Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:35 pm
Lilli layed down next to the sleeping Klaash.
She felt so tired. She couldn't wait for him to wake up.
Lilli rested her head against his chest.
She felt jst like they were when they were together.
Lilli wrapped her arms around him. She closed her eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep.
---

"Thank you. That makes me happy to hear." Chiharu said, and kissed his neck.
"I love you, too." She said. Chiharu was almost sure he was the only person who'd ever said that to her. And meant it.
Chiharu closed her eyes. She felt herself slowly drifting off. And the feeling of nothing where she was about fall asleep.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:38 pm
Tuesday sighed.
"Sleep well." He said, falling asleep.

[[Lalalaa...It's morning now!]]

Miyuki awoke, to find herself alone.
"Tuesday?" She asked, confused.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:38 pm
Klaash was still quite catatonic and robotic, and though the voice that exited his mouth was his, it wasn't at the same time. "Lilli," It breathed calmly, though she received no facial expression. "This is Celleia. I'm just using Klaash's body to communicate to you, because as a ghost, I have no physical form, and no one can see me." There was a faint giggle in the air, but it was female, and rather high-pitched. "Sorry I didn't do anything to help you eariler. I can only possess Klaash-Nii right now, Nee-Sama's too strong for me, and so is Nii-Sama. I wanted to tell you that Klaash really loves you. He does, and though he sometimes has Melanni on his mind, it's really you he thinks about. I really didn't know you, Lilli, but through Klaash's memories I can see what a kind person you are. I wish I could have had you as a big sister."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:44 pm
Chiharu awoke, her head still resting against Tuesday's chest.
"Hun, do you think you should go before Miyuki wakes and throws a fit?" Chiharu asked, closing her eyes again.
She rolled over so she was lying next to him. She put her arm around him.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:49 pm
[[WELCOME TO PAGE 200!!!]]

Tuesday, who was not fully awake, held onto her tighter and mumbled.
"Nahh...Eets fine." He said, groggily.

Miyuki sighed.
"Probably hunting." She said and hopped out of bed.
"I woner if Chiharu is awake yet..." She said, knocking on her door.
"Chiharu...?" She asked.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:58 pm
Lilli awoke when she heard someone call her name.
She sat up, and listened to Celleia speaking to her through Klaash.
Lilli had only seen Celleia once alive. But that was right before she died.
"Thank you, Celleia. It really makes me feel better to know that." Lilli smiled.
"I'm sure it would have been fun having you as a little sister. I was always the youngest in my family." Lilli said.
"It's okay though, I understand. Tsshyeiah is.. strong. I couldn't really do anything to stop her, other than stoppping her from hurting him any more. I'm just glad Bou helped. She's so kind. She doesn't even really like Klaash all that much. But she still helped." Lilli said, smiling.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:05 pm
"I'm sorry for worrying you like this Lilli," There was another giggle in the voice. "But would you like me to wake him up? I can control him at any time Lilli, at least, now I can...after all this time, so I guess I'll keep an eye on him for you, okay?"

[[Sorry it's short.]]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:13 pm
Chiharu nodded.
"Alright." She said, falling back asleep.

A few minutes later, Chiharu awoke to a knock on the door.
"Chiharu...?" Miyuki's voice came.
"Tuesday.. wake up.. come on.. get up..." Chiharu whispered.

"Hey." Chiharu said, yawning.
"I'll be there in a second." She said, looking to the still sleeping Tuesday.
Chiharu got up off the bed and lifted Tuesday, then dragged him into the closet, setting him on the floor of it.
Chiharu closed the closet door, then went and answered her bedroom door.
Miyuki stood behind it.
"Hey." Chiharu said, rubbing her eyes. "What's up?" She asked.
----

"It's fine, Celleia. No worries." She said, smiling.
"If you could, please. That'd be nice. Thank you so much, Celleia. Please, do keep an eye on him. That would make me feel more comfortable." Lilli said.
[Eh.. mine's short too. D:]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:17 pm
[[Lawl.]]

Tuesday stirred in his sleep.
"Noooo....~~" He wailed, flailng his arms. Chiharu dropped him on the cold floor of the closet.
"Ungh." He grunted and curled into a ball, falling back asleep. He snored.

Miyuki looked confused.
"Uhm. Hi. What's that sound...?" She asked, hearing faint snoring.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:23 pm
Chiharu shrugged.
"Ehr.. I don't know.. maybe one of the neighbor's snoring?" Chiharu guessed. She laughed.
"So.. do you want to meet me down at breakfast in like.. 5-10 minutes" Chiharu asked.

[Brain dead... D:]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:26 pm
Celleia giggled childishly, "Until thenm, Lilli." Klaash seemed to collapse even further, loosing all movement for a moment, then sprang back to life as though someone had forced him to awaken. His breathing was loud and labored, like he had woken from a nightmare. He stared at his shoulders, amazed at what his eyes told him. "I'm healed!" He exclaimed miraculously, quite baffled at the sight. "How? Was it that Bou woman?" He laughed a little, amazed. He glanced at Lilli, surveying her image with his eyes. "You're healed too!" He grabbed her around her waist tightly. "That's great! We're healed!" He seemed happier than he had been in a long time. Before he was married to Melanni.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:28 pm
Miyuki looked inside, past Chiharu. But she saw nothing. She shrugged.
"Okay whatever." She said, turning to leave.

Once she got to the dining hall, she saw Bou sitting by herself. Miyuki sat next to her.
"Oh hi!" Bou said.
"Hi..." Miyuki mumbled, sitting next to her.
"Aren't you Chiharu's friend...?" Bou asked, hate lined her voice. Miyuki recoiled.
"Uhm yeah." She said. "Chiharu is pretty crazy about Kyo. But you probably know that by now." She said quietly. A disturbing silence settled between them.
"I'm really sorry about what she did...She's been around the block, more than once." She said, looking down. Bou laughed gently. Miyuki was amazed. It sounded like wind chimes.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:41 pm
Chiharu closed the door and went back into the closet.
Tuesday was still asleep.
"Damnit. Tuesday, wake up." She said, holding his shoulders. She shook him softly.
"Hey.. wake up." Chiharu said, softly slapping his face.
---

Lilli wrapped her arms his middle.
"I know!" Lilli said, happily.
"It was Bou. She healed the both of us." Lilli said, smiling.
It made Lilli more than glad to see how happy Klaash was.
He didn't seem all that happy ever since Tsshyeiah had come and told them Klaash had to be married.
Lilli hugged him tightly.
"I'm so glad you're awake!" Lilli said, kissing his cheek.
"Strange things happened.. Like.. you thought I was Celleia.. and Bou was Tsshyeiah. That made it difficult to heal you. But in the ned it all worked out. And we're both okay!" Lilli said, smiling at him.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:48 pm
He breathed in, taking all of the happiness in at once, like the freshest air he had ever breathed. "I did, did I?" He asked, referring to his hallucinations. "My two sisters have widely influenced my life, without them I'd probably be exactly like Xellious. I probably would have never met you. I guess it'd be only natural for me to picture you as Celleia, and Bou as Tsshyeiah. I'll have to thank her for what she did."  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:54 pm
Tuesday laughed like a child and smacked her hand, still sleeping.
"NO!" He said loudly, laughing.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games