Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Furry Beach Party Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 10:41 am
[ Rave Dragon ]
*Laughs and reaches up to pat Westley lightly on the head after shaking Neote's paw.* Nice to meet you both. ^-^ [By the way, I'm that large of a dragon, only 6'4", 6'8" if you count my horns. xp ]
Nice to meet you too *smiles*  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 10:45 am
Neote
[ Rave Dragon ]
*Laughs and reaches up to pat Westley lightly on the head after shaking Neote's paw.* Nice to meet you both. ^-^ [By the way, I'm that large of a dragon, only 6'4", 6'8" if you count my horns. xp ]

*Smiles.* Anybody up for a fish barbeque?  

Nocturnal Hyena

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 10:47 am
[ Rave Dragon ]
Neote
[ Rave Dragon ]

Ehhh...not all that big a fan of fish *smiles* Guess that's what comes from growing up in a fishing town most of your life ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 10:48 am
Neote
[ Rave Dragon ]
Neote
[ Rave Dragon ]

Ehhh...not all that big a fan of fish *smiles* Guess that's what comes from growing up in a fishing town most of your life ^_^

*Laughs.* I know what you mean.  

Nocturnal Hyena

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 10:49 am
[ Rave Dragon ]
Neote
[ Rave Dragon ]
Neote
[ Rave Dragon ]

*Laughs.* I know what you mean.
*laughs* Yeah it sucks, used to love fish too ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 10:50 am
Neote
[ Rave Dragon ]
Neote
[ Rave Dragon ]

well i shure as hell am! ^^ * jumps off the dragon and goes back into his anthro forum as soon as his paws touch the sand . the wings vanish* fish isnt really one of my favriot foods but i do love fish ^^ , and i love fishing as well * wipes out a fishing rod and a spear *  

stoarm_fox

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 10:51 am
i used to live in newton massachusetes and my grandparents lived in capecod , ... so i was down there ALOT! and there are allways pepole fishing and such there, ^^  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 10:51 am
stoarm_fox
Neote
[ Rave Dragon ]
Neote
[ Rave Dragon ]

well i shure as hell am! ^^ * jumps off the dragon and goes back into his anthro forum as soon as his paws touch the sand . the wings vanish* fish isnt really one of my favriot foods but i do love fish ^^ , and i love fishing as well * wipes out a fishing rod and a spear *

Heh... I have a slightly ...different way of fishing. *Laughs and lifts up a leg, curling his long talons.*  

Nocturnal Hyena

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 10:53 am
[ Rave Dragon ]
stoarm_fox
Neote
[ Rave Dragon ]
Neote
[ Rave Dragon ]

Heh... I have a slightly ...different way of fishing. *Laughs and lifts up a leg, curling his long talons.*
*looks and wonders what Kraize is going to do*  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 10:57 am
Neote
[ Rave Dragon ]
stoarm_fox
Neote
[ Rave Dragon ]
Neote
[ Rave Dragon ]

i have an idea ^^ , i do the same when iam in feral form.... but that onley works in the streams and ponds in the forest... out her on the ocean... the fish are usally bigger then iam O.O ... so thats where my speer comes in ^^  

stoarm_fox

Nocturnal Hyena

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 11:01 am
Neote
[ Rave Dragon ]
stoarm_fox
Neote
[ Rave Dragon ]
Neote
[ Rave Dragon ]

*Smiles and spreads his black wings, taking off and flying out over the water. He stays just a few feet above the water and dips his talons under the surface before flying up and turning back to the beach. He drops a few large salmon in the sand a few feet away from Neote and lands lightly next to them.*  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 11:02 am
[ Rave Dragon ]
Neote
[ Rave Dragon ]
stoarm_fox
Neote
[ Rave Dragon ]
Neote
[ Rave Dragon ]

*Smiles and spreads his black wings, taking off and flying out over the water. He stays just a few feet above the water and dips his talons under the surface before flying up and turning back to the beach. He drops a few large salmon in the sand a few feet away from Neote and lands lightly next to them.*
*runs up to the Salmon and picks them up* Well I guess we need to clean these now...anyone know how to do that?  

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

Nocturnal Hyena

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 11:06 am
Neote
[ Rave Dragon ]
Neote
[ Rave Dragon ]
stoarm_fox
Neote
[ Rave Dragon ]
Neote
[ Rave Dragon ]

*runs up to the Salmon and picks them up* Well I guess we need to clean these now...anyone know how to do that?

Uhhmm.... Thats my downfall... Just catch and cook is all I can do. sweatdrop *Laughs nervously.*  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 11:09 am
i know how to clean theam....* turns around and puts the spear in his mouth and pulls out a 12 inch hunting knife, runs up the cliff and dives 200 feet down into the ocean below him *  

stoarm_fox

Nocturnal Hyena

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 11:11 am
stoarm_fox
i know how to clean theam....* turns around and puts the spear in his mouth and pulls out a 12 inch hunting knife, runs up the cliff and dives 200 feet down into the ocean below him *

Uhhmm.... |o.O|  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games