Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:50 pm
"Oh Zeno long time no see." Kit looked down and smiled. "This is Raka and teddy. Teddy is the guy Raka is the dog." kit put the water away and laughed. "My money is on Miki."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:51 pm
looks at kit "nah my dog can take my chakra and bet miki up badly'  

teddy_byakuga

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:54 pm
"Sorry i doubt that Miki will lose. He is a serious ninja dog. Raka is a puppy." kit smiled and sipped some water. "Besides Miki has fought in way more battles. It has severe experience."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:54 pm
"Okay, i see." He walks over to teddy and extends his arm. "My name is zeno, and I't's kinda nice to meet you. Haha, just kidding.Im like that sometimes. I can help you out with the ninja around here...if you ever need any info on them, that is." He laughs and waits for teddy to shake his hand. "I've met a lot of people around this village...so..." He begins to get nervous, not really knowing what else to say.  

De-Vaughn07

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:55 pm
"i know and who dogs is miki anyways"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:56 pm
shakes zeno " hey zeno , im from the leaf well was but im going to ask to become a cloud ninja"  

teddy_byakuga

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:56 pm
"My best guess is kyioshi. He is a jounin in the cloud." Kit bumped teddy. The bump ment to shake his hand.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:57 pm
"You're from the leaf?" He asks as he looks surprised. "What made you leave?" He wondered.  

De-Vaughn07

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:58 pm
Kiyoshi appeared out of the ground next to Miki."That would be mine." He said with his armed crossed looking at the dog and teddy.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:00 pm
"i was banned zeno" and looks at kiyoshi "woops" raka runs to tedy  

teddy_byakuga

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:01 pm
"Ah i knew it. Hey Kiyoshi." Kit smiled and laughed. "Your dog Miki is incrediebly strong."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:03 pm
"Banned, huh?" He says looking away. He sighs and sits down on the ground, feeling bored without neko-sensei around anymore.  

De-Vaughn07

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:09 pm
Kit could see that Zeno was bored. "Hey want to spar Zeno, I could use a work out."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:13 pm
Zeno looked up at Kit. "Uhh, sure... i guess." He stood up, feeling energized. He may have lost to zann, but he felt like he had gotten stronger, and he was ready to take him on. "So, you wanna make the first move?" Zeno asked, getting in position.  

De-Vaughn07

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:15 pm
Kit kicked up off the floor and landed 10 feet infront of Zeno. "If you wish me to." Kit took out the twelve bottles of water on his betls and dumped them on the floor. "Water manipulation jutsu." The water rose and formed twelve water arch ways.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games