Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Falathrim

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:33 pm
SYFFER
Falathrim
So, one of you says you have a drunk for a queen, others is yet to hear of this queen.

I sense much divisiveness amongst your ranks. I should note that we of the Church do nut suffer from this malady...
We must come forth and reveal the truth. We DO have a Queen. We kept her secret to delude you. She shall reveal herself in due time.

Secret? You have never made any attempt to keep her secret. I see the lie in your eyes.

Simply put, either there is no queen, or there is one, but your members are so divided that many simply did not even know of her. And that says all that needs be said of your cult.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:35 pm
Zurgi
Glorfirith Annun
You heathens are all nuts. Definately in the wrong religion! 3nodding

You should join us! Joooooin uuuuuus!

All hail Earendil!

I like being insane o.o Why would I join the "normal" people and your "normal" ways with your "sanity". What fun is that going to give me? Having to follow a religion with strict rules telling me who to worship. Why, it reeks of...of...ESTABLISHMENT! *flees*

...You think it's sane to worship Earendil and insane to oppose this worship?  

Nimbrethil

Elainya

Damnit, Falathrim, stop taking the top of every significantly numbered page!  
Zurgi
Glorfirith Annun

All hail Earendil!

I like being insane o.o Why would I join the "normal" people and your "normal" ways with your "sanity". What fun is that going to give me? Having to follow a religion with strict rules telling me who to worship. Why, it reeks of...of...ESTABLISHMENT! *flees*

No one said who was sane and who wasn't... technically. I was just making a general observation that you were in the wrong Religion.

And who wouldn't worship some one as great as Earendil, honestly. Not only that but our High Priest is way better than your "queen"! Stooping to the immature level of... meh... xp  

Glorfirith Annun
Crew

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:36 pm
Falathrim
SYFFER
Falathrim
So, one of you says you have a drunk for a queen, others is yet to hear of this queen.

I sense much divisiveness amongst your ranks. I should note that we of the Church do nut suffer from this malady...
We must come forth and reveal the truth. We DO have a Queen. We kept her secret to delude you. She shall reveal herself in due time.

Secret? You have never made any attempt to keep her secret. I see the lie in your eyes.

Simply put, either there is no queen, or there is one, but your members are so divided that many simply did not even know of her. And that says all that needs be said of your cult.

There is a Queen, and she shall rise, and in doing so rally the scattered heathens together under one banner!  
Earendil gave his life to bring unto Elf and Man Deliverance.

Deliverance from the ones you claim to support! Aye, for if you do gather Balrogs unto you, to seek our hidden headquarters, then your cultt must be held in thraldom by Melkor the Morgoth.  

Falathrim

Zurgi

Nimbrethil
Zurgi
Glorfirith Annun

All hail Earendil!

No, Glorfirith called me insane. Which I quite agree. You people are too establishment and "normal". You followed the trend to appear "sane" by not disagreeing with Falathrim since he "knows all". And I'm really overusing quotations.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:38 pm
Falathrim
SYFFER
Falathrim

It seems as if the plan is succeeding 3nodding you are deluded cool You shall never know he truth ninja  

SYFFER

Elainya

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:38 pm
Aww whatever. I guess I'll join in the fun, rather than posting randomness. *Jumps on Falathrim's bandwagon.*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:39 pm
Zurgi
Nimbrethil
Zurgi
Glorfirith Annun

All hail Earendil!

No, Glorfirith called me insane. Which I quite agree. You people are too establishment and "normal". You followed the trend to appear "sane" by not disagreeing with Falathrim since he "knows all". And I'm really overusing quotations.

*nudges last post*  

Glorfirith Annun
Crew

Zurgi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:40 pm
Glorfirith Annun
Zurgi
Nimbrethil
Zurgi
Glorfirith Annun

All hail Earendil!

*nudges last post*

You said heathens were nuts xp Aka insane.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:40 pm
Just made this 3nodding What do you think?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us  

SYFFER

Elainya

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:41 pm
*is too busy lighting incense and bowing to notice the arguement going on.* Whee look at me, I'm more pious than you.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:42 pm
((Syffer, there needs to be a space between the and darkness. /nitpick))  

Elainya

SYFFER

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:42 pm
Elainya
*is too busy lighting incense and bowing to notice the arguement going on.* Whee look at me, I'm more pious than you.
Indeed you're piousness is very impressive 3nodding  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games