Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 2:08 pm
Pulling her shirt on and not caring enough to grab her bra, Alexandra spun back to glare at him. "Neither is pre-marital sex! Sexuality is a mental disfiguration that is both impossible to cure and impossible to predict. It's like autism. And yet you will condemn him for something he has no control over? I don't damn you for making love to me, Menoetius. Why should you damn him because he loves my brother?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 2:14 pm
"but this is something i can fix." he shrugged. "just as my father did to my brother."  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 2:43 pm
"How dare you." She slapped him, hard, then turned away. "You can't fix who you are. You can't change something like that. I love my brother the way he is, because he is who he is. Dominick means the world to me, regardless of whether or not he's stolen a few of my boyfriends. If you can't love your son because of who he is instead of what he is, then how can you expect him to love you?"
"Alexandra?" called a blond boy nearby.
"Nate?" she gasped, turning to him. "Why are you-"
"Dom sent me to get you," he shrugged. He took her by the elbow and began to pull her away, trying to calm her.
She turned back to face Menoetius, her eyes beginning to tear up. "I still love you, Menoetius. I always will. But if you can't accept what my brother is, then how can you ever accept me?"

User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 2:48 pm
the dragon said nothing to her, just glared at the man who held her, flames slipping from his lips.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 3:06 pm
Moving his hand to the small of Alex's back, Nate started to lead his beautiful ex-girlfriend away from the dragon demon. "Come on, before your brother murders me."
"Alright, Nate," she muttered, defeated. "Goodbye, Menotius..." With that, they left, a tearful Alexandra needing to be tugged along.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 3:28 pm
Menoetius gave a small grunt and then pulled out a cigarette, lighting it as he leaned against a tree.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 11:02 am
Evanescence123

Konton no Tenshi

Xx_Punk_Maddi_xX

User Image

User Image

Nм Ε  TмΕ

Phantom paused in his jog to give the two girls a thumbs up.
"Yep. His name is Fox. I believe he's in the math classroom with his li'l brother. Still jogging," he breathed out before starting to run again. He was already on his third lap of running around the park yet he didn't seem anywhere near running out of breath. He slid back up beside Jade and flashed her a light smile.
"You looked bored so I thought you might like some kind of attention. It's the same look my little brothers got when they were little," he chuckled lightly as he continued his light jog.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 6:17 pm
User Image
Emi smiled and bowed to him "Thank you sir!" she said as she headed in the direction of the math class "I'll meet you there Chi. I'm going to go there now." she said with a smile and hurried off, sketchbook in hand.
[exits]  

K-K-K-Kakurot

6,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

InnEvil

High-functioning Loiterer

12,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 6:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

≈Elizabeth≈

Life built on lonelieness...

░▒▓▒░▒▓▒░▒▓▒░▒▓▒░▒▓▒░░▒▓▒░▒▓▒░▒▓▒░▒▓▒░▒▓▒░

Elizabeth gracefully made her way towards a bench located under a shady tree. She hated the thought of school. She sat down watching the wind wrap its naughty hands through her brown hair. Her green eyes closed she tried to relax, but her memories refused to let her slip keeping her back straight, chin up, and ankles crossed to one side. She not dare faulter even the slightest. A small breeze brought an unsightly smell across her scenses the smell of smoke. Her lashes fluttered against her cheeks as she opened her once closed eyes.

...is not a life at all.

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 6:48 pm

≼ Rihito Akai ≽

❝Do not yearn for me, maiden...

Rihito, quiet and sullen as he usually was, stepped up to the seated woman, daring to take his place next to her. He closed his subtle green eyes, sitting back and inhaling the smoky scent with a bit of pleasure. It reminded him of the better days, the ones that had long passed. When he had gotten his two piercings, and the serpent tattoo across his torso. When he had even a bit of opportunity to be himself. He learned soon that it didn't please Elizabeth, so he changed himself to better suit her. Though the scars of his rebellious streak would never go, at least he could be less obnoxious.

"I take it you're unhappy with your parents' decision..." He spoke quietly, his deep voice surprisingly nonchalant.

... I am not worth even a thought. ❞

ʘʘϾ •

meep2meep

Giver

InnEvil

High-functioning Loiterer

12,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 6:59 pm

≈Elizabeth≈

Life built on lonelieness...

Elizabeth smiled a gracious smile for her butler. Watching him carefully as he took his seat next to her she eyed his piercings. Looking away quickly the smile slipped from her face.

"Of course I hate it here, but not as much as I hated home."

She said with great displeasure shrowding each word. She decided to try to make her life better, but naturally it will be all in vain. Turning to Rihito once more Elizabeth locked eyes with him. Searching for something, but of course his feelings where masked. Standing up she wiped her clothes of the wrinkles.

"I believe it is about time for afternoon tea. Don't you?"

She spoke softly. Turning to Rihito she smiled her plastic lady-like fake smile and waited for his response to her request.

...is not a life at all.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 12:00 pm
Dantes_river

Jade smiled back at him softly as he caught back up to her, "Thanks, it's nice to have some company, I'm Jade." she said as she extended her hand to him while continuing to jog along side him.

Evanescence123.

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 12:24 pm
Evanescence123

User Image

User Image

Nм Ε  TмΕ

Eric,” Phantom responded while giving her hand a gentle shake as they continued jogging. “You're so very welcome as well. I was taught to never exclude someone and that someone just so happened to be you.
He took a right as he continued moving along the park trail yet kept from running through anything. He wasn't even sure how he'd explain it to someone who'd never seen a phantom, or an abysmal demon, before. Some thought they were stray spirits in mourning or simply evil spirits trying to trick you into opening yourself to them. No one really knew what a phantom really was other than the few still living in this world.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 12:39 pm
Dantes_river

Jade smiled another soft smile as she took a right keeping pace with him.
"Nice to meet you, Eric." she said in a gentle tone, her smile never leaving her bright red lips.
Jade moved effortlessly beside him, if it weren't for her feet touching the ground it would have seemed like she was gliding, she felt light as a feather when she ran,Her dark hair and ember eyes gleaming with the sun.

"So do you go to the school here ?.." She asked glancing at him for a moment, careful not to stare too much..

Evanescence123.

meep2meep

Giver

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 2:23 pm

≼ Rihito Akai ≽

❝Do not yearn for me, maiden...

"I understand." His reply seemed a bit generic, said only due to a lack of better words to tell her. It would be impossible to change her mind if she already found it despicable here...

Noticing her searching gaze, the young man's eyes sparked with a bit of a knowing gleam, the slightest sign of amusement in her futile efforts to understand him. He stood as she did, eying her fake smile with a hint of a smirk.

"If you wish for tea, m'lady, then so be it. But please, don't pretend." He then proceeded to hold out his hand, offering his arm for her to take as she usually did. Once she locked arms with him, the two walked out of the park, Rihito leading the way to caffeine and sweets.

... I am not worth even a thought. ❞

ʘʘϾ • Exit Rihito/Elizabeth

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games