Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:00 pm
User Image
Iris
"if it does get to me, i'll just be reborn." she sighed, her eyes fading back to blue as she pulled her hand away, looking at him with a small pout. "maybe this isn't such a good idea, ray.... i mean, really, you'll only end up getting hurt if you stay by me." she drawled, looking back to the graveyard. how many people had ended up in there because of her mistakes? how many because she'd loved them?

Strikercharge

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ray looked up at Lilly. "Hun, I am not the little wimp you knew before. I've been trained...I've been toughened up. This smoke thing? I've felt worse. MUCH worse. Don't worry. Plus, if I die, I just come back in a different body. Kinda like a backup. Like for example, I have this backup that is an elf warrior. Has a talking sword. Tall, dirty blonde, of noble birth, really nice." He smiled

Pure T0rture
And the stories combine

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:30 pm
User Image
Iris
Raising an eyebrow as she turned to look at him, the elemental bit her lip. After a few minutes of her thinking over this new information, her lips parted as she finally asked "He wouldn't happen to have been split into three or four different spirits, would he?"

Strikercharge

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:05 pm

He gave a confused look. "Um...yes. It's...it's a defensive mechanism that only happens if it's close to death. Why?" he said, his smile fading.
Pure T0rture

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:10 pm
User Image
Iris
Pulling a hand through her hair, the elemental gave a low sigh and glanced up to him. "Because he's here. He was resurrected by Lena and her husband." She shrugged, leaving out her part since she honestly hadn't done much until afterwards.

Strikercharge

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:00 pm
He chuckled, ever so lightly. "impossible. The body is locked away, and the only ones who can get to it are me and Jacob." he said with a serious face. "Besides, an alarm is set for our backups. If its been stolen, the entire nation of Tabuus will know about it. Trust me." He looked at her.

Pure T0rture

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:19 pm
User Image
Iris
"They used a freshly buried body from the graveyard." She murmured, her fingers twitching. "And when things were said and done, he... He screamed I am Nikolai. Ray, he even had the same aura as your brother." She frowned, her hands curling into fists as she recalled the argument that night in the graveyard.

Strikercharge

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:38 pm

His smile turned indefinitely into a frown. "What? That...that's an old ritual. Like, 17'th century ritual. Hmm.." He said and looked at the graveyard. "this is not good. The body is not done yet. Plus, whoever has the body must be a mastermind, since jacob is still unwell." He sighed. "do you have any idea where he is?"
Pure T0rture

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:20 pm
User Image
Iris
"Let me see if I can find him." she murmured, her eyes going silver as she began searching the school for him. "but ray, i think - maybe- its Nik. I think your brother has something to do with this..." she mumbled, not one for wasting time in idle silence.

Strikercharge

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:55 pm
"That sounds probable, but even in his weakened form Jacob can contain Nik for eternity. has the assailant done anything violent or, vengeful? Better yet, anything Nikolai would do?" He asked, picking up his cell phone, and starting to dial it.

Pure T0rture

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:25 pm
User Image
Iris
"Thankfully, no. he's not done anything yet. Then again, Cybil and I haven't let him out of our sight much." she replied, her silver gaze distant as her search spread out to include the areas around the school.

Strikercharge

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:18 am
That makes me a bit suspicious then...we all know that if Nik ever came back, we would know about it. He would WANT us to know about it. He's the, challenging type ya know? Never knew what Lena saw in him" He sighed and made a quick phonecall. He hung up a bit later and looked at Iris. "Terrence says him, Jacob, and Nik are still at the castle, but Jacob isn't doing too well..."

Pure T0rture

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:57 pm
User Image
Iris
"I still can't help but feel like he's got his hand in this somehow," she drawled, her eyes fading back to a tired blue as she glanced out the window again. Taking a moment to go over what she'd seen, the embodiment began undoing her hair from its bun as she looked back to Ray.
"Whomever this boy is, he's in good hands right now, so we needn't worry for the moment." she hummed, letting her hands drop back to the table as her curls fell to frame her pale face, bouncing with the motion before they came to rest at her pants line.

Strikercharge
stress induced illness + starvation induced illness = yay!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:29 pm
Ray laughed. "Nik was in good hands before, when he was married to Lena. Look how that turned out, no offence to Lena." He sighed. "Who knows? Maybe it grew a conscious and made its own personality. If the case is such, we shouldn't worry about it yet. The body was made in good faith." He smiled and grasped her hand. "But still, I have to ask, who is this good company?"

Pure T0rture
Oh god, I hope you turn out ok gonk

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:44 pm
User Image
Iris
"A cat by the name of Boris, a former experiment, and two demon-vampire half-breeds sharing the same body." she smiled, brushing some stray curls out of her face. "they're good people, from what i've seen, and i'm sure they can manage him at least for now." she nodded, reassuring herself as well as him, as she spoke.

Strikercharge
i was talking about iris, ya dork~
but thanks for the concern anyways xD

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games