Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:26 am
"Was that a laughing cough or a surprised cough?" r
rocky asked. (I should go. I have church later. Good night all!))  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:27 am
"Ugh~" he began to groan as, his face as hot as if he had been running for hours in the middle of the day, he began to become light headed. "Please......." he said, the world beginning to spin, grow dimmer and more distant as he was losing his balance on the stool. It was evident he had over exerted himself and was not so used to all the bodies and attention around him.  

Hiro Toshirou

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:28 am
Limbershadow
TsukuyomiYue
[I'm taken but not by Rocky, well in here I am. That's the beauty of rps!]
((Same here! -Skulf: Hope you feel better later...BTW: My sister says hi. Nobody here knows her thouhg))

[hi sis! 4laugh ]  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:30 am
"Oh my...I think we broke him hun." Drew giggled a bit, "Gimme a hand, lets get him on a couch."

((Woo, 200 hundred pages...))  

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:33 am
[yay! Page 200! Night Rocky!]

Yue blushed and looked at his mate; "I'd say surprised. I never heard that expression but the next time you're in heat, I want to test that theory personally."  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:35 am
Tab hopped off the overexerted wolf's lap, an odd combination of concern and excitement on his face as he picked up the fur's legs in preparation to move him.  

Barakiel9909

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:40 am
Drew picked up him up at the shoulders, "Alright, lets go" He started to move toward the nearest couch.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:49 am
As Tab stumbled over to the couch, he smirked at Drew. "You know, normally when I have to do this, the one in the middle is passed out from being drunk..."  

Barakiel9909

Hiro Toshirou

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:52 am
Turq groaned as he felt himself being picked up and set back down on a softer surface, a couch, he assumed, which was fine with him, as long as it was soft and warm.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:53 am
Setting Turq down, "He's kinda drunk...on horniness..." Drew smiled and laughed, running a hand over Turq, using some ice to cool him a bit. After a few minutes he sat on the couch next to his and motioned Tab to sit next to him.  

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

Barakiel9909

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:05 am
Tab took his seat next to Drew with a sigh and stared down at the groaning fur across from him. He put an around Drew. "Well now what do we do with him?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:08 am
Groaning again, he, absentmindedly, took one of the pillows up from the couch and feeling needy, held onto it as if it were a mate of some sort, letting out a deep sigh and falling into a deep sleep.

(( Night everyone heart ))  

Hiro Toshirou

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 4:19 pm
Rocky poked Yue on the forehead. "Patience, young grasshoppa. We will get to that soon. He winked and sipped some of his tea.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 5:30 pm
"You, are a goof-ball but you're my goof-ball," Yue smiled and moved the cup away to kiss his wolf. He let it return and sipped his own, scooting close to Rocky and holding up a biscuit for him to eat.  

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 5:36 pm
Rocky slowly nibbled on the cookie while looking him in the eyes compassionately and a little lustily.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games