Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20010 20011 20012 20013 20014 20015 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:39 am

I wish I could play the violin. I'm probably just gonna teach myself how if I get around to buying one.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:42 am

Harupiggy
I wish I could play the violin. I'm probably just gonna teach myself how if I get around to buying one.
Trust me, you do NOT want to play that instrument. I thought I wanted to play it. Played it for 3 years, and hated every single minute of it. I was pretty damn good at it though.

Super Cheesio

Terara Drakon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:42 am

<.<
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:06 pm

Super Cheesio
Harupiggy
Trust me, you do NOT want to play that instrument. I thought I wanted to play it. Played it for 3 years, and hated every single minute of it. I was pretty damn good at it though.

Take a listen Cheesio.

Click here.

This is why I want to learn how to play the violin.

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

Terara Drakon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:10 pm

Mmm.

Turkey.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:12 pm

Terara Drakon
Mmm.

Turkey.
You know, I only prefer turkey as sliced on sandwiches or from thanksgiving. Turkey burgers or turkey dogs don't do a thing for me at all.

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:12 pm

Harupiggy
Super Cheesio
Harupiggy

Take a listen Cheesio.

Click here.

You'd have to practice every day for about 3 years to be that good.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:16 pm

The Betman
Terara Drakon
Mmm.

Turkey.
You know, I only prefer turkey as sliced on sandwiches or from thanksgiving. Turkey burgers or turkey dogs don't do a thing for me at all.
That's the kind I'm eating.

I mean, not turkey from thanksgiving, obviously, because that hasn't happened yet, but you know. Same type.

Terara Drakon

Cattra Nightblade

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:16 pm

The Betman
Terara Drakon
Mmm.

Turkey.

I agree with Betman on that one.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:17 pm

Terara Drakon
The Betman
Terara Drakon
Mmm.

Turkey.

I mean, not turkey from thanksgiving, obviously, because that hasn't happened yet, but you know. Same type.
Yeah, i got ya. I'd love to have a barbecued turkey right about now. mmmmmmmmm.

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:18 pm

Super Cheesio
Harupiggy
Super Cheesio
Harupiggy

Take a listen Cheesio.

Click here.

I pick up on s**t pretty good on my own. :/ Did the same with a guitar. They are completely different instruments though.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:19 pm

The Betman
Terara Drakon
The Betman
Terara Drakon
Mmm.

Turkey.

Well, come over here and get some.

Terara Drakon

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:21 pm

Harupiggy
Super Cheesio
Harupiggy
Super Cheesio
Harupiggy

Take a listen Cheesio.

Click here.

I pick up on s**t pretty good on my own. :/ Did the same with a guitar. They are completely different instruments though.
Well, you can try it. Just don't be surprised when it gives you permanent back problems. I can't stand up for more than 2 hours before my back starts killing me.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:21 pm

Terara Drakon
The Betman
Terara Drakon
The Betman
Terara Drakon
Mmm.

Turkey.

Use a trebuchet to throw it to me

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

Terara Drakon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:23 pm

The Betman
Terara Drakon
The Betman
Terara Drakon
The Betman
Terara Drakon
Mmm.

Turkey.

Use a trebuchet to throw it to me
But I don't know where you live. Should I throw it in a random direction?
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20010 20011 20012 20013 20014 20015 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games