Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:18 am
Rydia looked down as her brother explained this. She looked at him with concern. "The thing is Nephilis, some people's life force is connected to their aura...we dont know which one of us could die, by giving our aura" she said. "The plan sounds good,but I'd use that for backup honestly" she said.

Amara looked at Alastor. She smirked. She walked over to Alastor. "Yea, it will....I say we strike at nightime, Silicia is like walking on Lorna herself, she senses every ******** thing that comes through the city" she said.

Keliah had been sitting reading a few books in the bulb when she shut it. She sighed as she began to have a migrane,it was horrible, it was never recking. Blinds began to flutter, as doors open and closed by themselves. She was in tremendous pain.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:19 pm
"Not anymore." Kessaris retorted. "Not any longer will I need anyone's help but my own. I won't need help taking down Alastor..." Apparently Kessaris new power has allowed him knowledge of Alastor's presence. "And I won't need help healing you. I promise. I have the power to do it all my own."

~~~

"A backup plan huh? It sounds really out there to be one doesn't it? But unless we can come up with another plan, it's the only one we have that's worth anything. We need a better team. Us two aren't going to manage much." Looking up into the broken palace he smiles. "We need Samara."

~~~

"Good." Alastor remarks with a bright simper. "I've been waiting to take her down a peg. Fill me in on the weakness of a glass manipulator if you don't mind my dear Amara."  

Mahareshi

xLulie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:26 pm
Lunia's eyes opened and she blinked a few times, before she noticed she was being held by Tenshi, she lifted her head up and looked at Flip and Morganna, there faces pale from fear, and Tenshi's face, worse. She moaned and slowly her sight came back into focus. "My head... what happened... where are we going?", she asked. Before looking at her arm, which was back to normal and sighing with relief. Then smiling at the others, to signal that she was feeling fine.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:41 pm
Chelan noticed Lilium looking at her. "What" she said.

"Nothing" Lilium said rising. "The war is coming we have no time to just sit here. You must be ready" she said. Lilium then pulled Cheln to her feet.

"How am I supposed to get ready. I don't even know what power your talking about" Chelan spoke suprised at how strong the girl was.

"Ok let me see how I can explain this" Lilium said thinking for a moment and pausing in thoughts. She then looked back at Chelan. "Remeber how I said there must be balance" Chelan nodded. "Well lets just say yin has a yang" Chelan looked at her with an annoyed expression now. "I know it sound like I'm repeating myself but this will all come together. There is a great power in the Hydron nation" Lilium said. Chelan just stood listening. "Remeber how it is said that the moon first taught us how to push and pull the water" Chelan nodded again. "This is true but there was another...the Dragon" Chelan now look incredulous. "This is who taught the royal of Hydron to manipulate water these techniques have been passed through our family for generation and have been modified as well" Lilium seemed to be building up to something. "There is also another truth that is even more so a secret than just the Dragon's existance. it is said that the dragon's tears held the dragon's very essence and that it had powers beyond imagination". Lilium pause and let the words sink in. ".....The royal family had one girl that was blessed with this power, ever since this the power was passed on through the generation to girls and girls alone. The information has faded some so only a few knew to keep the truth alive for the future generations. I was born with this power and judging by the way you turned into that water serpent you may have it as well. That is no easy task but you grasped it easily which means that you should be able to become the dragon"

"So why wasn't I told all of this bfore now" Chelan asked. "Let me guess my mother was hiding this too right" she growled.

"No...Lilith wasn't apart of this" Lilium said simply. Chelan was shocked that her mother wasn't aware of the family's history. "My mother told me this story though she did not have the dragon's tear she recognized the traits in my at a young age"

Mewchloe

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:49 pm
~Why do you move away then from the problem that lays within me?~ Riko's eyes opened as the complete white part of her eyes were black from the over shadowment of Yumiko. She didn't move at all, the sickness getting worse. ~You want to help me, Kessaris, but what if you can't? What if I get worse?~  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:13 pm
Blood finally returned to Morganna's face when Lunia woke up. "We're going to see Nephilis," she said. "You passed out...scared me half to death, too," she admitted, taking Lunia's hand.  

The Lacey Bear

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:40 pm
Tenshi stoped as he felt Lunia moving once more, blood soon flushed through out his entire body allowing the color to return to his body, he looked down at her slightly smiling but was still unhappy for the fact that it happened and he couldnt stop it. "Lunia, are you alright?" He questioned but before she could answer he asked another. "What exactly happened back there?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:21 pm
Kendal smiled at Alyss "Your right" He said. He looked at her and gave her a kiss "We should get Ricky's body to kessaris so he can being him back" He said. He stood up "Where do you think Kessaris is anyway" He asked.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:54 pm
Rydia stopped at looked at him. "Yes I suppose you are right" she said with a small smile. She looked at him. "Samara...is that your wife or something?" she asked.

Amara had to think for a second. "To tell you the truth...I dont know her weaknesses. She didnt get into that position by just her looks. She was actually an imigrant there, but the former emperor of that nation took a keen liking to her, for her unique gifts...this b***h can even turn into pure diamond" she told him.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:29 am
Lunia looked at Morganna and bit her lip, "I'm sorry... i never meant to scare you..." she said before looking at Tenshi. "It's just a problem i've had for years... it happens when i get a sudden surge of emotion... i think it's when my bodies trying to use to much power and energy that it can take... the worst it's been was when i was ten... Nephilis... he had to knock me out... so i wouldn't worry about it, after all i'm fine now!", she said, trying to make the others feel better. Leaping out of Tenshi's grasp she fell to the ground on her backside chuckling sheepishly. "Well i guess i just need to deal with it huh?... but i feel fine...", she said looking at Morganna, hoping she wasn't mad at Lunia.  

xLulie

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:27 am
Kessaris folds his hood over his head, blocking hte sunlight and folds his lower lip angrily. ~I'll find a way. If not, I'll keep searching.~ His eyes roll about his city and people line the streets as usual. He pays them no mind as he moves along, searching for something.

~~~

"My pride and joy." Nephilis responds to Rydia. "The apple of my eye, the bees knees. Basically, the only person, besides my family, I'd give my life for. And yes, she's my wife. Sorry about going on like that."

~~~

"I always thought she was too good to be Silician. They aren't as...preppy as she is. And that's an understatement." Alastor peers out of the window and the sun's glare burns his eyes slightly. "As soon as the guildmaster gets here, we move out to Silicia, then Shale. I have to find Nephilis soon before he sees what we're doing."

The door behind him opens and in walks Nas Noroa. His face is stone and petrified from the still storm in his heart.

"I was beginning to miss you Nas." Alastor said not noticing Nas' disposition. "Was the mission a success? Knowing you and Neph, he probably got away, but you secured Tenshu right?"

Nas levels his eyes and pays attention to Alastor, hearing only 'did you?' "No. He won and he's still alive and he's still in control of Tenshu."

"What!?" Alastor barks as he sits up in his new chair. "What the hell do you mean?!"

"I didn't win."

"And he saw the crystal?"

"Yes..."

Alastor stands up and grabs his coat. "We have to leave for Silicia now. Once we're there, we need to force Lorna to make more of these. We need to make at least one power move and fast. C'mon you two."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:18 am
Keliah began to go into psychotic shock. Her mental abilities were growing at a rate that she could not control. The phoenix force activating and deactivating, as she fell to the floor, the Bulb shaking and quaking as molecule by molecule began to shatter around the bulb.

Rydia smiled at Nephilis. "That's good brother, you found true love" she said smiling. "What shall we do, your home is in ruins" she said to him.

Amara looked at Alastor in agreement. When he gave his order, she ready herself, "I can get us there faster through the magma in the earth, only if I touch you though" seh said.

Lorna looked into the crystal and shook her head. "Are they really going to come here and make ME do an action for them. "I am Lorna Dane of the Silician nation, emperess to be exact. " she said to herself. She had something for them, if they thought they would just intrude on her land.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:39 am
"If it's not one thing, it's another." Kessaris said all the while feeling the spikes and drops in energy around him. "Can't be Riko and Nephilis isn't here. Fantastic." He knows who it is and begins to walk back to the bulb, his teeth gritting in frustration.

~~~

"The same thing we always do. Fix it back up." Nephilis said with a smile. "It only looks hard, but it's very easy. Once the people get up and running, there's no stopping them, I assure you."

~~~

"I'm going to let you do this." Alastor said. "But just don't melt me. I need to live to fulfill my purpose." He looks back at Nas who was existentially cracking. "I suppose he wants to live too...work your magic on us."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:03 pm
Keliah was now in convulsions as nurses came to her side trying to sedate her with their telepathy, but each one became mentally insane after proabing her mind. It was an internal conflict she was having with herself, that nobody could solve. The bulb was now lifted into the air spinning rapidly out of control.

Rydia looked at Nephilis. "I suppose you are right" she said to him, anxious to meet his family.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:49 pm
Morganna reached down and picked Lunia up off the ground, pulling her into a hug. "Just as long as you're alright," she said. "That's all that matters."

Flip hopped off of Neko's back and went to Lunia. "I'm glad you're okay, too, LuLu," he said, hugging her at the waist. "More than glad!"

Samara returned to the main hall after seeing some people to the infirmary. A smile crossed her face when she saw that Nephilis was alright. She recgonized the mysterious woman from before, who she didn't get the chance to meet.

((I hope I'm at the right place with Samara :S ))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games