Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:02 am
On finance: You guys sorta make me glad I'm not an adult yet. However, I am literally phailing at life. Planning it, that is.

On sex-related conversation: I generally keep those things to myself. At the same time, I don't consider mild talk of female chests sex-related.

On Japan: I hate fitting the stereotype, but my anime addiction piqued my interest in Japan and the Japanese language.

By the by, I forgot to say that I highly recommend Grenadier. It's a beautiful anime.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:30 am
Yeah, right. lol I totally believe you.  

Tanakietsu

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:04 am
After living a whole summer in a single room apartment with a bi-sexual VERY open person (believe me, nothing was private) I've been showered with a fair deal. Personally I don't mind some mild sexual content talk, but there is a limit sweatdrop I seriously do not want to hear exactly what happened last night and why it was so great gonk Neither do I want to sleep in the same room when she has her new ladyfriend staying the night ;___;

Totally made me more open about everything though, my friends wondered what had happened to me when I came back xd  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:35 am
The best part about meeting women in a country that I do not live in: I wont have to see them again when I go back to Italy. Unless they track me down and start stalking me. But I'm sure that wont happen. surprised arrow cool  

Tanakietsu

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:43 am
Tanakietsu
Yeah, right. lol I totally believe you.

And what exactly do you "totally believe?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:05 am
Nooo! *shakes fist at DTT*

You know, I would really like to live in another country. Unfortunately, I'm bad at languages. I pick up the sound of a language pretty quick, so what I can say sounds pretty natural, but the language itself is hard for me to pick up. I've tried a couple times, once with Spanish and once with German (and of course, the little bit of Japanese that you pick up from watching anime). crying Maybe I'll just go live in Wales.  

Cobalt

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:48 pm
Oh ehm gee! I just found out that Monica Rial is scheduled as a guest at Katsucon 14, this February! heart She's another of my favorite voice actresses, mostly for her role as Hyatt in Excel Sage.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:55 pm
Has anyone else seen "Across the Universe"? If not, I highly suggest it. I told my family point blank. "I am not going to want to sit through 2 and a half hours of Beatles music, and I swear if you make me go, I'll eat my own foot." I was horribly wrong. It was probably the best movie I've seen in more than 2 years. Go watch it! Julie Taymore is amazing!  

Electric Kool-Aid

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:10 pm
*gluggles Magni* smile
*didn't get a chance to post on page 2000* crying

I got some movies and a truckload ot Gamecube games (bcause I alrady have a Wii, which can play Gamecube games). Oh, and a book.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:21 pm
*coutnergluggles Yoder*  

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Fallinax

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:37 pm
Uhmm... I'm like... 2000 pages late, so I hope you don't mind that I didn't read all of this thread. o.O

I just wanted to say hiya and introduce myself, even though I've already hopped into one of the RP's. So... just a little about me. I'm an English major in college, non-traditional Sophomore, meaning I dropped out, and went back after a few years. I'm planning on getting teaching licensure or doing ESL (English Second Language), and after that, it's off to teach English in Japan. I really like anime, but I'm not big on the action/adventure genre. I really enjoy the slice of life/drama portion, not to say that I don't watch other genre. Uhm... I'm pretty much into learning anything new about Japanese culture, language, history, etc. I'll be taking Japanese this semester at school, but other than that I've not had any formal education in the language and, therefore, can only speak a little. For those who can: 僕はすこし日本語をはなしますよ。 はじめまして!

That is all, thank you for your time m(_ _)m  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:50 pm
Welcome! *does welcome dance*
If you have any questions, feel free to ask!  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:27 pm
WhooT *joins DTT in the Welcome Dance* Quite so!

HAPPY BOXING DAY EVERYONE! *runs off and lights candles everywhere*

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:34 pm
*finds biggest candle, sits in front of it, and starts running her fingers through the flame*

whee  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:10 pm
Starting tomorrow, no computer till the fourth. sad  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games