Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:21 am
Calisto looked at Dulceri and was unphased by Apollo's attempt to get inside her head. AS his knee was coming towards her, she grabbed it, pressuring down to almost shattering, she flung him across the room with ease.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:43 am
Rayne_Diamond
Amara looked at Christaan and smiled. "It's nice to meet you young lady" she stated with smile. "Krys, I'm very happy for you, she's the splitting image of you" she said with a smile. She then saw Charon and when he spoke she said nothing. She turned around to see Kenji. "Oh there's my husband, Kenji, I'd like for you to meet one of my only friends, Krys" she stated.

Krys smiled at the complement, looking down at Christiaan who was smiling up at Amara. When Amara introduced Kenji, she smiled over at Amara. "Good taste," she whispered playfully. For a brief moment, it was seeming like old times. But she knew, with everything going on with these Celestials, it couldn't last.

The Lacey Bear

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:40 pm
Kenji walked over to them and smiled politely at Kyrs. "It's nice to meet you." he said and smiled at the fact at how Amara seemed more at ease. He didn't have anything to say to Charon so he merely waved at him before turning his attention back to the two girls. He learned a little more about Amara's life before he met her but not much. It was nice to meet one of her friends.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:35 pm
Charon looked away, the usual sad face crept over him. " Krys it was nice to see you one last time. "" That was all he said, he just walked past Kenji and Amara, not even shedding them a passing glance. He had retrieved his powers from the small girl, she would no longer be a threat to him any longer. He continued to walk until he thought he was out of sight. " I will not ask for your forgiveness I do not deserve it I just wish I had more time, to at least see everyone one final time. " He said sadly, a single shedded tear fell from the oracle's face as darkness once again consumed his pure angelic body. He gasped for air and looked up towards the sky a look of pain and sadness burst from him as the black energy engulfed him turning him into the monster that now plagued the world. Void appeared as satanic as ever. " Wretched woman, always splitting my mind, she will be the first to die. " He said as he walked further from them he had some unfinished business to deal with the sand monster in the sky. Hic cloak split down the middle in a jagged line forming a drk red pair of jagged wings, they flapped and lifted him into the sky flying towards the fight.

Leanne stopped running, she could feel that Kurai had changed locations. ~Ambrosia, are we going to continue with the plan?~ She asked as she looked around Edward's dimension spread almost entirely across shales's borders, but because of the different composition there was almost no physical difference between the real world and this one.  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:51 pm
Dulceri was caught by a wall of sand that cushioned his speedy flight. As he slides down, he notices he leaves a wall of glass behind him. "Can't touch sand in this form." He smirks and looks back at Calisto as his body begins to glow brighter. The glowing flows to his hand allowing him to release a burst of electricity at Calisto in the form of a joust shaped beam.

~~~

~We are.~ Ambrosia said as she took the form of the girl. ~We need to find Kurai first.~

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:10 pm
Leanne, still in her pure mist body could sense the presence of Kurai ontop of a building. ~Alright I've found him~ she said changing her location her presence was still gone, aura and physical presence were completely invisible.

Void looked into the sky. " Sorry Calisto but I'm going to have to interrupt your fight, after all mine was interrupted several times. "He said grasping a spear made of black energy, he threw it at Dulceri and watched as they multiplied in the air.  

Nicko1421

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:21 pm
((Hey Nicko, Calisto and Dulceri are in an abandoned buildling, but I'll still respond to the post))

Calisto looked at Void as he stepped in, a little disappointed, she quickly teleported letting the energy rush towards Dulceri, she used her Bind to attempt to cancel out his electric powers, she needed to end this battle soon, if she was to get what she wanted from him.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:45 am
(( Oh sorry about that Rayne, I guess I wasn't paying attention when that was mentioned. ))

Void swoopeed down landing on the ground, he could see that Calisto was in fact strong but Dulceri was putting up a much better fight then he could have imagined. He raised his hand up creating a small black vortex with a very strong pull that began to draw in the fragments and debris from the surrounding area. Then Void opened another rift and watched as all that was sucked in fell straight down towards Dulceri.  

Nicko1421

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:57 am
Apollo frowned and used his own energy powers to destroy the spear and then send a psi bolt at Void. He then saw the vortexes and put a barrier around Dulceri and himself. He frowned not sure how well they would fair against them. He quickly tried creating an illusion on void back to when he was just a mask. He sighed feeling a little tired.

Kendal looked at Marcove "Marcove theiw in twouble we have to hewp dem" He said. He wasn't sure how to help though last time he tried to use his powers on Void he blocked them.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:42 am
(A bit of drama is coming soon. And that power of Bind Emission cancels out the powers of the user if they have more than just that power.)

"Great." Dulceri lamented. He looked at his arm noticing it was bare, but only for a couple of seconds. "Thanks for the shield Apollo." He looks outside of it and clenches his fist. "This is bad. Once again, we're on the losing side. We're outnumbered....but we still have to fight. Don't get tired on me yet okay kid?"

"Let's get going." Marcove said, finally standing up. "We'll take the stayews down to the ground. Once we get theyew, we can help Apollo and dad stop the bad guys." To Marcove, this was simply a test or a means to make his father proud of him. Sadly, he didn't know what he was getting himself into."

~~~

"Perfect..." Ambrosia said walking to Kurai. With a smile on her face she approaches him, then taps his shoulder. In a weak, non-threatening voice, she asks,"Hey, are you Kurai?"

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:52 am
Apollo frowned but nodded "Sir why don't we try to give a sign for help I'm sure if you launched a bolt of lightning into the air Rygor or one of the others would come running" He said. He was in a fighting stance unfortunatly he was unarmed since Calisto melted his spear.

Kendal nodded to Marcove and followed. He covered his hands in shadows hoping to be ready. As they ran he saw a sword from a killed knight and grabbed him it was only a long sword but compared to his sice it was huge. He then continued following. "Lets kick their butts Mawcove" He said.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:08 pm
Void could feel Apollo's powers eminating off of him. " Boy you're going to need more then just parlor tricks to attack me. " He said firing off waves of intensely hot black flames. Void loked at Calisto and said. " I'm impressed you managed to hold back for so long, don't you think that it's time you stopped playing with them. " He aid with a cold laugh. Void looked over his shoulder to see the new opponents and gripped his hands tightly. From inside of his skin came small lumps that moved underneath his body, from his body shot hundreds of black bats their fangs were twisted and covered in a hissing green saliva. They all screeched loudly and shot towards Dulceri their very presence seemed to bring dread and pain Void's body was completely gone he was the bats they opened their mouths wide ready to dissolve the sand with their acidic venom and then devour Dulceri.  

Nicko1421

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:46 pm
"One thing I"ve learned being alive so many years Void is that you shouldn't allow your opponent to see your full strength" she stated as she smiled at him. She could feel the auras of Marcove and Kendal. Great this was all working out, she would aquire what she needed by a dirty bribe. Void may not have been able to hurt children, but Calisto was.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:53 pm
Kurai was actually falling asleep seeing as the fights seem to be elsewhere. When he felt a tap on his shoulder, he merely looked back, knowing that if someone wanted to attack him, they would've done so already. He tilted his head. Wasn't this that girl Ambrosia was talking with before? Something about being Void's kid... "Yeah. May I help you?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.  

Elricbrothers1144

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:46 pm
"Good." Ambrosia in the form of Leanne teleports behind him charging momentum and releases it after she appears again. "I'm going to kill you my friend. Today."

~~~

"Again Void. I'll get to you in a minute..." Dulceri looked from him, smiling only to have that smile erased by the sight of his son and his friend. "Dammit!" He exclaimed as he broke past the bats Void had created. He zoomed by them, burning them to cinders. He stopped before Calisto and smirked. From his body shoots a spherical wave of electricity. "Dodge this."

"Yah!" Marcove yelled as he rushed towards the battle. "Maybe we'll lose, but I don't care! Yah!!" He looked over to Kendal to see if he had turned. He wanted to, but as long as he had a partner, he wasn't about to."

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games