Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uenna

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 7:15 pm
Aha. xDDD That reminds me, I gotta refreshen my sandwiches at the end of the month..  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 11:22 pm
I don't have sandwiches. I made sure to stock up on dead snakes (some living ones), some rats, Russian Rations, Hornet Hives and a flying squirrel. I'm ready for survival.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Uenna

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 12:24 pm
I don't think I could eat snakes. crying
I do, however, have a very fat dog.. >w>;  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 4:59 pm
I'd just like to take this moment to say that in a few days I will be heading off to A-kon (my first convention, actually) and I will definitely try to bring back pictures of any Resident Evil cosplays I see. I will return with a report of how it went and many other pictures. n.n  

Javanomicron

Uenna

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 10:55 am
Have fun! :'D Conventions are so fun to go to. Especially if it's your first. whee

BRING ZEE ZOMBIE PEEKTURES. gonk

Which for some reason reminds me that there was a Bubble-head Nurse (Silent Hill) cosplayer at the last con I went to. :3 She won for Grossest (in a good way) Cosplay. xD;  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:07 pm
Yeah, there are some great Bobble Head Nurse cosplays out there. Toy guns have been banned in Dallas, which is stupid and sucks, so if I get any pics of RE characters, don't expect guns. crying  

Javanomicron

Vankala

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 11:02 am
Xenomina
Yeah, there are some great Bobble Head Nurse cosplays out there. Toy guns have been banned in Dallas, which is stupid and sucks, so if I get any pics of RE characters, don't expect guns. crying

Dude, you're going to A-Kon too!? Me too!! This is my third time going there. And their some people cosplaying SH characters last year. They were awesome. I wish I had gotten pictures of them. crying  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:02 am
Oh I'm so angry. I got Resident Evil director's cut at a good price and I can't play because of my ******** cast. scream  

La Duchesse

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:28 am
Why do you have a cast?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:53 am
So, has anyone else checked out "Afro Samurai?"
I just picked it up yesterday, it's really an amazing mini-series. It's a lot better than... ANY anime that came out in the mainstream in the past 6 or so years. I mean, as a series in itself, it's on par with works like, "Spirited Away."
Today, all this crap that you see on TV or that's generally talked about, is just that... It's crap, I mean... Full Metal Alchemist? Avatar? Naruto? Hack//: GUI? Give me a break... Seriously, today's Anime has become a bastardized, watered down version of what it used to be. And that's damn sad...
So, if you want something that's not watered down, Afro Samurai is really worth checking out. I was extremely impressed by it.

Plus, you know... Gotta love Samuel L. Jackson.  

Biohazard EXTREME

La Duchesse

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:38 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Why do you have a cast?
I fell in rollerblades on my left arm. redface  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:08 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
So, has anyone else checked out "Afro Samurai?"
I just picked it up yesterday, it's really an amazing mini-series. It's a lot better than... ANY anime that came out in the mainstream in the past 6 or so years. I mean, as a series in itself, it's on par with works like, "Spirited Away."
Today, all this crap that you see on TV or that's generally talked about, is just that... It's crap, I mean... Full Metal Alchemist? Avatar? Naruto? Hack//: GUI? Give me a break... Seriously, today's Anime has become a bastardized, watered down version of what it used to be. And that's damn sad...
So, if you want something that's not watered down, Afro Samurai is really worth checking out. I was extremely impressed by it.

Plus, you know... Gotta love Samuel L. Jackson.
I thought it was "Nice,NICE".
Nowadays you don't really see that much gore in anime unless you import it from japan.It was Cowboy Bebop and Trigun that got me interested in anime, and this one which I forgot the name but I do remember a part of it in which this guy got sliced in half and all his insides spilled out, none of that dark T-bone steak effect crap you get in anime these days, and thats why I only get uncut versions of anime. What Toonami did to Naruto was down right ******** up. stare Talk about watering down something to the point where it's tasteless...So I'm glad they have an un-cut version of Afro Samurai so I can enjoy all of it's untouched goodness. 3nodding

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:43 pm
Dark T-Bone steak??  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:02 pm
s**t, I ment to say Rib-Eye steak. One Example is when Ocelot gets his hand chopped off in MGS:TS,thats the effect I'm talking about.  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:49 pm
Ah... okay, that's what I thought you meant...  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games