Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:17 pm
"Yes there are others leaving here, there are at least a dozen more of my friends here with the servants" she say's ebfore smilling. "Are you human" Haru ask's before the two wolves walked up and smelt Rosee.
(yeah first post page 200)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:21 pm
" n-no im a vampire " she looked at the dogs and petted one on the head her cold expression became warm she smiled then looked at haru " are you a vampire to? "  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:24 pm
"Yes I am, everyone here is a vampire, except for a special few humans who live here and don't tell our secret to anyone" she say's softly as she rubs her forehead blocking out all the new thoughts that were coming to her. "Do you mind trying to keep you're thoughts to yourself" she ask's before rubing her forehead again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:28 pm
" i- keep my thoughts to myself- ? " she asked puzzled " and i wont tell anyone " she reached into her pocket and pulled out a half filled vail of blood " this is for your kindness, i thank you " she handed her the vail  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

copycat4756

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:18 pm
reginald suddenly busted in yelling charels is on a rampage he is attacking a wvillage"
"charles then toke a car near buy and yelled"you cant take her from me again"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:16 pm
Looking away from her Haru quickly get up before walking over to Reginald "where, why, and is it because of Legion, that Baka has been into he's head again" she ask's. Pacing she reaches out with her mind and finds him easily. "He's in a village two miles from here right" she say's before looking at him. Making her way out the she passes her fingers through her hair. Thinking she figures out the easiest way to the village. Not waiting for Reginalds answer she quickly makes her way to the village. Once there she sees some of the destruction that was caused. Sighing she goes and finds Charles "Where are you you idiot" she mumbles to herself, she leaves her mind wide open during her search.  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

copycat4756

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:24 pm
"you cant do that legion"he thentoke a a bunch of crate nad through themm into a crowd and yelled"you wont hurt her"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:15 pm
rosee watched her walk away she looked around the house * seems harmless * she thought. rosee hid in the shadows of the house so she could explore and be unoticed  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:55 am
Bitting her bottom lip Haru makes her way over slowly, after a moment she decided not to take her time with this. Appearing infront of him she loos at him "Charles calm down please, just calm down" she say's while trying to give time to the humans to move out of the way.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:59 am
his eyes were blood red and he toke another crate and threw it to the side yelling"he cant take you from me ill kill him"  

copycat4756

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:04 am
"He wo't he won't, just look at me only me, i'm here right now, and nothing has happened to me" she sya's as she puts her hands on his cheeks forcing him to look at her. She moves her hands as she protects her head from debry from the crate. "You have to stop this you're going to hurt and innocent person if you continue" Haru say's as a few tears run down er cheeks.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:12 am
he then got ready to thow another crate but when he had his hands in the air he put it down and lifted her head with his right index finger and said"h-haru"  

copycat4756

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:15 am
"Yes... it's me" she stutters while lookig at him. Smilling weakly she looks around , looking at her arm she pulls out a piece of debry that she handed noticed hand entered her arm. Sighing she bandages it without cleaning it first. "You.. can't let him.. control you... anymore" Haru stutters still a little nervous.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:27 am
"s-soon he will be...ba-"your arm are you oake he started to freak out and said"are you alright?"  

copycat4756

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:32 am
"Yeah, i'll be fine it's just a scratch.. it'll heal quickly, what do you mean he will be back" she say's and ask's before looking at him "Also you need to learn to block you're thoughts from him, the faster you learn that the more likely you are to not go on rampages that have to do with me and him" Haru say's before opening the bandage and looking at the wound. She had lied it wasn't really just a scratch it was more like a gash in her arm. Sighing she ties the cloth back up and looks at him. Smilling she kisses him "it's just nice to see you calm again"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games