Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

The Guardian of Kandrakar

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:12 pm
"Inuyasha-san?" Sakura asked confused at his sudden disappearance. She looked to Kagome for an explanation seeing as how she usually had all the answers.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:41 pm
Gallantmon rose his shield as he was bombarded with blasts of fire from Milleniummons cannons. Gallantmon pulled back his lance as it charged with energy, as he did Milleniummon created a dark sphere in its mouth and fired it, when it hit Gallantmon become swallowed in a dark aura, and slowed down drastically. Milleniummon charged him and slammed one of his claws into and threw Gallantmons shield, throwing him back and causing him to crash into the land, causing a slight earthquake. A black portal appeared behind Milleniummon, he stepped backwards, heading back to the future.

Gallantmon's body glowed brightly before become two lights, Akito and Guilmon, they both fell to the ground, knocked out.  

Kyriod

M00NSTRIDER

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:09 pm
(i don't really like posting my profile...but oh well sweatdrop )

Name:Vergil
Anime/Game biggrin evil May Cry
Bio:in a nutshell
Power/Ability/Secret:Vergil is in fact half demon,but detests his human side.He has had rare(i mean VERY rare) occasions where his humanity dictated his actions,which he is not fond of.Vergil also has the ability to summon spectral swords and use them as projectiles and many other things.His most renowned specialty is his ability with his katana Yamato,he can swing it fast enough to only make a faint flicker of light before his victim realizes he has been cut down.
Picture:
User Image
His devil form,also known as Devil Trigger:
User Image
Additional Info:he travels alone  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:35 pm
Kagome looked back at Sakura with a shrug, her expression saying that she was just as confused as the girl.

Miroku sighed. "I'll go after him . . ." he said in reluctant surrender as he walked out of the hut.

InuYasha felt the earthquake and headed towards the center of it to find two . . . strange . . . beings? . . . there. "Uh . . ." he muttered and nudged one of them with his foot, trying to see if they were alive.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

M00NSTRIDER

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:44 pm
(man...now i need to figure out how to get Vergil in here gonk )  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:18 pm
((I could have Miroku confuse Virgil's half demon aura for InuYasha's . . . biggrin ))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Kyriod

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:05 pm
Akito groaned a bit, sitting up. "Uhg...What hit me?"

Guilmon also groaned opening his eyes. "Akito...this isn't very much fun anymore..."

Akito looked at Inuyasha, he was unphased by his appearance, having seen weirder things. "Hey, cat-dude, can you tell us where we are?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:30 pm
InuYasha growled. Couldn't they tell he was a dog demon?! He hit Akito over the head. "I'm not a cat you baka!" he said irritably, a vein sticking out slightly in his forehead.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Kyriod

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:51 am
Akito, being in the condition he was, fell unconcious.

Guilmon growled when he saw this, and lunged at Inuyasha. "Bad kitty!"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:06 am
InuYasha growled and dodged, his demon speed a definate advantage in this. "I'm a not a cat I'm a dog demon stupid!" he snarled, throwing a punch at Guilmon.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Kyriod

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:53 am
Guilmon opened his mouth and bit down on Inuyasha's fist when it came close enough.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:44 pm
InuYasha just stared . . . "Was that supposed to do something?" he asked skeptically, one eyebrow raised. That was really sad. Even Shippo bit harder than this thing. With his other hand he brought it up and started hitting Guilmon over the head . . . over and over and over again.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Kyriod

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:50 pm
Guilmon would've bit harder if he had any energy left, though his previous battle had left him drained of almost all his energy. He released his hand and moved backwards, a fury of fire built up in his mouth and when he released it...it fluttered into the wind, the flame unable to keep together in a ball. "Uh-oh..."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:13 pm
(you could do that i guess....though i'd have to say Cergil's demonic aura wouldn't be incredibly potent almost as if he was a full demon...but hey.....that would be interesting)  

M00NSTRIDER

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:18 pm
((Mm . . . as long as he's half demon I think I can get away with making Miroku thinking he's InuYasha . . .))

Miroku felt two half demonic auras and was confused. Naraku wasn't nearby, that would have caused a more menacing aura so . . . what other half demon was around? He headed towards the closest one just because it was less of a hassle.

InuYasha just stood there for a bit and then sat down on the ground, his arms crossed. "Jeeze, you're pathetic!" he said, not meaning it as an insult but an observation. Truthfully, he was hoping for a bit of a fight.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games