Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

MistressInTheWinterCoat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:18 pm
[wahoo. first on page 200.]
User Image
"I May Look Perfect, But I Have My Flaws. One Of Them Is My Armand."

She sat in the chair curled up. She wondered what would happen to her. Would she be stuck a human forever, well not forever, while her child would live on and on. Life had just become complicated. More complicated than one would have thought. Madeline heard her name. She situated herself to where she was looking at him. Armand stood there. He was far away from her. "I'm fine. No, not really. I don't think I could stand going home and not telling my parents I'm..." She stopped. She wasn't going to admit to it. Not yet. There was a chance that she wasn't.

"Another One Is I'm Human."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:28 pm
((You lucky goose Jasper!!! oh well SECOND!!))
User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne
Blood is was the only thing that keeps me sane...

Armand took an uncertain step towards Madeline. He became a bit more confident and walked right up to her and took her in his arms. "I am so sorry. I didn't believe the rumors and legends to be true. I should have taken things more seriously and not put you in this situation at all. Its up to you if you are pregnant and you want to keep this child but remember that if you do it will be a painful process and I will do everything in my power to make sure that I can somehow save you from the same fate as the others. I will not let you die or lose your mortal self." He kissed her forehead.  

ManAxXxSamA

MistressInTheWinterCoat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:36 pm
[i know. im not very luck at anything else though.]
User Image

Madeline glanced at the ground. She then looked back at Armand. He took a step towards her. She pushed her hair behind her ears. She wanted to ask him so many things. There was so much going on through her head. "Armand, I'm not mad at you. You can come closer." She smiled at him. He came closer and grabbed her in his arms. She was glad. She just wanted to feel his touch. "I just want you to comfort me. And you can do that by answering one question. Will I ever be able to become a vampire?" She just wanted to hear him say it, say yes. Everything else he said about the pregnacy she just ignored. Mady could handle it. She didn't like hearing the word painful, but what child birth wasn't. Dead. She couldn't believe what he was saying. She could die. Veronica. She needed to talk to Ronnie or Ravin. They both knew something that could comfort her. Ravin probably had some like happy story about a vampire child or something. She should; she knew so much. Veronica was just her best friend. Armand kissed her forehead. She smiled and leaned her head on his chest. She closed her eyes and let a few tears roll down. "I don't want to die." Before all this she just wanted to live forever with Armand. Now, she just wanted to make it through all of this.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:56 pm
||xD I know how it is, Divin. I'm in high school as well. Thank you for posting when you're so busy. Thankfully, i'll be on more as well. My spring break starts Thursday. ^.^ ||

Airi Yuu

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Airi laughed softly as he smiled coyly. The car stopped and he came around to open her door. She smiled over at him kindly and nodded her head with a polite "arigato." They entered the store. Almost automatically, once they saw her, a swarm of employees rushed to help her.

Airi managed to subdue them. She pushed gently past them and towards the bathing suit section. There were may suits avaliable, but one in particular caught her eye. She smiled and picked it out. First she checked the price. She determined that it was exactly in Hideaki's price range. Airi draped the hanger over her arm and turned to Hide with a slight smile.

"I've chosen."  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:54 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:12 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

"Maybe not the deadliest. But I am deadly. As I proved today." Dylan smiled up at her. He kissed her lips when her nose touched his. They could kiss and talk. It was called- Multitasking!
"Fondest memory minus you?" He allowed her to stay over him, her lips were at his neck. "Soccer Championship- Junior Year." His hands gripped her butt while he spoke. "My parents actually showed at that game and I was tearing that feild apart. It was amazing and we were tied. I made the last and winning goal." He smiled, his eyes closed at the memory. "My family, we were actually like a family that day. They ran on the feild with the rest of the parents and hugged me. And it was just amazingly perfect. Then like the next month they died." He shrugged. Great moment ruined by a tragic accident.

samanthaualani

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:17 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter grinned and took off after her and tackled her to the ground. They slid all the way down the hallway and ripped up a few floor boards before finally grounding to a stop right before a wall. He pinned her to the ground and kissed her hard, thrusting his tounge into her mouth before smirking and taking off again. This was getting to be fun.

ll >.< ll

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:23 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Hunter jumped at her, knocking her to the ground.
Her back slid across the floor and they tore up the hallway somewhat.
Okay, a lot. She growled at him before he kissed her hard. His tongue was in her mouth and moving with force. Then he was up and running again. Veronica's chest heaved and she panted before rising to her feet and chasing after him. She caught him and threw him against the stairs banister, breaking it but holding him close to her so he wouldn't lose his balance. She pulled him to her and kissed him. Her tongue teased his, causing him to want more surely. But then she lightly pushed him off her and smirked, raising an eyebrow to him before running away again.
This was such a turn on.
And this house was going to be a wreck.

||??||  

samanthaualani

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:01 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter growled lustfully when she threw him against the banner and then teased him relentlessly. Then she was gone again. He chased her up the stairs and waited till she got to the top before lunging and bringing her to the floor.
He growled again and moved his mouth against hers running his hands up into her hair and tangling his fingers into it.
Now here was the question, to run away again and tease her? Or to just stay here and continued this delightlfully amazing encounter? He groaned lightly and deepened their kiss moving his hips against hers and tugging lightly on her hair.
Then he dashed away again, this time down the stairs he looked back up at her and smirked before jumping back to the first floor from the opening in the banister she had created. He ran back to the hallway that led to his room and waited to see if she could find him with her hightened sense of smell.

ll My posts are sucking. >.< ll

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:27 pm
((Aww *hugs Jasper*Don't worry I am not lucky at anything at all XD))
User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne

Armand squeezed her a bit tighter to him. "I am sorry I didn't mean to scare you but I wanted you to know the possibilities of what could happen. I won't let that happen though. I will protect you and do everything in my power to take care of you Madeline." He kissed her lips and then leaned down in front of her to look her in the eyes. "The answer to your question is yes. You can. But I can't change you right now. If their is a child in you then me changing you now would kill it. It wold be up to you whether you want to go through with it." He then picked her up in his arms and walked with her through the halls of his house. He was heading back to his room with her but walked slowly so that he could talk with her on the way, "Madeline I have to request that you stay with me for the time being with the child. I want to monitor your health and I also do not want your parents to find out because a child like this will grow at a much faster rate then a normal human child. It would frighten them. So would you do that for me? I know it is a lot to ask but in the current situation there is not much of a choice. Also I need you to keep this all quiet. I don't want others finding out about this until we can confirm our suspicions and that means not telling Veronica and the others. Please promise me that." He had reached his room and stopped outside the doors waiting for her answer.  

ManAxXxSamA

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:24 am
Ravin Black

User Image

Her eyes grew warm and bright as she looked down at him. Dylan brushed his lips sweetly against hers. Ravin cupped Dylan's face in her hands and stroked his cheeks with her thumbs. Her lips brushed up from his neck to his cheek. Her lips stayed there as she listened. Dylan gripped her butt as he talked. Ravin hummed at the touch, burrowing her face into the crook of his neck and kissing him there.

Just like her, his parents disappeared in an instant. Ravin hugged Dylan tight around his waist and kissed his lips. "I had a sister back when I was alive," she murmured. "We were playing Ring-Around-the-Rosie. It was actually a game and a rhyme about the Black Death." She closed her eyes. "My mere told us to never play it. People were always dying around us. It was repsectful to keep silent. We played in the streets and out in the open.

"Out of nowhere, a carriage rushed through the streets. It was too late. Before I knew it, my soeur was lying there, dead before my eyes." A blood tear crept down her cheek. "I could've saved her. I could've done something other than stare. She died, but not from the plague. I cherish the memory because it was the last one I have of her before she died."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:17 am
VeronicaRoseMilton
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica was brought to the floor. This game was much more enjoyable as a vampire than as a human. Her hair would be a mess by now, especially with his fingers in it now. She sighed softly against his lips and smiled. His body rubbed against hers and her hair was being tugged at. And then... he was gone.
"Damn him," She cursed before closing her eyes. She could smell him now right?
She inhaled, right. He had flown down through the banister opening she ran over there in an instant and jumped. Where had he gone next?
She kept her eyes shut, which helped her focus on using her smell only. Her feet moved towards his smell, his room. That's where his scent was strongest though. But she followed it still, and ended up jumping directly at him, throwing him to the bed. "You are such a tease," She groaned.
Veronica, then, pressed her lips to his fiercly and smirked against his mouth.

||ARE NOT||  

samanthaualani

MistressInTheWinterCoat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:08 am
[*hugs mana back* thanks for that reassurance.]
User Image

She was scared. Who wouldn't be scared? There is something growing inside of you that could kill you. She could die. Madeline felt him move her closer to him. She opened her eyes to look at him. He was going to protect her. She was glad. Armand kissed her. She would have kissed him back, but most of the energy she had was gone. She was just tired and scared. He reassured her she could change, but after all of this was through. Or she could change now, but that would kill the child. Mady nodded in response. She was going to go through with it, no matter what. He picked her and they headed to his room, or so she thought. He wanted her to stay here. She could do that, but it meant she was going to have to lie to her parents. No one could know about this, not even Veronica. They were best friends; You don't lie to your best friend. She looked at him. "Okay. I promise."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:02 pm
User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne

Armand hugged her tightly to him and whispered in her ear, "Thank you. Just know that if you tell anyone I am bound to figure it out anyway. The vampires will all be very angry with me for this and will no doubt want to say something to me. I would rather not have to put up with their ramblings especially Ravin's. She will be the most annoying of all what with her supposed superior knowledge." He gave an exasperated sigh at this. The other vampires knew just as much as her so he didn't see why everyone went on about her knowledge. He opened the door to his room and carried her inside and gently set her down on the bed. He then laid down beside her and wrapped a blanket around her body before snuggling up to her. "Try to get some sleep now. We still have school tomorrow." He gave her a good night kiss.  

ManAxXxSamA

MistressInTheWinterCoat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:31 pm
User Image

Madeline knew he would figure out if she told. Somehow things got around. She knew that from her years at regular high school. Things at Wickwood must get around faster because they were all vampires. Well, almost all of them. She was one of the few that were human. She smiled when he talked about Ravin. She did know everything or it seemed so. She wondered if their were things that they didn't know. Things that humans experienced that vampires didn't. Mady didn't know that all the other vampires knew as much as she did. Maybe they made a big deal because she flaunted her knowledge. Armand laid her on the bed. He wrapped a blanket around her. She smiled. He was so caring. She loved that about him. School, right. She forgot. He kissed her good night. Madeline wondered if he slept. She would have asked him, but she fell asleep. She was so tired.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games