Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:58 pm
brileone
((sorry i still dont know that pyro lol))

(u mean my bro wat dont u not know bout him?)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:02 pm
User Image
Riku came into the Academy as he looked around the halls and went into a room and looked around for anybody that could help him train.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:24 pm
Mizu turned to Riku then turned back. She then stared to do hand signs '' Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu'' a clone formed itself and next thing you know a water clone was standing right beside the real mizu. ''Go to the kumo graveyard and watch the fight.'' said the real mizu as the water clone dissapeared to the graveyard  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:29 pm
User Image
"Um... so there's a fight going on?" Riku asked as he ,made seals as well,"Mizu Bushin no Jutsu." Riku said as a clone appeared and left,"So hi I'm Riku nice to meet you." The real Riku said though he seemed a little shy.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:34 pm
''Hey im Mizu,yea a fight is going on..wait you use water so your a water user but back to the fight it's between Kit and Rahenno'' mizu said in a soft shy voice  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:38 pm
User Image
"Yeah I am um.. who's that?" Riku asked sconfused,"I'm sorry I just arrived at Cloud I'm from Stone.: Riku said as he looked at his feet,"Is'nt Rahenno the Raikage though?" Riku asked.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:41 pm
''Yea he is the Raikage. He is the 9 taild fox and im his cousin. So he is fighting Kit'' mizu said shyly  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:45 pm
User Image
"Um oh really wow that's incredible. So who is Kit though?" Areku asked shyly as well as he tried to look at her but quickly looked away.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:51 pm
''He is from another village wanting to take the 9 tails or something like that also you dont have to be shy....thats how i felt when i first came here and look at me now'' mizu said  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:53 pm
User Image
"Oh okay. Well Mizu is there anybody to help in my training around here?" Riku asked finally getting the courage to look at her.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:59 pm
''Now that wasnt so bad was it...now you said you was a water type right?'' mizu said  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:01 pm
User Image
Riku turned kind of red from his remark,"Well yeah I saw you are as well."Riku said rubbing his head.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:06 pm
Pyro got up from his chair and headed next to mizu "hey mizu who is this..." pyro asked starting down the new comer "iv never seen you here before"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:09 pm
User Image
Riku looked nervously and bowed down really quick,"I'm Riku Kai Cheramu, from Stone I migrated here nice too meet you sir." Riku said shyly and a little quietly.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:13 pm
____^ PYRO^ ____

The power of my fire shows my enternal strength

"SPEAK UP!!" Pyro said getting infront of Mizu "WELL THEN..."pyro started "its nice to meet you...so why are you here" Pyro was asking Riku

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games