Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Detachi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:35 pm
Detachi stepped in and held a blade into the air towards Kashiim. "Listen you better let go of Syn or so help me..." he threatend. "You are interupting our conversation."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:57 pm
User Image

Syn jumped back to the tree behind him that was about 20 yards behind him. He activated his mangekyou sharingans looking at him. Syn's own hatred started to grow and his nine tail lesser began to flow with chakra. "You think you can just come in here, my old village, charge at me and think i'll tell you anything. He threw his hands together and did a lot of hand signs summoning the dog pack. They disappeared and then Syn did another set of hand signs, "Ephemeral." He puts his finger on his right hand up.

Utakata - Ephemeral
Utakata is a Genjutsu technique utilized by Akatsuki member Uchiha Itachi. Itachi will start this technique by using only one finger on his right hand. His target does not have to look into his eyes, a glance at the hand itself will be enough. Once inside the illusion, he can control the visions the ninja sees. This illusion can also be used to play on the fears of the target, causing them to see and hear those who they care about degrade them.
((Eited for more description.))

SynysterGatesRules

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:01 pm
"And you are interrupting my fate." Kashiim said, not moving his gaze from Syn's. "Tell me where I can find more Akatsuki, and I'll let you live for now." Kashiim repeated in the same doubled voice. He began to fall under Syn's genjutsu. "Silly Child. You prolong the inevitable. I wished merely to find the other Akatsuki for what they have done to me, my family, and my village." Kashiim said, with a slight shrug of his shoulders, his kazekage cloak fell to the ground and his midnight black wings spread out to a length of three feet on each side. "I've always wanted to fight with a handicap. Too bad, though. Handicaps come in many forms." Some of Kashiim's feathers began to float to the ground, as he waited for them to make their move.

(You do realize that I never actually said I grabbed his collar, I said I made a swipe at it, so depending on whether he wants me to grab his collar or not is his descision.)

(BTW Don't know how old your RPC is so XP)

(Edited due to Syn posting.) (Just realize I don't have to edit, since I'm looking you in the eyes.)(K, now I edited)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:36 pm
(Depends on how far you jump back, which you never stated. You could have jumped back just out of my reach, or you could have jumped back several feet. Also, the edges of my vision are already blurred..would that have an effect? Guess not, ok just say how far back you jumped and I'll say im in the jutsu.)  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:15 pm
(Gotta log for a bit, no killeh meh, till I get back XP)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:42 pm
Yokai saw Kashiim and jumped back 20 yards activating both his sharingan, and byakugan. "Hmph... barging in like this. I guess he doesn't see that our village is already destroyed..."

Dripples

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:46 pm
HeArtybr0k3n
Yokai saw Kashiim and jumped back 20 yards activating both his sharingan, and byakugan. "Hmph... barging in like this. I guess he doesn't see that our village is already destroyed..."

(You really didn't listen to what he said, did you? He is looking for the rest of the Akatsuki because of what they did. He was going to talk to Reiko...but the whole "OMFG THERE IS AN AKATSUKI AT THE FRONT GATE!!!" Got to him, and now...yeah)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:36 pm
Detachi glared at Kashiim and sheathed his long knife. "Everyone CALM down!" he shouted. Yokai's actions were unnessicary and the thing with Kashiim and Syn was pissing him off.  

Detachi

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:35 am
Reiko put her hand on Kashiim's shoulder and pulled him back. "Really now, just calm down for a moment."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:01 am
Ronnel appeared on a tree, and looked down at Kashiim.
"He's here...why is the Kazekage here? Has he already found out...? No, he staring at...... an Akatsuki member? What is going on here?" He crouched on his tree branch and watched.
Ronnel thought of something and quickly made a Sandstorm Clone.
"Go talk to Ed. You know what to say."
The clone nodded and dashed into the village as Ronnel looked back at the confrontation.  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:22 am
SynysterGatesRules
((Firu if your looking at me your screwed so POST!))

((Not necercerily, if he's incontrol of his demon, he can use it to disrupt his chakra flow and cancel your genjutsu))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:48 am
(lmao syn what did you do to be attacked? xd )  

pyro hasu

Detachi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:59 am
Detachi turned to Yokai. "Turn off your bloodlines it is unessicary!"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games