Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

RitzGS

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:39 pm
Note to everyone, this is BlackHawkGS. My main account is banned right now, for no given reason. Looks like I'll be back by the weekend, but since this guild is part of my life I thought you guys should know.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:12 pm
Haaaaaa. *laughs*

All meanness aside, nice mule. ^^  

KirbyVictorious

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:50 pm
Welcome, wolf!

Glad to see you in the guild!

I haven't written anything in about forever, but that's becuase I'm busy preparing myself for a novel that I will actually finish and that includes reading a ton and taking 200 question personality tests for every character that will be in the book, along with making detailed histories. And then there's the plotline to work on.

And then there's homework. And work. And sleep (not really).

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:23 pm
A novel that would actually be finished? I don't think it's possible. xd

No matter how hard a person tries, a story is never over.  

Reese_Roper

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:30 pm
Yes, mine is going to be at least 4 books long, but I will finish it. All 4+. I don't care whether or not the story is really finished, because like you said that never reallly happens, the books will be and that it what matters.

And this will be the series that gets me rich and famous.

I'm considering using a penname. My name is so blah. I'd rather be Amaya Rose. It sounds so much cooler than my own name.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:44 pm
Spastic waffles
Yes, mine is going to be at least 4 books long, but I will finish it. All 4+. I don't care whether or not the story is really finished, because like you said that never reallly happens, the books will be and that it what matters.

And this will be the series that gets me rich and famous.

I'm considering using a penname. My name is so blah. I'd rather be Amaya Rose. It sounds so much cooler than my own name.

Unfathomable riches are nice but dont forget the fun in writing. Riches will bring you security, but fun will take you further than you could ever concieve or dream of.  

NovaKing

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:51 pm
I was mostly joking about the rich and famous part. It would be nice to have lots of money and all, but I write for the fun of it, not to make money off of it. Besides, I'm pretty sure being famous would get annoying after a while. Hence the idea of a penname.

But hey, I'm allowed to have a positive attitude about it, right?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:31 pm
Puh-lease. Like any of you could ever succeed in my shadow.

rofl

Nah...that probably isn't gonna happen either. I just want an excuse to traaaaavel. heart Wherever I want. Everywhere!!!  

KirbyVictorious

Reese_Roper

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:18 am
Travel is fun. Not that I've done much, but still... xd  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:31 pm
Hehehe, sheltered Mainian. rofl

Kirby-chan has barely been out of her state--but since that state is the size of Europe, that isn't really a problem, now is it?

Effing Alaska. No one cares about their larger-than-Texas mass of ice and polar bears. stare  

KirbyVictorious

Reese_Roper

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:53 pm
Hey, I've been to New Brunswick, nearly all of New England, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Quebec, and New York.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:16 pm
All of the Eastern Coast states. Up into New England. I mean all of em. Kentucky.. Tennessee, Arizona, California..

Then.. Canada, Italy, France, England, and Spain.  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

Voxxx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:23 pm
Think it'd be fun to go to Hell, Texas one day, and do something awful enough to be banned permanently. Then you could say you were officially kicked out of Hell, one of Hell's rejects, etc. xp  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:26 pm
I say, we all go and do it!

And has anyone noticed..
This is like my first time here all week?
Like.. actually here not procratinating on homework..  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:37 pm
Kirby noticed. Pity yu didn't stay up late enough for me to bug you. ^^  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games