Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:08 pm
Tarik says, "I'm not sure what to make of your dream but your dreams have been accurate so far, though how is this person related to Antera, I do not know."

Tarik tells Aku about going across the mountains and into the no man's land of Antera. "Not may have been there. It is said that those who go there, don't come back. But my theory is, is that there might be a time vortex there. I think that time vortexes exist here because of certain events in Antera's history that only make sense if it were possible. I think it is how my mother was able to make certain events happen.

Some call this area of Antera 'Realm of the Dead.' This land is a vast area so I'm not sure if we will be able to find the vortex but I figure it is worth a try. Nobody lives there, even in my time period.

Sometimes special vortexes only occur when certain events trigger them so we might not be able to trigger it even if we find it."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:18 pm
Sasori asks Midera "How do we find you in the future?"

Midera answers "Ask Whisper she will help you."

Sasori looks at Midera with surprise. "We knew Whisper, she was our guide but was killed before she could complete her mission to lead us to our stones. Tarik led us to our stones."

Midera says "Unfortunate....I will send another to find you. Your guide will have this gold coin."

Sasori looks at the coin. "We will look for your guide."  

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:58 pm
Salen and his men stop outside the fortune tellers hut and salen steps in only to see sasori then steps back out with out saying a word then countinues walking, Salen looks to one of his men, "go invisable and follow her, thats one of the others our boss wanted to get"

((cool 200 pages))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:50 pm
Thank you to all of our various player! We have reached page 200 and are very close to our 3000th post on this part of our story!

Woo hoo! Thanks for keeping the story going!  

Mario Dragon

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:30 pm
(Wooohooooooooo!!!!! *disco dances*)

Ryuu stands up stretching, the sun setting off in the distance. "I still have a few potions left, two invisible and third one an animal." She says taking them out. "Can't go make more till we have the ingredients." She shrugs lazily, then chuckles as Tatsuko wrapped around her neck. Aku stands up as well, walking over to Ryuu. "Which animal?" Aku asks, looking up at Ryuu. "Uhmmm...maybe a cat?" Ryuu says with a chuckle, secretly doing this on purpose as a little game of hers. Aku takes one and drinks it, Ryuu offering one to Tarik.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:55 am
Tarik refuses the potion. "It is dark enough that I can transform. Save the potion. See that ridge over there? Let's meet there." Tarik points to a ridge on the mountain.

Tarik then turns into a bat and hovers over Aku.  

Mario Dragon

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:23 am
Amiric's eyes narrowed. "Where did you find that coin?" he said sharply. It was a silver coin with a flame on one side and a woman's profile on the other.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:44 pm
Skurai takes the form of a raven as he searches the sky for Eiji and Halcian. While it would be great to see and corrupt Eiji, he is more focused on taking Halcian and using the warrior's spirit to complete himself. As a raven was flies over a village, seeing Sasori and Onyx, but refuses to make contact till he is complete. "Where are you?" He thought to himself.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

watertrainer21

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:47 pm
Acos sat on the ride of a mountin, having found that being a ghost made you able to fly very fast. She was wondering where Eiji was. It seemed like part of her had been taken away. But maybe that was just because of being dead.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:41 am
Midera says to Amiric, "The coin is from a land I suspect that you know well."

Sasori sees someone pop their head in and leave. Midera says, "You need to leave quickly. Be careful!" She leads them to her back door. "Go out this way and through the woods."

Sasori nods and goes out the door with the others while Midera goes to stall Salen.  

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:52 pm
Eiji and Halcian walk for quite some distance avoiding major towns just from fear of not knowing what to expect. After a while of traveling Eiji stops and groans loudly. "AGH!!!! DAMN THAT WRATH!!! He says that he'll send us to where the others were, but when we get here there is no one in sight! What's the deal?!" A rush of wind begins to spiral around him as he becomes angry.

Halcian braces himself and covers his eyes to keep debris from flying into him. "Master Eiji... it is quite possible that the guardians were where we ended up and left to try and find answers... we have been separated for quite some time so they're probably far ahead, be just have to look for clues and follow them." Halcian sighs for a moment and moves to hold Eiji by his shoulders. wincing as the wind beat against his armor. "It would be wise that the young master control his temper lest he give himself away..."

Eiji groans for a moment. "I guess... fine then, we'll continue to search." Eiji calms and the wind does as well as he sighs and continues to walk.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:09 pm
Ryuu watches Tarik turn into a bat then tilted her head slightly confused. Eh, whatever. She thinks with a shrug, grabbing her twin blades and strapped them on her back with one of their bags. Aku takes the rest of their bags, then blinks as her body blended into the air turning it invisible. She shrugs, disappearing from sight then runs ahead. A strong gust of wind goes past Ryuu, messing up her hair badly. She flattens it slightly then follows behind not caring about it.  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:11 pm
Tarik feels a familiar presence nearby, a guardian. He flies towards the mountains, watching for trouble. The ridge of the mountain was only a couple of miles and in the dark, they could move quickly. Tarik reaches the ridge first and he transforms back to his normal self as he lands.

He says to Ryuu and Aku as they land. "The Demon Temple is hidden in these mountains. It should be empty because it is hard to find and was only used by the ancients for special ceremonies. It was found abandoned when I was a boy by one of our wizards. I think I can find it still. We can go there on the way to the no-man's land - Realm of the Dead. I remember that there were items used in rituals there so we can maybe pick up some ingredients for potions there."

User Image

Tarik leads them through the maze of mountains to the temple hidden inside one of the jagged hills.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:00 am
Roarke wandered through the woods, his fluid stride and scanning gaze the only things giving him away as a soldier or swordsman. He wore dark gray breeches and a plaited black tunic as well as black boots worked with silver. He didn't know if the lions on them meant anything, but didn't really care at the moment. Amiric nodded slightly, sensing the interloper. "A Tar Valon mark, the equivalent of a quarter, really, if you go by the metal and weight," he said quietly. He moved out of the back door as if it was his own choice. His eyes narrowed slightly, the pupils becoming slitted as his canines lengthened slightly.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games