longer?

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games